Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

sure did it while i m on my lesbian relationship with my sister.

Well I have been sort of stripped, and only one was a sort of stranger at the time, the other was my current boyfriend. They cut the clothes I was wearing off me with a knife. I kinda liked it :eek:

Well I have been sort of stripped, and only one was a sort of stranger at the time, the other was my current boyfriend. They cut the clothes I was wearing off me with a knife. I kinda liked it :eek:

OOH tell us about it. You said they? How many? Who were they? Where did they do this? Did they strip you naked? then what. Come on girl I'm sitting on edge waiting for the details.

OOH tell us about it. You said they? How many? Who were they? Where did they do this? Did they strip you naked? then what. Come on girl I'm sitting on edge waiting for the details.

Well ain't you the eager little beaver. :)
Mmmm what to say and what to leave out. They did this in the friends residence, a renovated garage at his parents place It was just the two. One being my current boyfriend, and the other was his mate. My boyfriend was telling me how his mate thought I was hot.
Moving along a bit --- So they asked if they could take my clothes off, with a knife, I wondered what it would be like, so I said yes. Surprisingly my panties was harder to cut off, than slicing and ripping off my dress.
I did like it quite a lot.
So then once I was naked, I was picked up by my boyfriend, and carried to the bed, and then other stuff happen. ;)

Well ain't you the eager little beaver. :)
Mmmm what to say and what to leave out. They did this in the friends residence, a renovated garage at his parents place It was just the two. One being my current boyfriend, and the other was his mate. My boyfriend was telling me how his mate thought I was hot.
Moving along a bit --- So they asked if they could take my clothes off, with a knife, I wondered what it would be like, so I said yes. Surprisingly my panties was harder to cut off, than slicing and ripping off my dress.
I did like it quite a lot.
So then once I was naked, I was picked up by my boyfriend, and carried to the bed, and then other stuff happen. ;)

That is very hot. Were you embarrassed at all that his mate help strip you and saw you naked? What happened at the bed. Did the mate join in?

That is very hot. Were you embarrassed at all that his mate help strip you and saw you naked? What happened at the bed. Did the mate join in?
I did say I liked it, so I wasn't embarrassed that I was stripped by the pair of them, as for later, I'm sure you can work out what went on, but there was no threesome happening in any form ;)

I did say I liked it, so I wasn't embarrassed that I was stripped by the pair of them, as for later, I'm sure you can work out what went on, but there was no threesome happening in any form ;)

Did your be allow his friend to touch you?

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

I have this fantasy as well. Only for me it's women aprehending me and doing it.

Many years ago the wife (23 years old) and I were at a going away party (not a sex party) with lots of drinking, lots of coke. She and this girl decided to swap dresses in a room with lots of people in it (not me but I was told about it later by a friend who was there). My wife wasn't wearing a bra and the girl unzipped my wife's dress and pulled it down so she was only in her panties and shoes. The girl took a dominant roll and made my wife turn around so she (and everyone else) could get a good look at her "hot bod", before finally taking off her dress (she wore full underwear) and exchanging them.

Later my wife was in the kitchen surrounded by 5 guys flirting wearing the new very short dress and sporting a lot of cleavage. I was watching from the living room when the girl coyly walked up behind her, put her hands up under the hem of the dress and slowing rolled her panties down her thighs, just below the hem of the dress. My very loaded wife's face turned bright red but she just let the dominate girl do what she wanted and kept on talking. The girl held up the back of my wife's dress and started fondling her ass while letting everyone around get a good look. Soon no one was talking but just watching as this girl fondled the wife's tits from behind before pulling them out of the dress. My wife's head fell back against this girls shoulders as her nipples were being pulled and the girl asked the guys if they wanted to see her pussy. I walked into the kitchen for a closer look as this girl pulled up the front of the dress letting everyone see my wife's bald soaking pussy. She told one of the guys to finish taking off her panties and he eagerly got on his knees putting his nose inches away from her pussy and took his time pulling them the rest of the way off her legs feeling as much skin as he could. The girl fingered her for about a minute before letting the dress fall back down, pulling the top of it back over her tits and walking away leaving her standing there surrounded by a bunch of guys sporting bulges in their pants, one of whom was sniffing her panties.

Last edited:
Yes, earlier this year in a CFNM poker game/hens party my crazy bi g/f organized for a friend. I was cheaper than a stripper, but no less attentive. It was a fun night!

Well I suppose I have to say yes I have been stripped by strangers and used for their pleasure, when I was younger and an 18 yr old barfly. I'd go outside to get high and ended up nude and used never knowing their names

once, years ago when I was single. A good friend asked if I would like to go to dinner with a friend of his. He was going thru a rough time and just needed to spend time with a lady.
I agreed and it was arranged he would pick me up at my apartment. It was one of those small efficiency's where it was one big room, kitchenette in one corner, bed, couch, TV all in the one room. I wasn't sure what to expect.
So had showered shaved and slipped on a long silky dress that buttoned up the front. No bra, a thong and strappy heeled sandals. A few ankle bracelet's, my rings and necklace.
I was a little nervous, so I had some nice jazz playing. When the knock on the door came, I opened the door to the most gorgeous man, tall, the bluest eyes, thick head of hair. With flowers and a bottle of wine. He introduced himself as Sam. Handed me the flowers and bent down to give me a kiss on the cheek. He followed me in, he asked if I had glasses and a cork screw. I got a vase for the flowers and got glasses and a cork screw. He poured us both a glass of wine and we sat on the couch. We talked a bit about life, he refilled our glasses. He asked to use the facilities and when he came back into the room he reached for my hand. He pulled me up and slowly wrapped his arms around me and began to move with the music. His hands began to roam and light feather kisses down my neck. It was getting very warm in the room. Or it was the effects of the wine.
He stopped and set me back. He asked if we could put dinner off until later as he had other thoughts if I was game. I agreed.
He slowly began unbuttoning the dress. leaving kisses at each button. He was soon down on his knees and didn't stop until he had the last button, he left the dress hanging open. He lifted one foot and removed my shoe, slowly kissing each toe. he lowered that foot and removed the other shoe, giving those toes just as much attention. I stood there unmoving, not wanting to break the spell. he caressed each leg working his way up. He lightly grazed my panties as worked his way up, leaving a kiss at the edge of my thong. As he stood he caressed my small breasts, tweaking my nipples and taking them one at a time into his mouth. His hands slowly pushed my dress off my shoulders. . .
:kiss::kiss:

I've had this fantasy of being stopped by airport security, fondled and groped, and not being allowed to make my flight until I have sex with each and every one of them. :eek:

I would probably slip on a TSA outfit and pretend to be one of the crowd

once, years ago when I was single. A good friend asked if I would like to go to dinner with a friend of his. He was going thru a rough time and just needed to spend time with a lady.
I agreed and it was arranged he would pick me up at my apartment. It was one of those small efficiency's where it was one big room, kitchenette in one corner, bed, couch, TV all in the one room. I wasn't sure what to expect.
So had showered shaved and slipped on a long silky dress that buttoned up the front. No bra, a thong and strappy heeled sandals. A few ankle bracelet's, my rings and necklace.
I was a little nervous, so I had some nice jazz playing. When the knock on the door came, I opened the door to the most gorgeous man, tall, the bluest eyes, thick head of hair. With flowers and a bottle of wine. He introduced himself as Sam. Handed me the flowers and bent down to give me a kiss on the cheek. He followed me in, he asked if I had glasses and a cork screw. I got a vase for the flowers and got glasses and a cork screw. He poured us both a glass of wine and we sat on the couch. We talked a bit about life, he refilled our glasses. He asked to use the facilities and when he came back into the room he reached for my hand. He pulled me up and slowly wrapped his arms around me and began to move with the music. His hands began to roam and light feather kisses down my neck. It was getting very warm in the room. Or it was the effects of the wine.
He stopped and set me back. He asked if we could put dinner off until later as he had other thoughts if I was game. I agreed.
He slowly began unbuttoning the dress. leaving kisses at each button. He was soon down on his knees and didn't stop until he had the last button, he left the dress hanging open. He lifted one foot and removed my shoe, slowly kissing each toe. he lowered that foot and removed the other shoe, giving those toes just as much attention. I stood there unmoving, not wanting to break the spell. he caressed each leg working his way up. He lightly grazed my panties as worked his way up, leaving a kiss at the edge of my thong. As he stood he caressed my small breasts, tweaking my nipples and taking them one at a time into his mouth. His hands slowly pushed my dress off my shoulders. . .
:kiss::kiss:

Hot !!!!!

Ýes, always used to fantasise about this x tell me any sexually adventurous woman that doesn't x have experienced this at one particular party and such an indescribable turn-on, flushed, trembling while giggling little nervously, so wet and realising that they can see as my thong is pulled dowñ my thighs.. x x x

Ýes, always used to fantasise about this x tell me any sexually adventurous woman that doesn't x have experienced this at one particular party and such an indescribable turn-on, flushed, trembling while giggling little nervously, so wet and realising that they can see as my thong is pulled dowñ my thighs.. x x x

Oh yes. The thought of being striped at a party is such a turn on. Who pulled down your thong? How many at the party. The details of others experiences is so hot...

my wife stripped against her will

I would PM w anyone who has a fantasy of their wife being stripped naked by some creep or stranger, while he totally takes in the view of her and possibly in front of others.

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman have the same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it when I get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

Yeah, sort of I guess. Was at a Halloween party a few months back and I had sex in front of everyone with a coupe guys. I was in a vintage Star Trek uniform with a garter instead of panty hose, so it was fairly easy to move my panties aside and be stuffed with cock. That doesn't really count as being 'stripped' does it? My husband was there, and I'm sure he took pix. He gets off on that sort of stuff.

Back