PM asshattery

Is anyone else tired of the goddamned motherfucking horseshit on this fucking thread? Because Jesus H. Tebow on a bitchcuntwhoring pogo stick it's gotten real fucking old.

Quoting to declare you win the internet for that post.

Hello,

I saw a line in your sig that says Vampire freaks... what is that? Just curious.

if you're curious, click the link, than you would have actually had something to segue with, duh.

Now I'm curious too!

You just have a line of text, not a clickable link in the sig?

oops, all my other sigs are fully functional, i dunno wtf happened t my literotica lolz. that might be my fault lolzzzzz
*blush* ill fix it now

I just got one from some clown asking if I would enjoy watching him masturbate on his web cam. Pretty tame I suppose, and maybe I'm a bit jaded thinking that it really shouldn't cut it to make this thread, but it's the best I can do. :)

Seems ye olde asshats have died down. I miss this thread.

Maybe they have gone somewhere creepy?

I have not had any good ones since I got my avatar.... A Gonzo a day keeps the asshats away.
:D

I really wonder if using Miss P. as an avatar would lure some in?
kermit.jpg

Heard your voice in the threads and loved it.

Your profile made me laugh - when I was reading it I was thinking to myself "Wait, this sounds like most girls I've pursued before..." so to summarise it all as a guy's version I'd write "I play hard to get".

And talking about sex all day, seriously! Are you all talk and no action? =P

Lots of love from down under.

An insult/compliment ratio of 2:1 right out of the gate! Clumsy and obvious attempt at negging. He went scurrying under a rock when I challenged him on it.

I just got one from some clown asking if I would enjoy watching him masturbate on his web cam. Pretty tame I suppose, and maybe I'm a bit jaded thinking that it really shouldn't cut it to make this thread, but it's the best I can do. :)

Well did you enjoy his webcam show?

An insult/compliment ratio of 2:1 right out of the gate! Clumsy and obvious attempt at negging. He went scurrying under a rock when I challenged him on it.

I'd say 1:1 ratio. That's not too bad.

He's from Australia though. No manners down there. Or theya, as they say.

I'd say 1:1 ratio. That's not too bad.

He's from Australia though. No manners down there. Or theya, as they say.

Not by my math. "You're just like all the rest" + "You're all talk" vs. "I liked your voice".

The underlying implication that I was making it difficult for him borders on being a third, since I make it clear I'm not on the market to begin with. Why should my own interests come into account when he wants some hot, chat window tail? You know what, let's go ahead and call it 3:1.

I would have loved to discuss why he thought that approach would work, but he was a coward.

Not by my math. "You're just like all the rest" + "You're all talk" vs. "I liked your voice".

The underlying implication that I was making it difficult for him borders on being a third, since I make it clear I'm not on the market to begin with. Why should my own interests come into account when he wants some hot, chat window tail? You know what, let's go ahead and call it 3:1.

I would have loved to discuss why he thought that approach would work, but he was a coward.

"I liked your voice" AND "your profile made me laugh". TWO amazing compliments!!!!

Haha. Let's say 3:2. Compromise!!!

"I liked your voice" AND "your profile made me laugh". TWO amazing compliments!!!!

Haha. Let's say 3:2. Compromise!!!

I interpreted the laughter part as derogatory, part of his other dismissive comment.

But I'll agree to the compromise, as long as we're both on board about him being a dickhole :)

And I've already invited her to tea and brunch and I don't associate with uncouth barbarians. RS is a lady. :rose:

Back