Back in Black

Hmmm, joking with the "best to show" response from earlier, but I like your response better!

I see an animal pattern...pattern here. I can't fault you, you look great in animal prints.

Haha, sorry! I'm not in the mood to post pictures of my ass right now. Maybe later :)

What an awesome advertisement for Ball State! Knowing that there are sexy women like you on that campus would attract a huge number of applicants! You're a gorgeous woman and your pics are hot!

Thanks :) Ball State is like, the #11 most dangerous college campus. Kind of a big downfall. Haha.

What a hot bitch. I gotta tap that.
:devil::kiss::devil:

Get your ass ova here! :kiss:

Glad to see you posting pics again! Keep it up :D

Thanksssss boo :)

My balls are in a state after seeing your pictures, and those eyes...wow

Haha thank you?!

Too bad the Rams as a whole are struggling (even though they almost actually had a winning season this year) or I'd ask you to don the blue and gold, hehe. :)

Just thought I would visit your thread and let you know just how beautiful and breathtaking you are. The haters are just jealous. Or brain-damaged. Or both, lol.

It is astonishing how hard it is to stop looking at you. You are beyond alluring. Thank you so much for sharing, gorgeous!

My hair looks super dark here. And yes, I realize I look pretty young. I promise I'm 21!

You are very beautiful. Love those lips and your eyes. Here is a lovely flower for a lovely lady.
rose-blooming.gif

Last edited:
Yum

Hello once again. I've had a few requests to make a new picture thread, so here goes nothing! They say third times a charm, right?

That being said, I have been around the AmPic block a time or two, so I'm going to lay down a few rules.

1)Feel free to PM me! I'm very friendly and can be lots of fun! But if you don't post in the thread, I will not reply!

2)I will read each and every PM I get, but bear in mind, I am a full time college student with a full time job. If the message isn't substantial, I will not reply!

3)Be nice, please!

With that being said, here goes nothing! :)

PS. I realize one and two are similar, but it's hard to get inspiration this late at night!

Disclaimer: I'm not a stick. Call me curvy, call me a BBW, call me whatever the hell you want. If you're not into that, GTFO. Kthanks :)

Edit: So I just want to say that I love you all very much, and I love all your compliments and I'm glad that most people seem to like them. On that note, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. If I ask for criticism, that's one thing. But I don't. If you want to tell me I'm overweight, go ahead, because I honestly don't give a damn.

Looking incredibly sexy & hot to me. :kiss:

Woohoo

I promised more Pro Bowl inspired pictures... so here are a few of me in my favorite Pro Bowl player's jersey! :)

PS. My ass seemed to be a popular request, and I aim to please!

I'd love to get to know that curvy sexy ass a lot more myself. :cool::devil:

Seattle

I can't help myself! The PMs just keep coming! (except not really (; I just wish they were!)

I have 4 jerseys.. LOL! And SB is gonna send me a Chiefs jersey because she wants to see my sexy ass in it (;

Want a Seahawks jersey too? :cool:

andrea4328;43132633Thanks (: Ball State is like said:
If you need a bodyguard, I'm like 6'2. I'll carry an assortment of blunt instruments. Maybe a mask. All Casey Jones style lol. I offer 24hr service. Of whatever kind you need ;) :D :devil:

I feel like I'm really bad about replying to PMs. If you feel like I've blown you off, PM me again. Lol. I just deleted like, 70

If you need a bodyguard, I'm like 6'2. I'll carry an assortment of blunt instruments. Maybe a mask. All Casey Jones style lol. I offer 24hr service. Of whatever kind you need ;) :D :devil:

I definitely need a body guard! I'm... a lot shorter than 6'2. Lol!

Hello Andrea. I have been visiting your thread, even made a post here that there. Just wanted to let you know that I consider you are a beautiful lady, on the inside and the outside. I am really enjoying your new thread. Very playful, lots of fun.

Have you considered recording an audio of your voice for us? I bet you have a very sweet soft voice. We would love to hear it.

I see that you interact quite a bit with SB and some with PK. Both have posted audio clips for me. I would be honored if you would also do an audio clip and post if for us.

If you need any assistance with the audio, or anything else, let me know.

A Gentleman Fan

Hello Andrea. I have been visiting your thread, even made a post here that there. Just wanted to let you know that I consider you are a beautiful lady, on the inside and the outside. I am really enjoying your new thread. Very playful, lots of fun.

Have you considered recording an audio of your voice for us? I bet you have a very sweet soft voice. We would love to hear it.

I see that you interact quite a bit with SB and some with PK. Both have posted audio clips for me. I would be honored if you would also do an audio clip and post if for us.

If you need any assistance with the audio, or anything else, let me know.

A Gentleman Fan

Well I'm definitely flattered, but I wouldn't even know how to go about doing that! I'm a little technologically impaired. Maybe one of them could teach me how to do it.

Well I'm definitely flattered, but I wouldn't even know how to go about doing that! I'm a little technologically impaired. Maybe one of them could teach me how to do it.

it's easy!!!!!!!!!!! i suck at technology stuff, and I can do it.

Simple instructions sent in a PM. :)

Thanks!

I was going to take a picture of myself in some red tights for SB, but my walls are yellow. It looks like an advertisement for McDonald's.. HA. I'm sure my favorite asshole fan would love that.

Thanks!

I was going to take a picture of myself in some red tights for SB, but my walls are yellow. It looks like an advertisement for McDonald's.. HA. I'm sure my favorite asshole fan would love that.

I am glad you considered the background before shooting the pic(s). Many don't consider their surroundings when taking pics and some interesting things appear in their pictures. LOL

Wow, this place has taken off! Seems like you underestimated the need for sexy women who can mermaid dance...lol

I am glad you considered the background before shooting the pic(s). Many don't consider their surroundings when taking pics and some interesting things appear in their pictures. LOL

I try my best to consider it! Lol. I was thinking I could just make the background b&w

Thank you! It's good to be back :)

Haha, me too? I had a thread a while back, but it died. I might repost some pictures from there.

I love animal print! 90% of my panties have some kind of animal print. Lol! Send me a KC jersey and I'll put it on!

Horde :p I have a troll hunter and a BELF pally :)

lol horde all the way :p troll dk and troll mage at 90 atm. too bad that shirt you posted was only a lvl 85 bop...and no item lvl on it?? for shame:cool:

Back