if it would do any good
but to never regret
means you have to forget
and I don't think that I could...
Don't say words that you don't mean
when I'm gone, please speak well of me..."

man is my timing crappy...

hope you are doing better...or getting there slowly

I highly advise music... not the sappy love song stuff though, but good music heals almost any wound!

Music not only soothes the savage beast, it can help fill a lonely heart (you just have to find the right one that does it for you)

Music not only soothes the savage beast, it can help fill a lonely heart (you just have to find the right one that does it for you)

I haven't been able to listen to music. I tried last night. Just ended up sobbing when my itunes played the Weepies "speak well of me"

I'm mostly ok, but there's moments like right now when I get really lonely.

burn it,

i am sorry to hear that. that feeling is terrible. I am hoping it will fade for you soon and you will find something or some else to fill you time.....

I haven't been able to listen to music. I tried last night. Just ended up sobbing when my itunes played the Weepies "speak well of me"

*hugs* Thats why you do have to find the right one, of course thats tough right now I know. I wish I could help you pick out some pick me up songs, or at least some that don't get your waterworks running.

You can always just keep chatting with us, and we can be goofie to distract you.

WATCH THIS!!!

*dances a jig*
*stumbles and falls on his ass*

Damn it, that always happens when I do that!!!

*hugs* Thats why you do have to find the right one, of course thats tough right now I know. I wish I could help you pick out some pick me up songs, or at least some that don't get your waterworks running.

You can always just keep chatting with us, and we can be goofie to distract you.

WATCH THIS!!!

*dances a jig*
*stumbles and falls on his ass*

Damn it, that always happens when I do that!!!

haha =] I've been listening to podcasts a lot. it helps. And I've learned a lot

I'm mostly ok, but there's moments like right now when I get really lonely.

I hear that, am in a similar place. If appreciating your fantastic body helps while you're soothing your heart, I'm especially glad you're here. ;)

Which podcasts?? Wtf? It's great

I've been listening to How to do Everything. I've learned how to perfectly eat an oreo, how to use scottish lingo, and how to save a sled dog's life during the iditarod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back