care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be in all black today, but you are still very beautiful! I think you know you've got tons of us guys here who wish we could make you happy today and every day!!

Cheer up Beautiful. It's not the end of the World, Just time to move on to bigger and better days..... hugs and kisses.

Happy Valentines Day

My cat thinks I'm couch

Heh, my cat used to do that to me all the time. Now my dog will sit on my lap and try to lick my hands while I'm typing. Not fun since I work from home on a computer :p

Cute kitty though, how old?

Heh, my cat used to do that to me all the time. Now my dog will sit on my lap and try to lick my hands while I'm typing. Not fun since I work from home on a computer :p

Cute kitty though, how old?

Um I brought her home from summer camp as a kitten when I was ten, so she'll be 15 this spring

you are absolutely breathtaking hun and you have invaded My dreams and made Me the happiest person because of your pics and what I have read. I would love to know you better and make it better to have the dreams more realistic..

;)

Go for a Labradoodle, no shedding and they can run. You have a 50/50 shot of getting a doofus, but even the doofus's will run and their chucklehead behaviour will end up endearing, not having you wear black.

I am not a cat person, but I will take a kitten over a puggle that loves to sit on my head and fart when I am trying to sleep. Ugh.

Drinking in my tub. Lets not discuss that my only mixer was cherry 7-up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,370
Drinking in my tub. Lets not discuss that my only mixer was cherry 7-up

That isn't necessarily a mortal sin. If you're mixing it with gin or vodka, you're good.

If you're mixing it with good bourbon or rye, I'm sorry, but you're going straight to hell.

-LCN

That isn't necessarily a mortal sin. If you're mixing it with gin or vodka, you're good.

If you're mixing it with good bourbon or rye, I'm sorry, but you're going straight to hell.

-LCN

and if you're mixing it with tequila, you're already in hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back