Mother/daughter Threesome?

Not a threesome, and not with my daughter. My step daughter and I do have a, what I would call, a relationship with limits :rolleyes:
 
Not a threesome, and not with my daughter. My step daughter and I do have a, what I would call, a relationship with limits :rolleyes:

You are a lucky lucky man. I wish that I could have a relationship with my ex stepdaughter.
 
Our daughter and my wife, yes. Our daughter-in-law and my wife, yes. Our daughter-in-law and her mama, yes. My wife and our son, yes. Our daughter-in-law and her daddy, yes. Any more?
 
Our daughter and my wife, yes. Our daughter-in-law and my wife, yes. Our daughter-in-law and her mama, yes. My wife and our son, yes. Our daughter-in-law and her daddy, yes. Any more?

That is quite a set of combo's!

How about your wife and daughter in a foursome with your DIL and her mama? That would be quite a scene...
 
That is quite a set of combo's!

How about your wife and daughter in a foursome with your DIL and her mama? That would be quite a scene...
We've done all that and my mama-in-law as well. All the guys doing each other as well. The question was only about threesomes.
 
You are a lucky lucky man. I wish that I could have a relationship with my ex stepdaughter.

Yes, I certainly am. My stepdaughter is my wife 19 years ago. Same body type, breast size, and surprisingly very similar sexual preferences. Must be the genes:D
 
Frequently with my current girlfriend and her daughter.

Many years ago, I spent several weekends in Brussels, Belgium and met a wonderful woman with four daughters. The mom owned (courtesy of her ex-husband) a restaurant/bar and a hotel above. I stayed at the hotel whenever I was in town and I seduced the oldest daughter. Her mother caught us in the act one night and joined us. It was paradise. The other girls were too young to participate.
 
My stepdaughter and her daughter

That deserves a high five!!!

High_five.png
 
Anomolly1964, My wife and I had a nite some time back with a young very good looking girl that my wife had babbysat for a number of years prior. She ended up being gay witch was no problem. The truth came out that nite that the young girl had been lusting after my wife for quite some time. What a show I got even while I was muching on the young thing while she was munching on my wife. AAAA them good ole days!!!!
 
Again, not a threesome, but many years ago now I was dating a woman whose daughter was just starting college. The two of them were discussing finances one evening and I saw an opening. The next day when I saw the daughter again I gave her one of my business cards and told her that if she ever needed anything to call me. Several weeks later she did, and an arrangement was set up that benefited both parties :D. That arrangement lasted for almost three years, and I actually ended up hiring her as an "administrative assistant". She was salaried and I even used her once to help close a big deal. She got a nice bonus for that! Sorry to say, both partnerships ended as I broke up with her mother and she moved on to bigger and better (or richer) things. To this day I still wonder if she ever told her mother about the relationship.
 
Frequently with my current girlfriend and her daughter.

Many years ago, I spent several weekends in Brussels, Belgium and met a wonderful woman with four daughters. The mom owned (courtesy of her ex-husband) a restaurant/bar and a hotel above. I stayed at the hotel whenever I was in town and I seduced the oldest daughter. Her mother caught us in the act one night and joined us. It was paradise. The other girls were too young to participate.

This almost sounds like the setup to one of those classic jokes, only thing missing was a farmer. :D
 
I did a threesome with my wife and her mother. Well I don't know if you would call it an actual threesome. The three of us laid in the living room floor one night. They had little nighties on and me just in shorts no underwear. One laid on either side of me. My wife started by kicking my nipple and getting my shorts off. Her mother then followed long and kicked my other nipple. They both reached down and caressed my cock till it was hard. Then my MIL went down between my legs and gave me the best blowjob. She sucked it for a time and then I had her rollover on her back and tKe her nightie off. I kneeled up next to her stroking my cock while my wife watched. Stroked it till I came all over her moms pussy.

Forgive my bewilderment: how do things unroll to this scenario?
 
Our daughter and my wife, yes. Our daughter-in-law and my wife, yes. Our daughter-in-law and her mama, yes. My wife and our son, yes. Our daughter-in-law and her daddy, yes. Any more?

Damn....family reunions must be regular orgy at yout house huh
 
Our daughter and my wife, yes. Our daughter-in-law and my wife, yes. Our daughter-in-law and her mama, yes. My wife and our son, yes. Our daughter-in-law and her daddy, yes. Any more?
Wow that sounds a lot like our family. We all do it with each other too.
 
Dickstroker is a sorry mutha fucker. He has never touched his daughter, or stepdaughter. This guy has been around for a long time claiming this bullshit. I picture a short sweaty fat fuck sitting in his mother's basement stroking his tiny penis to kiddy porn.
 
Back
Top