The Dragon Gambit

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,766
Raven’s Claw was a small village on the outskirts Honmar Kingdom. It was at a cross roads. Trade and commerce could head over the Dragon Tooth Mountains into the Dwarf and Goblin kingdoms to the west or trade could go south into the elven woods of Kilrim. The small village was a place to resupply and rest before further travels. The backdrop of the rugged mountains made it striking beautiful. The mountains were named dragon tooth for their appearance, but also because of the dragons that dwelled there. In the past, mightier realms had formed alliances with the beasts, and had flown them into battle. But that had not happened for many years. Greed on both sides over the hordes of treasure had caused the alliances to breakdown. Dragons were feared, and after tonight they had become the enemy!

Running as fast as her beautiful legs could carry her, down the middle of the dirt street was a lone human woman. Her thick full brunette hair fluttered behind her. She had on her skin tight leather pants that hugged her sexy hips; around her slim waist was a thick utility belt to hang her small bags of spell components and her two large silver daggers. Her top vest was struggling to contain her over abundant chest. Hanging from her neck, was a large green magical gem. On her feet, were brown skinned traveling boots.

Her name was Chloe. She looked to be in her mid-20's. But it was hard to tell with Magic users. She also held a staff in one hand with a jewel atop it. She clearly had some magical powers about her. She turned off the main road at the small curtain wall that surrounded the town and entered the dark forest, heading in the direct of the temple of Bahamut and towards the dragon worshipers!

“I must hurry” Chloe said to herself as she added speed to her running. She thought back to the meeting. Htead had always been weak and slimy. Maybe despicable was a better term. But tonight He had become twisted with hatred. So twisted Chloe thought she saw his eye glow red with cruelty. There was pure hatred coming from the little pig’s eyes. Htead had shrieked about the dragons … how evil they were … and the people in the village followed. Chloe’s voice asked for calm … was shouted down. The town was in a killing frenzy and there was no stopping them. There was only one thing to do … warn their target, as quickly as possible. It was the only way to stop this from stupidity from escalating.
 
Last edited:
Jola

“What an ASS” Jola said to herself. This was not the first time she had made this statement about Koren. That is … Koren Darkbane dragonborn Paladin …humourless head paladin for a temple of Bahamut. A temple in honor of the platinum dragon, and God of justice. Koren ALWAYS wore his heavy silver platemail, and carries a heavy mace and shield with the symbol of his patron deity on it. “Never know when evil will strike” he would said. Koren was part human … but acted ALL dragon. ALL Arrogant!

Jola snake body twisted and turned on itself, reflecting her frustration with the man. Her upper half was that of a beautiful human woman. She had flowing blue/purple and sea-green eyes. She wore a black vest to cover her large breasts, although a significant amount of cleavage was showing. Her snake tail was massive, big, thick, and strong. Her snake under belly showing the trademark tracks of most serpents. The top part showing the camouflaged skin with greens and browns. Her upper half human skin color was a pale blue … she was beautiful. If you liked Nagas, which almost NO race did. She wore a thin golden head piece with a ruby red gem that hung in the middle of her forehead. On her arms were gold bracelets and around her neck was a large thick golden necklace.

“STUPID … HOT HEADED PALADIN … ASS!” Jola growled to herself. She finally grabbed the polishing cloth and slithered towards the large statue of Bahamut in the worshipping room.

“Fucking Paladin … just because I used the word “fucking” he as me cleaning that fucking statue again … well FUCK HIM … FUCK HIM and ALL HIS FUCKING relatives!” She grumbled to herself as she reached the worshipping room.
 
Amidst the parapets of the temple, Koren sat, and watched the stars. Below he could hear the soft melodies of his kin at play, making music in the tradition of their race.

It was said that the Goddess had given dragons music as a way to soothe their wild hearts, and give flight to their dreams. Koren was a bit too grounded for such nonsense, but even he could not not deny the resonance of what they played, and the way in which it touched his heart. Stern on the outside, the paladin eschewed such fleeting fancies, preferring the ways of defense and protection to the ethereal touch of music's song. he had never had a real talent for song anyway.

Instead he did as he had been taught, and watched the skies; through them seeing the portents of future events, the possibilities on the horizon. They did not bode well. There was change in the air, and it carried with it a dark, malignant feel, carried on the wind like wind through a graveyard. So focused was he on this matter, that he almost did not notice the human mage coming towards their gates. Her manner and attitude were panicked, almost to the verge of frenzy; a rare occurrence indeed for someone of her order.

Without a second thought, Koren reached for his horn, blowing a loud, flat note, totally unlike the music below. It was warning, and he felt the air go still at its sound. Then, moving without thought, the Dragonborn, dropped over the parapet, falling like a stone towards their visitor, a chant of featherfall on his reptilian lips. He landed soft as a ghost, automatically assuming a crouch before he rose up to his full height, looking down upon the sorcerer before him.

He was broad of shoulder, and as tall as any Dragonborn, standing at nearly seven foot tall. He was dressed in the armor of his temple, the gleaming silver and blue plate of Bahamut's sign. His skin, seen beneath his helmet and on his bare hands was covered in bronze scales, while his eyes gleaming an brilliant blue. In his hands were held a heavy mace, and around his neck was the shield of his deity, Bahamut.

When he spoke it was like thunder, a low deep voice that seemed to echo throughout the night, washing away all other sounds.

"Greetings Conjurer. What is your business coming to the temple at this late hour? Sure the work of mages can wait for light of day..."

There was warning in his voice, and also an edge of threat. If this woman meant his temple harm, she would not find him an easy foe to placate.
 

Attachments

  • champion of bahamut.jpg
    champion of bahamut.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Dragonborn.jpg
    Dragonborn.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 26
On the opposite side of the temple from Koren, another individual was making his presence known.

Slinking out of the cover of trees, and into the killing field surrounding the fortified temple a Goblin stepped into view, carefully arranging himself amid the the shadows to remain as fully out of sight as he could manage.

He was not dressed in gleaming armor, nor did he wear the robes of a mage. His clothing was utilitarian and roguish. A rough leather jerkin and woven pants covered his torso and legs, while high, folded leather boots covered his large, almost comical feet.

He would have been considered tall and handsome for a goblin, but among other races his 4'1" were puny, and his long hook nose and rough features were anything but handsome. His skin, a ruddy olive green was a natural match to the dark night air, and would have helped with stealth, were his hair not a brilliant, almost neon purple. Even tied into a tight ponytail this feature drew undue attention.

Of course when no one was looking, attention was hard to find...Which was why Fenegar Lightfinger, rogue and thief extraordinaire had chosen this side.

Reaching into his pack, the goblin pulled out a grappling hook and length of rope, and tossed it lightly into a second story window. From his understanding of the ground, this window was mostly unoccupied, used primarily for ventilation and light during the daily services in the worship center.

What a bunch of scaly mouthed Dragonkin worshiped was of little interest and even less concern to the goblin. What he was here for, was the princess. As this was the third such temple he'd had to check this week, the process had become all too easy for him.

In and out, no problems.

"Easy as fuckin a two copper whore..."

Climbing his way up the rope, Fen levered himself up over the sill, and dropped lightly to the other side.

Right in front of a Maglubiyet be-damned naga. Caught off guard in the moment, Fen took a moment to appreciate the ample assets of the serpent lady before speaking, and trying his best to make it casual.

"Well...hullo there...Come her often?"
 
"Hey ... can you just run away ... it would make things better!"

Chloe mouth fell open for a second. She could not believe her eyes; the dragonborn Paladin of the temple had greeted her at the temple entrance. He had been talked about in town, but she had never met him. That was not totally accurate … she had seen him at the market place 2 years ago, but he had been across the square, far away.

Now she was right next to him. He was huge! Standing at 7 ft tall. His skin looked golden in color … but it was hard to tell in the moon and candle light. His eyes were blue with a piercing intensity! He was a formidable creature not to be under estimated.

Chloe was frozen, not sure what to say … and rooted in one spot. She did not raise her staff to defend herself. It was like a dragon freeze held her in its power. Dragonborn had some dragon abilities … perhaps that was why she could not move.

The dragonborn spoke "Greetings Conjurer. What is your business coming to the temple at this late hour? Sure the work of mages can wait for light of day..."

Chloe broke out of the freeze she was in, whatever had caused it. She tilted her head to the Paladin in respect.

“Good Sir … My name is Chloe, Mage of the 1st order, from the elements of magical fire conclave. I come in haste with a warning. The town’s folks fear of dragons has been stoked. Town Leader Htead has turned that fear into hatred. I fear they will attack the temple this very night! I do not wish for the innocent to die. Many of the town’s folks are misguided … not evil. I know you may resist my council … but I beg you … is there a way you can leave before they get here. More death … even in rightful defense of this temple will only lead to more fear and hatred. I know I ask a lot …but I see no other sensible path” Chloe explained
 
Squeeze Play

The goblin dropped down right in front of the Naga and admired her for a second. Jola looked back and admired him as well. However, her admiration was more like a snake towards an unsuspecting rat. He was a thief … and it was her duty to catch him. She so enjoyed squeezing humanoids … squeezing them so hard they could not breathe. This was turning out to be a fun night after all. Jola smiled a welcoming smile.

“You two legs are so noisy!” She cooed and slithered forward approaching quietly and slowly just like a snake. It was actually a bit scary to watch. Jola movements were completely silent. Her body made no vibrations with the ground. Fen even saw her snake tongue flick out into the air …tasting her prey. Slowly she moved closer and closer like the formidable predator she was.

“I'd love to give you a nice big hug” Jola said “You’d feel my big breasts pressed up against you … you’d like that wouldn’t you?” Jola asked.

Fen was totally aware of the approaching danger. But people always underestimate the quickness of a Naga. With lightning like speed Jola’s snake body tried to coil around her victim ... Fen!
 
Last edited:
OOC: Tweaking my posting style a bit, we'll see if this form helps.

Koren

Koren to the mage as she spoke, considering carefully the import of her words. Uprising against the temple had become more common of late, and in fact the paladin had received two dispatches warning of such an eventuality. It seemed almost as if something was compelling such revolts. Htaed's involvement seemed to substantiate such a possibility as well. Though perhaps not their greatest supporter, the human noble had always used bluster to impose his will, never violence. This forecast something altogether different.

Pondering their circumstance for a moment, Koren turned towards the gates and spoke, his voice a like thunder as he commanded the guards. Issuing his orders with a brisk, calculating pace. No one questioned the paladin at his duties.

"Open the gates, sound the alarms. Prepare the portal stone, we must make our escape at once."


Eating up tremendous distance, the paladin moved inside, gesturing for the mage to follow behind him, speaking as they moved briefly past the courtyard and into the building proper. He gestured around them as they went, pointing out the quick actions of the priests within, their practiced response to his orders.

"We were prepared for such an eventuality. More and more temples are being attacked each day. I knew they would come for us in time...but they will meet only with sorrow. My men have made this temple a fortress, and it should do to keep attackers at bay for at least a short time. Long enough for us to make our escape."

Walking into the sanctuary, he pointed to a ring at the center, being inset now with bright blue gems. As each was placed, it seems to flash slightly, and the entire ring began to glow. After each placement a priest would kneel before the orb, softly praying to it, invoking Bahamut's name to empower it.

"This portal shall be our salvation. It will link us with another sanctuary, in the mountains. From there, men will not be able to reach us...Or perhaps I should say the others. I will need to remain to seal the gateway. You are of course welcome to use it yourself."

There was no fear in Koren's voice as he explained the plan. Clearly, he had already made peace with the possibility of his own death, and moved on. For him, dedication to the temple would be all, and he would safeguard to his dying breath.

----------------------------------------------------------​


Fenegar Lightfinger

A thief he may have been, but Fenegar had other things on his mind as he watched the serpent ease towards him. Even with their substantially different anatomies, the goblin had to admit a certain attraction to the naga. Heck, for him a naga wouldn't even be that much off the beaten path. Now if they were talking Ilthiads...

It was with a certain surprise that Fen found his lower torso being wrapped in serpent flesh, and found himself being pulled towards her ample bosom. Not a bad way to die...But not today.

Before the Naga could bind his arms, Fenegar slipped a hand into his pack, and pulled from it a flintlock. He pressed the weapon to the naga's throat, chuckling at her attempted seduction. As far as he was concerned he'd already won the fight.

"listen Doll, I'll just bet ya could crush me to death before I could nick your pretty little throat, but I'll bet ya 12 field mice I can blow you bedamned head right off, fore ya can kill me. All it takes is one squeeze. Nice tits, or no. So hows about we takes a moment to discuss this here business like civil people. I'm here for the fairy princess, or whatever. You guys got her, we gots a problem. Otherwise, I'll be on my way, and ya can spend the night why my pants leg makes me feel like a tripod down there. Here's a hint, I ain't hidin sausage in my pants."


Grinning to himself, Fen took a chance to swing an hand lightly at her breast, trying to cop a feel of her sizable assets. He was never one to let an opportunity like this go to waste.
 
You rub me the wrong way

Just as his hand landed on her amazing breast, Fenegar felt a dagger press against his throat. He could see both of the Naga’s hands so who held the dagger?

Jola could see surprise in the goblin’s eyes. “Naga’s tails have many uses” She said with a smile. “Too bad that big sausage between your legs can’t hold a dagger” It was her tail that held the dagger!

A loud voice carried into the chamber. It said "Open the gates, sound the alarms. Prepare the portal stone, we must make our escape at once."

“AHHH FUCK …this was just getting interesting” Jola said as her lower snake body started to rub up against the bulge in Fenegar pants.

“Tell you what thief … let’s call this little battle a draw. There is going to be one pissed off Paladin in here …in about 5 minutes. I don’t think either of us wants to face that ASSHOLE. And if it makes you feel any better” Jola paused as her snake body rubbed his sausage more “I have no fucking idea about any fucking fey princess. Are they good to eat?” The Naga asked as her forked tongue licked the air.

--------

Too hot to handle

Chloe looked toward the Dragonborn. She pushed her brunette hair out of her face. She had not thought beyond warning the temple members. The paladin had agreed right away with her reasoning. She was happy about that, but where should she go next? She had no one else, this was her home. She needed to stay.

“I cannot go … this is my town. I need to convince the town’s folk of their misguided ways.” Chloe explained. “I shall stand with you … but we need to avoid conflict as much as possible.” She said with confidence but Koren could detect the fear behind her statement. She knew that staying would be dangerous.

An elf member of the temple came running up to Koren at this moment.

“Koren … what of the dragon eggs. We can not leave them. But transporting is difficult. This is a critical time … we must maintain the correct temperature or we may lose the dragons.” The elf quantified with concern.

Before the dragonborn paladin could reply. Chloe spoke up “I can help with that” She said as she held up her one hand … it burst into flames. “Fire is my specialty”

Chloe did not know much about caring for dragon eggs. But she had heard that some dragon eggs had to remain hot during their development, hot like on a bed of coals. She could see how moving them might be hard.
 
Fenegar Flatfoot

Both aroused and alarmed, Fen was quite ready to have it out with the serpent wench then and there when the alarm sounded, ending their stalemate and drawing a curse from both parties. Fen for his part more than a little disappointed by the draw. He'd been having fun.

"Bollocks, jus when it was gettin interestin...We'll have to have us a rematch snake lady...Maybe with a nice bottle o' wine too..."

Apparently the serpent woman felt the same, teasing him again with his tail, and then flippantly letting him know his princess was in another castle, before inquiring as to her flavor. Grinning a bit the goblin responded with a flippant

"Well, assumin the carpet matches the tapestries, I bet she tastes like maple syrup, maybe with a bit of spice added in..."

The question gave Fen enough time to recall what the earlier bellow had said about portal stones though. His investigation of this particular order had shown that they had alters set aside for transport to the chief temple, wherein would find the head dragon...and probably his target.

Those thoughts, along with the possibility of a lay on the side, compelled Fenegar to speak to his erstwhile enemy again, trying to establish a foothold in enemy camp, as it were.

"Ya know, perhaps I was a bit too quick to go cloak an dagger on ya folks, maybe you'd consent to my taggin along with yer little group, leastwise till I can find what I'm lookin for. Figure even a warrior like you could use another blade at yer side...an maybe another in your bed?"

Fenegar finished the last statement with a wink, grinning from ear to ear. The way he figured it, even if these guys didn't have the princess, they were as good a line on finding her as anyone else he might run into. And none of the other temples had offered a chance at a little strange on the side...

-----------------------------------------------------​


Koren Darkbane

Koren listened to the Mage's words, nodding his understanding, but wishing she might reconsider. He knew the peril she would face in returning to her village as a traitor. The risk was great. All at once though, current problems overcame future ones as Priest Elion, master of the rookery strode in, reminding the dragonborn of a problem that had been the last on his mind, the care of the eggs.

Confronted by this new problem, the paladin took barely a moment to consider before ascenting to the wizard's proposal. A magic user of her sort would indeed be useful for emptying the rookery. Dragons only seldom hatched, but their eggs could gestate for extended periods. To aid in this, their current temple, and indeed most of the temples of Bahamut in this region were built on natural hot springs. Locations which provided ample heat for the eggs.

"I gladly accept your aid Mage. Elion, we shall attend to the eggs. Go now to the portal room, get out of here. Jola! Come to me in the rookery serpent, I have great need of your aid!"

The last was a bellow magicly cast, an order to his ever recalcitrant aid. The serpent woman was probably fornicating with a priest, or bathing in a hot-spring. No matter, she would come.

In the mean time, Koren took the same hallway the elven priest had come from, descending down several flights of stairs, and into the depths beneath the temple. Poorly lit, this sanctuary was taken up by hot water fountains and bathing areas, as well as shrine to Bahamut, on which were placed 13 dragon eggs, the vessels of his heirs. The air down here was muggy indeed, but the altar was itself warmed by the core of the earth, causing it to hiss occasionally whenever water began to collect on it. The eggs, naturally, were unharmed by this circumstance.

"We must carry these eggs up to the portal room, while keeping them to a constant heat. It will be a challenge."

Holding his hands before him, Koren invoked the name of the Platinum Dragon, and at his words found his hands coated in eldritch flame. The god's flames would keep the eggs he held at the correct temperature, allowing their easy transition. He could only pray that the the mage would have a solution for helping to carry the rest, and that his bedamned ally Jola would be able to lend aid as well.

At this point any help at all would be most appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Drunken Bar Buddies?

Jola snake body uncoiled from the goblin, as the two separated. Nether lowered their weapons right away. Jola had always thought she was a pretty good judge of character. She had pegged the Paladin as soon as she had met him. But that was not too hard, all paladins were similar. There was something else she felt. It was like she had tested this goblin and he had tested her. Nether had failed and both had shown their competence. Like two drunks at a bar that got into a good fight, than afterwards they are at the bar drink like they were best friends. Talking about the blow each had landed and what a good fight it was. As a result, she felt like she could trust this goblin a little bit. She put her dagger away and smiled at the goblin.

“My name is Jola … and I love the taste of maple syrup! (Reference to the fey princess “taste”)” she said with a smile. “But I like salty flavored cream even better!”

She paused and answered his next question in a more serious tone “Taggin along is not a decision I can make … Paladin “good two shoes” is in charge. Careful what you ask for, he can be demanding. I will take you to him …Please” She pointed down the passageway “after you” She was not quite ready to turn her back on him yet.

Fenegar introduced himself and actually walked confidently ahead of her. Minutes later the two entered the portal chamber. They both could hear the sound of town folks approaching the temple. It sounded like a drunken war party.

Note to reader: The sound was very accurate; it was a drunken war party!

Chloe is just too hot to handle!

Chloe looked around the rookery and noticed several large shields along the wall. “I need one of those shields” she said to the priest in charge. As he got the shield, she headed over to one of the large oil lamps that provided illumination in the chamber and grabbed it off the wall. They met back at the egg hold area. The priest’s eyes widen understanding what she was thinking.

“You plan to place the eggs on the concave side of the shield and use the burning oil to keep them warm?” He asked.

Chloe nodded “Yes” She answered him.

“But the shield will get very hot” He protested

“That is why we’ll also need the egg handling gloves” Chloe added. The priest used these thick gloves to turn the eggs every so often. The priest grabbed 2 pairs of gloves and each of them put them on.

“I hope they are thick enough!” the Priest said with some worry.

“They had better be!” Chloe added. They held the shield and poured the oil in it. With a quick spell from Chloe the oil caught fire. They moved the eggs carefully on the shield and moved toward the portal chamber. The trip was slower than Chloe thought. Holding the shield level, while going up the steps was more difficult than she thought. Also the temperature of her hands was going up and up.

“We are not going to make it” The priest said.

“Yes … we are” Chloe said “I have one more trick that could help” She cast another spell “frost hands” on her hands and the priests. It was enough to cool their hands but not the shield. They arrived at the portal room about the same time as Naga and a goblin entered. Chloe was taken back. She had not seen a Naga before and this one looked exceptionally beautiful but also VERY deadly. She had never heard of a Bahamut temple working with Nagas before. Not that the snake people were evil, just that they usual were wizard familiars or guardians of sacred places. They did not travel much or hang out in groups. The same could be said of the goblin, who had a roguish look to him. The final piece of the puzzle was the look on Koren’s face indicated this was not an excepted development. She knew there was going to be trouble!

ooc on vacation with little internet access ... be back in a week
 
Last edited:
OOC: Not a problem, have a great trip :)

I love it when a plan comes together

Koren watched his new friend's technique with interest, greatly impressed by her manner of dealing with the eggs. This, he knew, was the advantage to their types. True, mages may lack some of the religious ardor that typified those of the cloth, but their inventiveness and originality could not be denied. Indeed, Koren would have been hard pressed to have devised so perfect a system for transport on his own.

With the eggs collected, the assembled group moved up the the great hall, and he found himself face to face with Jola, as well as a newcomer. A goblin no less. Feeling his scales flare automatically with anxiety, Koren opened his mouth to read his naga companion the riot act about her taste in traveling companions, when he heard the approaching sounds of a war party.

Time enough for reprisals later. Handing off his eggs to one of the trays he spoke, making his voice commanding, the better to be heard by all three. He quickly summed up their situation, and his opinion on how it should be dealt with.

"We should go. Now. These eggs will need to be transported immediately. I must ask that you travel along with them Mage. Goblin...I do not know who you are, or why you are here, but those men outside will not know the difference of a dragonborn or a goblin in their current furor. I recommend that you accompany Chloe. Jola, I am afraid I must ask you to help me defend the portal stone until the others have moved through it. After this, it will fall to me to destroy the portal stone, and you to help them. Am I understood?"

Fenegar for his part was surprised at his luck. It seemed the prospect of pitched battles made the Dragoborn go a bit soft, on the greenskins. Not a bad state of affairs for him, particularly with tagging along with the hottie mage. What was it with him lately and hot chicks? Now it might actually be a decision between this one and the naga...though the naga did have previous dibs...

"Not a problem Scalebrain, I can keep the ladies company...Say do I know you from somewhere?"

Eying the mage evenly, Fen tried to remember if he'd seen her at a brothel, or maybe from one of his many many forays into stealing from wizards. Probably the former, right?

Pondering these weighty issues Fen stepped into the portal, carrying one of egg trays above his head, and already debating naked female mud wrestling in his mind.
 
Last edited:
The mage looked at the Goblin and was about to answer his question when the Naga whispered to him. "Scalebrain?” Jola said quietly with a chuckle and added “nice one!” The goblin and her exchanged a fist bump. The goblin accomplished the bump while continued to hold the shield of eggs above his head with just one hand. The paladin just looked at the snakewoman and the goblin, both of them had big smiles on their faces, and shook his head in disbelief.

Meanwhile, Chloe was debating which path to follow. She wanted to stay and talk to the town’s people, but she also knew 13 silver dragons entering the world would do an enormous amount of good. She made her decision.

“Sir Koran, I shall tend to the eggs as you request. However, please … I beg you, the town’s folks are not your enemy … it is the Town Leader Htead. Please try to resolve this conflict in a peaceful way.” Chloe explained

The priest helping her urgently said “Mage … we need to go!”

Chloe step within the portal with the priest and the goblin, priest and mage were gone.


Jola looked over to the Dragonborn Paladin.

“A fine mess you got me into this time, Ollie!” She quoted a comedy act traveling the kingdom. The two headed out to the main entrance to the temple and watched a large group of drunken town’s folk with torches, swords, and yes … even pitch forks headed up the path. In the lead, was Town Leader Htead.

The group stood before the gate structure and stared at the temple’s two defenders.

“A Naga! and a Dragonborn! proof of the evil within these walls!” The town leader hissed to his followers.

“How is that proof?” Jola asked

The question took Htead off guard “What?” he asked

“We are here not bothering anyone and you arrive with torches and pitch forks to do us harm. That is not very neighborly of you.” Jola stated.

“Fuck Off Snake!” Htead growled his eyes turning red. Then he turned to the town’s folk “See how they twist words and wiggle away like slimy reptiles!” Htead gasped. “I say we kill everyone in the temple!” He yelled

“I say everyone look closely at Htead eyes … they look a bit red to me!” Koren dragonborn voice boomed over the crowd. There were gasps as some of the crowd realized Htead eyes were actually glowing red.

“A trick … an illusion … cast by these tricksters!” Htead shouted “no more talking … JUST KILLING” he roared and turned and attacked the two defenders. Most of the crowd did not follow him. Only about 10 members of his inner group attacked.

Jola pulled out her sword and got ready to defend herself as the voice of the Paladin reached her ears. “Strike to stun … not to kill”. The attackers split up 4 against Jola and 6 against Koren. If Jola had not heard those words she would have killed as many as she could, but she was honor bound to do as the paladin asked.

The 4 scoundrels formed a circle around Jola. “Ok … who has the balls to take me on first?” Jola asked. The one behind her rush at her hoping to impale her on his pitchfork. Her snake tail body rose up and slammed him in the crotch with the sound of a cannon going off. The thug grabbed his crotch and groaned and fell over.

“Well … I guess he did have the balls!” Jola laughed as the remaining three rushed her. Her sword and dagger parrying their weapons as her snake tail flipped one of the attackers on his back. The tail wrapped around his neck, until he blacked out.

With two thugs left, Jola allowed them another series of attacks, which she dodged easily. Then with a coiling loop of her snake body she wrap one of them up … as her coils tightened there was the sound of ribs breaking. At the same time the other thug was quickly disarmed with a flip of her sword. That thug screamed like a frightened child and ran off. Jola released the one with the broken ribs from her coils and looked to see how Koren was doing.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Welcome back :)

Together Koren and Jola took on the mob, each fighting with their specific style. While Her's was a subtle and roguish, Koren attacked with the strength of a paladin in righteous fury. To his mind, these invaders were stepping onto hallow ground, and he could feel the taint that suffused him. He could also see where this came from. Koren could practically smell the corruption on the town leader.

Smiting him would be a pleasure. The others though, they were just mislead, and he some small measure of pity on them, staying his hand just a bit. It was no mean feat to fight such numbers non lethally either, as six of the villagers came for him at once, weilding swords, pitchforks, and torches.

The first to attack screamed some obscenity about dragonborn as spawns of the devil, and thrust his spear at Koren. For his crime of language most foul, Koren's hammer landed under his chin, knocking the human off of his feet, and possibly taking away the use of his jaw for some time. Teeth sprayed everywhere.

The second group, were a pair of town guardsmen, appareled as such, and abandoning their duty for this madness. Skilled sword fighters, they came at the dragonborn from either side, seeking to divide and conquer. It was a foolish notion. With a snort, Koren unleashed a blast of his supercooled ice breath, freezing ones sword so that it shattered when next his blow landed, while the other was laid out with a single, powerful strike to his chest.

Now he fought three, townsfolk of varying quality. It appeared to be a farmer, a merchant, and a blacksmith. All cowering behind hasily made shields, none truly wishing for this fight. For these he unleashed a simple roar, invoking Bahamut's holy name to turn them, so that they fled from the fight. Running like the cowards they were.

Koren made no judgment of this, the battle was not truly theirs at all. Something bigger was at stake.

He stepped now towards the town leader, glaring down at Htead with death in his eyes. When he spoke, there was no kindness in his voice, nor even a drop of compassion. This...thing...was no longer human. It had been corrupted by evil, and to smite it would be a service to Bahamut. Redemption sometimes required blood.

"I do not know why you came for us, Monster, but it shall be your sincere, and short lived regret to have done so. The Children of Bahamut are not as wheat to be reaped from the field. We fight for our deity, and believe in his words. If you were wise, you would flee before me, lest I spill your blood this day, in a testament to our God's greatness."
 
A Fox in a Hen House

The three reappeared within the mountain sanctuary of Bahamut. Chloe could tell almost right away the air was thinner and colder. The sanctuary must have been very high up in the Dragon Tooth mountains. If they were even still in those mountains, the teleportation spell may have sent them to another part of the world. She just did not know. She glanced about while still holding the burning shield with the dragon eggs.

The three of them stood on the edge of a vast, crystal clear lake. A faint wind blew over its surface, but produced no waves she could see. But the only light to see by was from the torches and moon light. Chloe could hear waterfalls somewhere far away, but the torch and moon light did not reveal them.

They stood within a stone like clam shell structure. The floor was covered in thick soft furs. Torches and lanterns hung from the walls. Their incandescence danced on the surface of the lake and though the structure, making the world outside appear very dark.

There was the sound of soft slippers approaching. Chloe glanced towards the sound and saw 20 beautiful women approaching. They were mostly human and elven. They only wore long skirts about their waists and nothing on top. They were all topless! They breasts were perfect and shapely, but not large like Chloe’s or Jola’s. Chloe hoped this was not the dress code for the temple … as she’d needed to wear something over her much larger breasts. The priest next to chloe gasped when he saw them.

“They are the sisters of Bahamut! They are skilled in caring for dragon eggs. Thank the gods they are here!” He said. He noticed Fenegar’s eyes grow larger at the sight of them. He added “They are also skilled warriors, I advise caution to any male suitor.”

The sisters arrived and collected up the eggs from the shields. The head sister, a silver hair slim elf named Lorana bow before them and greeted them

“Welcome honored guests … Please come this way … we have sleep quarters arranged for you.” She explained.

That Htead guy … really burns me up

The town leader Htead stood before the Dragonborn glared.

“Fool! You may have won this small battle … but what has been put in motion will devour this world! And there is nothing you can do about it!” He threatened.

“Now I’ll leave you with this little parting gift” He said as he raised his hands and then suddenly SCREAMED. A massive jet of flame sprayed out of his hands … aimed at both Jola and Koren.

Jola had less than a second to react and ducked away from the flames and slithered for cover behind the stone wall of the temple. She had only a split second to glance back at Htead and saw something very disturbing. His hands were burning away as the flames shot out. In fact, in the few seconds the flames had been spraying at them, he no longer had hands left!
 
Jackpot!

Fenegar emerged from the portal, still dutifully carrying the flaming eggs, and only feeling a tiny bit resentful that he was stuck with baby sitting duty instead of something more interesting, or less tedious. Preferably fornicating, stealing, or drinking, in that very specific order.

The landscape didn't help. Whereas some would have taken in the crystal lake or stark mountainous terrain, and seen it as beautiful, Fenegar's concerns were of a far more pragmatic, materialistic bent. For him, all he saw were lots and lots of rocks, and a big puddle of water. For him natural splendor had always, and would always take a backseat to the designs and ideas of sentient beings. He was far more at peace in a bustling city, or in the midst of a huge factory than he would ever be 'communing' with nature.

Of course there were some sorts of nature that still appealed to him. This second kind was well represented by the coming priestess' unclothed states. Indeed, if Fenegar's companions had been watching him for such a display, they would have noticed him very nearly drop the eggs in his rush to get the maximum possible view of the newcomers. His companions might even feared for his eyes, so literally did they seem to pop from their sockets.

Handing off his eggs with a reverence never shown previously, Fenegar took the initiative of writing his name and 'measurements' in grease pencil on the bottom of the shield, winking at the confused priestess who received it. She clearly was unused to the peculiarities of goblin mating practices. Among goblins, going bare breasted as she did was pretty much an open invitation for a tryst, and one Fenegar was more than happy to exploit with any or all of the priestesses, unlikely as it might be that they would follow the same practice.

When the high priestess bid them to join them, Fenegar was easily the first in the group, trotting alongside the tall elf, and using what passed for small talk for him. For him, come ons took on a life of their own, almost like a poetry of lust. In his time he had acquired pages upon pages of the bedamned things, and he was more than happy to try any, on anyone foolish enough to be female and in his general vicinity.

"So...if I told you, you had a beautiful body, would you give me the deluxe tour? I hear your Priestess' can get pretty wild during the annual festivals...Say, you haven't seen a princess around these parts, have you? I'm sort of in the market, old one went and ran off with a frog."

Jovial as it was, Fen's tongue was as ever, self serving. He did have a job to do, and he would certainly do his best to see it through, current obligations not withstanding.

Immolation Abrogation

Paladins do not flee. They do not run or hide, or avoid combat. It is their purpose to serve as the avatar of their chosen deity, and each to that end will stand before any threat, unafraid of consequence. Some would call such a method foolhardy or stupid, but for Koren Darkbane, it was simply the manner in which he lived. There was no question to it, no doubt, and not a trace of fear.

When Htead lanced out with fire, he found Koren more than ready. Dragonborn to his core, the Paladin did not swerve from the attack, or even attempt to dodge. Instead he stood before the balefire, holding his shield before him as he summoned up his strength for a counterattack.

Parting his shield before him, Koren unleashed his own unique attack, a blast of artic dragon's breath which chilled the very air around him, and surged towards Htead, the icy blast seeking to cover and freeze over the possessed human.

Using the ice blast as cover Koren then charged, swinging his greathammer before him as he swung at the townleader's form, seeking to crush him in one fell swoop. Whereas his earlier attacks had been to wound or slow the villagers, there was no such restraint in this movement. Koren could sense the evil in this human, and he intended to smite it as only a chosen of Bahamut could.
 
That Htead guy … really cracks me up

Koren ice blast covered the town leader where he stood. Htead could not move as he was incased in ice. The exception was the magical flames shooting out of his arms still aimed at the dragonman and Jola's previous location.

The Dragonborn’s charge was skillful and daring. He avoided the flames and then as he got closer redirected the fires away with his shield. He was within range and struck with his great hammer. The resulting blow cracked off a huge chuck of the evil frozen town leader. Unfortunately, for the town leader, that large chuck of ice contained Htead’s head. The headless ice incased body continued to spray fire out of it elbows, but the body was dead and the flames started to die off. The eyes of Htead stopped glowing red … and a dark shadowy spirit floated away ... laughing into the night.

Jola came out from behind the temple wall as the last of the flames sputtered and stopped.

“You really creamed that ice with your great hammer … almost like you were making ice cream!” Jola joked to Koren which only resulted in a “would you be serious for a change” type expression on his dragon like face.

“Ok … heading back to the portal” Jola replied. As the two secured the temple gates and all the doors. Then walked back to the portal stone.

Jola had grabbed the breaking rod off the wall and walked over to Koren.

“What do think about what the possessed Town Leader said? You know the part about what has been put in motion will devour this world! And there is nothing you can do about it! you know that part?” Jola asked the Paladin as she handed him the breaking rod.

I think I should have stayed behind and fought the drunken mob!

Chloe thick full brunette hair fluttered behind her as she hurried to catch up to the high priestess. Her top vest was struggling to contain her over abundant chest. As she caught up she overheard the goblin flirting. It was like watching some kind of horrible accident! … a purple haired goblin flirting with an elven High Priestess.

His first line "So...if I told you, you had a beautiful body, would you give me the deluxe tour?” was met by a shocked look on the priestess’ face. As Fenegar continued to flirt Chloe could see the pressure building in the high priestess. She wonder if facing the drunken mob would have been better than this! The mage felt she needed to intervene before everyone was banished from the sanctuary. But she had no time to come up with a good idea … so she used a bad idea. To this day, she continues to regret her poorly thought out idea.

She placed her hands on Fenegar shoulders and looked at him in a loving way. “Honey … stop flirting … you are making me jealous, if you stop, I’ll give you a nice blow job … how does that sound?” Chloe suggested

The priestess could not believe the human mage and goblin were lovers … but she had seen stranger relationships. So she let the goblin's flirts flow past her. However, the question about the fey princess did not escape her.

“So you are looking for the Fey Princess as well. She is not here; I can assure you of that.” The High Priestess answered the goblin.

“Are you speaking about Fey Princess Buttercup Goldenfrost of the great forests?” Chloe asked. The elven priestess nodded in the affirmative. Chloe was shocked at the news. The princess was the guardian of all life on the planet. If she was missing it would be very grave news indeed.
 
Last edited:
Hit The Road Jack

Pleased as he was with his short term victory, Koren knew his duty beyond all else. If humans were attacking the temple, it was his responsibility to assure that it did not fall into their hands. To this end, he did not pause after his defeat of Htead, and instead simply walked back inside the fortified temple, ignoring those gathered around it.

Jola's mirth at their short term victory notwithstanding, he knew whatever dark influence had infected the town leader would, without question, be back. He told the serpent as much when she asked about his final words.

"The entity, whatever it was, will be back. It will probably bring friends next time, and whatever they're attempting, probably has to do with these temples in some capacity. There's no other logical reason to directly attack us in this manner. With the dragon eggs we held, a powerful demon could raise an army. Thats why we need to ensure that this monster, whatever it is, cannot gain access to them."


Taking the breaking rod from her hands, Koren carefully laid it in the correct alignment, and then used it to shift one of the power stones out of phase. It was a minor change, but one which would bring down the entire temple. The portal itself would no longer function as such, now that it was unbalanced, the portal would become unstable until it eventually imploding, taking most of the temple with it. It was a heavy sacrifice for Koren, who had lived and worked here most of his life, but one which he was willing to accept to protect that which he cared most deeply for.

Most importantly, it would keep this sacred place out of the demon's clutches. With his duty performed, Koren spoke to Jola, as he cast a simple enchantment over his guard, transforming his heavy paladin's armor and hammer into a traveling cloak and cleric's staff.

"We have about fifteen minutes until the portal implodes, and takes most of the temple with it. We should be long gone before that occurs."

Walking back to the sanctuary, Koren moved aside an effigy of Bahamut combat with Tiamat, and then pressed the concealed panel beneath. With a hiss of stone, a doorway opened in the wall, permitting them access to the outside of the temple, which was backed against a forest and small swamp. Although difficult terrain, this route led away from the village, and let to a small trail up the mountains. With effort, they should reach the dragon tooth mountains before sunset of the next day.

Well Blow Me Down

Goblins are not, by and large complex creatures. Although their capacity for Machiavellian planning was legend, their desires and needs were far less complex. For the most part goblins prized gold and sex, largely in that order.

Which of course led Fenegar to an interesting choice. He could already take the offered blowjob given him by the human mage, or continue his current interrogation tactic with the elven priestesses. For him it came down to short term gains, versus long term profits.

Of course one the priestess answered his question, and stated that the fey wasn't here, well that changed matters considerably. Now that he had the information he needed, at least in the short time, there was time enough for other fun. Fun which required

"Buttercup, Daisy, Peach, whatever. Listen Priestesses, me an the misses, we uh...need to step away, if ya get my meaning? Been a long trip an all, and I think she needs a bit of R&R."

Grinning like a kid in a candy story, the shorter goblin took the mage by the hand, separating her off from the group, and making a beeline for the nearest structure he could find, in this case a small, currently unoccupied hut. Judging from its contents, and design it was obviously a school of some variety; thankfully not currently in use.

It didn't matter to Fen, everything was a love shack to him. With little preamble he hopped up on the central table, and splayed his legs for her, giving her a view of his already growing erection. Things were definitely not proportional down south.

"C'mon then, we ain't got all night. Priests gotta learn shit sometime..."
 
“Ahh Mr Goblin …” Chloe tried to explain “About the blow job, I just said that … to get you to stop flirting with the Priestesses”

The little fucker shook his head, citing that oldest of goblin proverbs. For his race, any contract, verbal or written was binding. No exceptions.

“Oh for goodness sakes” Chloe said under her breath and started toward him, resigned to keep her promise, and then realizing rapidly that he wanted more too.

“You want me to get naked too?” She asked, finding his response firm.“Ok … but just the top … that is it” Chloe said firmly putting her foot down.

She knew he must be loving this. Goblins probably didn't get much action from human women...And to top this off, she was built like a brick shit house! Chloe took off her top vest that had been struggling to contain her massive jugs. There was a thin white shirt underneath and her massive breasts could be seen through it. Her nipples poked at the material, he could also see her large aureoles.

Then Chloe pulled the thin shirt off over her head … that caused her big breasts to bounce delightfully against her chest. Fenegar beady eyes fixated upon her ample breasts and he imagined his cock sliding between those two soft pillows. The spectacular breasts jiggled and swayed more as Chloe got between his legs and grabbed his surprisingly big cock. Chloe knew what affect her jugs had on most males … and she could see the delight in the goblin’s eyes. As she revealed herself to him. What surprised her was how excited she was getting from seeing his cock.

Chloe was expecting a gnarled prick no bigger than 3 inches … but this goblin had a big tool with a girth that was impressive. It was like a really thick human cock but thicker, and oddly textured, with small raised bumps all along the surface. It was very exciting to look at! She stroked his cock faster as her mouth moved closer to it. Then she felt the goblin’s hands on the back of her head, pushing her forward as her mouth slipped over his cock’s mushroomed head. Fenegar smile got bigger as he loved to see his big cock sinking into something so perfect and beautiful as the mage’s face, lips and mouth.

“I can’t get aroused … I don’t want to show him I like it” Chloe thought desperately. But her body betrayed her …as her nipples grew harder before his eyes as she sucked on him.

“I will not moan for him … I will not give him the pleasure” Chloe thought as her mouth slid over his cock going up and down his shaft. It was like an instinct to her. She loved to suck and lick cocks. She was pleasuring the tip with her tongue, licking up his pre-cum as she felt like a dirty whore. “Why I’m I so weak around cocks” she thought as she sucked harder, exciting the thick prick. Her mind was not focused and she was getting more and more excited by the erotic situation she was in. Suddenly, her body started to quiver as a small orgasm triggered in her. She moaned in pleasure as she suck on his cock, breaking her earlier vow not to moan, as she started to get into this blowjob more and more.
 
Jola's bold move

It was twilight as the sun’s rays had just passed over the mountains. The air was getting cool as they had climbed in altitude. They were still only in the foothill of the Dragon Tooth Mountains, but Jola wondered as they climbed higher tomorrow how cold it would get. She did not like the cold; it made her sluggish, as with most reptiles. She glanced over to Koren. The cold did not seem to bother him at all. He was at the edge of the small cliff thinking as he took a bite from his jerked meat.

Jola poured a cup of hot Roiros, an elven sweet energy drink. She had brought the drink along as it was her favorite … well besides beer and spirits … and it provided energy quickly. Jola slithered over to him and offered him the cup.

“Roiros … and there is no poison in it this time” She joked.

He was looking out over the dark green forest below and the beautiful steep rugged mountains above. It was amazingly scenic. The cool stream they had camped next to added to the beauty of the place. If it had not been for the threat they faced Jola would have enjoyed spending a few days at this camp site.

But they did not have that kind of time. Something bad was happening and they needed to figure out what it was.

Koren sniffed the cup and took it from her. “Did he still not trust her, or did he like the smell of Roiros?” Jola thought. She assumed it was that he did not trust her, after all this time. She thought back to the event that had thrown them together. Jola had been the familiar to a wizard named Varloser. Varloser was a human and was a bigger asshole than Koren. She did not mean that. Koren maybe all paladin like, but he was a good man. Varloser was evil. He exploited the weak and killed people for the fun of it, usually in the most awful way possible.

Koren and a group of others Paladins called The Crusaders of the Righteous Hammer attacked Varloser’s estate. Varloser was killed after a pretty big battle. Jola would have fought with her master against the paladins … but she had just made it into the wizard’s chambers when he was killed. The death of a wizard usually kills the familiar, but Jola only collapsed and fell into a type of magical coma.

The Crusaders wanted to kill her, calling all Nagas evil. But good old Koren argued that perhaps this naga could be turned towards a path of goodness. It took a bit of talking but the others finally agreed to let her live. However there was a stipulation that Koren needed to have the creature at his side for 2 full years. In this way, he could monitor Jola progress toward the path of good.

It had been a year and a half, but still he did not trust her. Well maybe she needed to try something new. As they stood looking out over the cliff, she put her arm around his waist in a friendly ... almost loving way.

“Hey … what are you thinking about?” She asked him softly ... the a note of caring in her voice. She wondered what he would think about her bold move.
 
Goblin Gobblin Time

Leaning back on the desk, Fen too in Chloe as she spoke, making the usual excuses humans tended to make about tending to his kind. His response was simple, and to the point. Goblins always abided to their agreements, no matter what the form. It was the principle of the thing.

"Deals a deal babe, now get suckin, and show me some skin too!"

Fen grinned as she complied, albeit only partially. She managed to bargain herself down to just topless, but that was fine for Fen. Not like he could see anything past those massive titties anyway. They were a lot of fun to see bouncing around, that was for sure. Goblin women tended to be pretty hefty upstairs, but they were minuscule next to the rack he was looking at now, pale and soft in the low light. Good enough to eat really. He gave them a playful pinch, just for the fun of it, and he enjoyed how they bounced at his touch.

When she laid eyes on his prick, Fenegar knew he had a winner. Most human chicks thought Goblins were a little short down south, but as was typical for his race, things were rarely what they seemed. As green as his skin, but verging on purple at the head, Fenegar's shaft was at least nine inches in length, and thick enough to gag most neophyte cock suckers. Not that this one seemed to have that probably.

Apparently mages of her order took such matters in school, because she took to his shaft easily, and with remarkable enthusiasm. Little minx tried to hide her pleasure at servicing him, but Fen could smell it on her. When she started to moan, he knew it for certain. She was getting off on this, and that told him all he needed. Women, at least as far as he was concerned, fit into two categories. Those who wanted to fuck, and those who did not. This one was clearly of the former persuasion. That suited him just fine.

He guided her hot mouth on his shaft with one hand, roughly using her as a handle as he began to softly pound in and out of her, grunting with pleasure from each stroke. The mage's mouth was tight, and hot, and he loved how she felt around him. He could only imagine that her tight little hole must be just as good. He had half a mind to find out. It had been a long, long time since he'd had some pink skin on the side, and this one was a looker to boot. Plus, it was always nice to have some flesh that didn't require cash up front.

"Thats it baby, show me a good time, you know how to do it...You ever had a goblin inside you? Those little bumps...drive ya crazy. You should really try it..."

His words were a teasing invitation, rife with possibilities.

A Moment of Peace

Standing on the cliff face, Koren spent some time in prayer and contemplation. The night was cold, but it did not touch his draconic heritage. The cold could not touch his hot saurian blood, nor quell the passions that lay beneath. He spent some time considering the destruction of his temple, of what that would mean for them as a whole. Things had been chaotic for some time, and he was ready to see them settle again, but he knew this was probably not to be. In his heart, he could feel the slow drum beat of war. Perhaps with Jola, and the aid of the temple he could quell such things, but it was beyond him to know how.

When Jola offered him Roiros, he took it gratefully, inhaling deeply from the cup, taking in the heady herbal scent. Back at the temple, he might have abstained from such a stimulant, but here on the road, he was permitted to indulge, if only a little. He drinks deeply of the cup, feeling the familar taste wash down his throat, feeling a stirring within him as he awakens just a bit more, his senses sharpening.

When Jola asks what he is thinking about, her arm around his side, he s responds, his eyes on her, letting her see the sadness within him for the first time. His own guilt at the destruction of their mutual home. It is a heavy weight to carry, and one he has borne in silence since they left. Dragonborn do not weep, but it is clear the weight of it would be enough to reduce most humans to tears.

"Just mourning our losses Jola. That temple was my home for many years, it will be difficult to replace in my heart. I should not wish to."

Softly, he lays an arm on her should, touching her cool skin as he frowns, recognizing how cold she is. Without a thought, he pulls her closer, draping his cloak over them both. It isn't a romantic gesture, at least not on the outset. Just a recognition of her condition, her needs. For all his bluster, Koren is a paladin, and their class are known for compassion towards friends, and wrath towards enemies. He is no different, and more, he does care for the naga, not that he would ever admit as much to her face. She only sees his strength.

"Do you wish to camp here tonight? These mountains do get cold, and I would hate for you to catch a chill from them. The temple can wait a night, if you wish."
 
Love triangles?

Jola snuggled up next to the paladin, he felt nice and warm.

“No … there is trouble in the air … you and I both know it …we’d best press on” Jola answered him. Then she added in a small whisper “It was nice to be held by you… I won’t tell anyone this happened. It would totally ruin your hardass reputation.”

Koren looked at her with a frown on his face.

“Oops … not hardass … how about tough reputation?” Jola said trying to get a smile out of him. It did not work. She slowly pulled away from him. Straightening the black vest that covered her large breasts. She knew what was bothering him; it was as he had said earlier … the destruction of the temple.

“Koren … the temple can be rebuilt … those magical implosion are over rated … it probably just blocked the entrance ways. A small team of Bahamut worshipers and we’ll have the place up and running in a week. Tops!” Jola speculated.

Koren looked unconvinced … She grabbed her small backpack and slung it on her shoulders. Lastly, she placed her large sword on her back, and her daggers in the back in her belt.

“Look at it this way … temples can be remade, the dead can not. You saved everyone … you did the right thing. No regrets … now let’s get going no telling what that goblin is up too. He seemed like a shifty character to me!” Jola commented “I would not be surprised if he wasn’t banging the shit out of that nice human mage” Jola ventured.

There was more frowning from the paladin “not banging the shit … making love to that mage …” Jola corrected her crude comment then just to tease the dragonborn “You know, the human mage has a crush on you!” Jola said as she started up the steep mountain pass.

Who is banging who?

“NO … now give me that big load … I’m thirsty!” Chloe said as she was still having a hard time figuring out how she had gotten into this situation. She let the goblin’s hungry eyes wander over her flawless, buxom, body. He seemed to love the juxtaposition of her heavy swaying breasts above her perfectly tapered waist.

She saw the desire in his eyes and the throbbing of his cock. Chloe smiled and licked her lips like a cat about to feast. She had a few desires too. She knelt before him so her eyes could take in every detail of his potent sex muscle and the bag of sperm that dangled beneath it. Chloe’s mouth watered as she pushed her supple mammaries together, the goblin’s cock surrounded by them. She started to pump her breasts up and down on his cock. His cock split the crack of her bosom with a swift upward thrust, its purple head brushing against her lips before disappearing back down again. Again and again the goblin fucked his solid meat through the soft, slippery cleavage.

The Mage lowered her open mouth over her breasts, right where the goblin’s cock speared through and was enveloped within her wanton mouth. She held her soft mounds steady as he fucked between them. The sensation was unbelievable to Chloe. To feel a male’s excitement grow … to know she was pleasing him so much. Chloe let his dick slip deeper into her mouth … as she moaned in pleasure. She was drooling over it. Once her throat got use to it, she pulled it back out and flicked her tongue over the throbbing cockhead. The goblin watched and loved it. Then she took it between her ruby red lips, swallowed only the cockhead. She wrapped her hand around the base of the big cock …and started to stroke it. Her tongue lashed out wildly, licking and twirling like a well-oiled machine, her lips twitched and teased. Her lusty caresses pushed him over the edge … he just could not hold back anymore … she jerked his cock faster and faster, her mouth open now, poised above him, eager to drink his juices.
 
Came a Flood
Outmatched by the mage's considerable prowess at tit wanking, Fenegar had little choice but to lay back and take her ministrations. For the goblin it was a fun, enlivening experiment. Not since the fertitlity festivals of Glodang had he experience such pleasure. Her ripe plentiful bosom was a perfect fucktoy, and her hot lips kept him well lubricated with saliva. Every so often her velvety mouth slid down, taking in his girth with ease, and showing well why he enjoyed the company of larger humanoids.

No sharp fangs in the way either...

Satisfied by this experience, Fenegar was happy to remain mostly still, contenting himself solely with the joys of thrusting up into her warm bosom, and muttering encouragements to her as she worked. She was, as his culture said, a born cock fiend. Naturally when she said she wanted to taste him, he could not help but assist with the process, and bucked against her hand as she jerked him off. A short time later she was rewarded as his small but ample goblin testicles ejected long streams of white cum up into her pretty features. She had perhaps been waiting for the tight, powerful stream of a larger humanoid, but his ejaculate was far less a stream, and more like a poorly aimed firehouse. He streamed goblin cum all over her pretty features, and even managed to get a bit on her ample bosom.

Doubtless she had to be happy to be topless at this moment.

Thus sated, Fenegar gave his partner a grin and a thumbs up, patting her head gently, in what for him passed for a congratulatory manner. Doubtless some women would have taken it as the manner in which one would treat a favorite dog. Fen was uncaring for the distinction himself.

"That was a nice little distraction love. Got me off in record time too, if ya were a street whore I'd have ta dock your pay for service that fast...but all things considerin, I guess its for the best. Still, I'm always up fer a rematch."

If there was anything romantic about the Goblin's manner, it wasn't apparent from the way he spoke. For him, and indeed most goblins, sex was a very casual if enjoyable activity. Complications like love and marriage only rarely entered into the picture. Children were something typically raised by the community, and not the property of one specific family.

For Fen this was just fucking, pure and simple, and while he enjoyed it, he wasn't about to turn it into a major commitment.

Hopping down off of the desk, Fenegar re secured his 'rod and tackle' back into his pants, and patted his friend on the leg, gesturing for her that it was time to go. Offering her a stained handkerchief to clean herself with.

"We should probably mosey on, I bet they got some sorta class going on round here. I think there's a water trough out front fer ya to rinse with. Know you humans are kinda peckish wit that sort of thing."


Into The Hills

Jola's words put Koren at ease, if only a bit. As usual, her nature let her cut through the distractions and emotions of an issue, and focus to the heart of the matter. Such skills made her ruthless in battle, but they also gave the Naga unusual insight into dealing with more common issues. It was an insight Koren needed as much now as ever. She was a true companion, and one whose friendship he valued above all else. She was river to his stone, a wily mind to offset his own stubbornness and grit.

When she had said her piece they started out, but not before she made a few offhand remarks about the human mage, which served to ruffle Koren's scales a bit. Celibacy was an uncomfortable reality he had lived with some time. Although priests of Bahamut were not forced to such a lifestyle many, like Koren, had elected for it, because of the clarity it lent to their relationships. It was a state of affairs he had long found comfort in.

Of course such a matter did not excuse Koren from actual feelings, and he could both acknowledge, and reciprocate the young mage's attraction to him. it was an uncomfortable truth though, that they would probably find little time for it in the coming days. There was a war on after all. Even if she did have soft pillory breasts, or a very appealing smile, and her eyes...

Koren shook off the reverie, instead electing to turn up the mountain trail, sharp and treacherous. He extended his staff before him, enchanting the gnarled wood of his transfigured hammer to glow a bright, clear blue, lighting their way. He moved up the rocky terrain quickly, but with care. Letting Jola follow behind, knowing that her snakelike anatomy would give her as much or more surefooted grace than his own draconic heritage.

Oh what he might have done for a set of wings.
 
A visitor that is full of bull!

Chloe had spent most of the rest of that day trying to keep the goblin out of trouble. It had been an uphill battle. The small creature seemed ALWAYS horny or hungry or both! Thank goodness she had not offered to give him anymore sexual favors to prevent a disaster.

Late morning on the second day, Chloe had somehow lost track of the little green guy. As she hurried through the sanctuary of Bahamut grounds one of the topless girls came running by.

“A minotaur!” She gasped “A huge beast, he walked in here like he owned the temple!!”

“Where?” Chloe asked, the young priestess pointed. The human mage took off running.

As she rounded a series of bushes she saw the minotaur. He was dressed in golden armor with two short swords on his belt and a great battle axe slung over his back. The golden plate armor covered his powerful chest and sparkled in the sun. He must have been about 7 feet tall, and even covered in his armor, people could tell he was massively built with rippling muscles. His bull’s face had a look of pure determination. It was saying “Don’t mess with me and I’ll tear you apart!” His eyes were fiery, and the large white horns added to his imposing face. There was a large golden nose ring through his bull nose. He stood in the middle of the idyllic sanctuary flower garden.

“My name is Zarik” He stated. The head priest lorana was there with a small handful of other temple worshipers. The head priest greeted him back.

“I have sad new to report” The minotaur said “Fey Princess Buttercup Goldenfrost of the great forests has been captured by a monster!”

Everyone was quiet shocked by the news. They all knew she had been missing but captured by a monster?

“Yes” The minotar continued “the bringer of rich earth … the sustainer of the oaks and lime trees … the rotter of the dead leaves … the grower of the forests … is captured.”

“Oh this is very very bad!!” Head Priest Lorana moaned placing her hands alongside her face.

Chloe knew the Fey was the matriarch of all the Dryads, the oldest being in the forest even though she did not look her age. She controled how the forests lived and die, which in turn affects all the creatures living within its boundaries. From the smallest insects to the huge Centaurs.

Chloe spoke up “Zarik, tell us all about this monster as well as when and where he took Princess Buttercup!”

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement mumbling to each other as they moved closer to hear what Minotaur had to say.

“It may take a while in the telling …shall we get comfortable?” The massive bull asked and everyone nodded yes. Everyone moved to a place in the garden where seats had been arranged. Some bowls of sweet blackberries were brought over as the Minotaur told the tale.

“This may be hard for humans to understand” Zarik said to Chloe “but every spring the Fey princess takes on a new mate. Her new lover for the year. She lives with this lover throughout the year until the start of winter. That is when the lover departs. Her loneliness and sadness brings the winter and the snows. Then a new lover is found and spring returns.”

“It is all part of the rebirth process for the forests and Buttercup Goldenfrost.” Zarik explained. “Her new mate is chosen through different selection processes each year … sometimes there is a contest of strength… other times a beauty contest … best lover … or best thinker. It has been done many different ways.”

“This year” Zarik stated “a small female fire sprite won.” There was a surprised look on Chloe’s face. The Minotaur smiled “Buttercup Goldenfrost can pick male or female lovers … a few years ago she picked two lovers for the season …twins in fact … the world had a rough winter that year!”

“But let me continue … there is one monster which never has shown any interest in this ceremony … He flew in a week ago and kidnaped the Fey Princess!”

“Who did this … what creature?” Chloe asked.

Zarik deep voiced filled with doom “Valoor the charrer, the devourer … the one who burns all! He is a great dark green dragon with scarred emerald pearlescent scales that glow like a green moon under water.”

There were gasps from everyone in the grove. All of them had heard of the terrible monster. The tales of his size and power were astounding. There were stories Chloe had heard of him swooping in and eating 10 cows, leaving no bones … leaving nothing except large foot prints. A somewhat familiar voice spoke up from the back of the crowd. It was the Naga from the temple and she was standing next to the handsome dragonborn. The Naga said “I have been told his great plates of bone have grown so thick and strong … that nothing can defeat this dragon. There is no weapon that can pierce this monsters hide!”

The Minotaur nodded his head in agreement. “I too have heard that … although I would still like to try a few blows with my great axe!”

“Oh this is very very bad!!” High Priest Lorana said again.

Zarik continued “He took her and flew off to his mountain lair … high in the Arrset mountains. It is a difficult journey.”
 
Last edited:
Out of Sight

Nestled in the rafters of the temple, Fenegar laid on his back, smoking one of his foul cigars, and thinking about the joys of the past two days. Like most goblins, he had been raised to believe religion was the province of the foolish, and that those of the cloth were either idiots, or charlatans. With that sort of outlook, it might have surprised some that he had found this little sojourn to be most fun.

Afterall, fools existed to be duped, and charlatans were often beaten at their own game. It was in Fenegar's nature to enjoy both activities, and the past few days had given him ample chance at both. Well, after he'd managed to ditch the mage. For someone that good with quickies, she sure could be uptight. Hadn't even let him fuck her as yet. Ah well, there had been more than enough females to go around, and not all the priestesses had been quite so conservative as the honor guard he had encountered on the way end.

Last night had ended with three of that variety, bare breasted priestesses who had renounced Bahamut to worship his member instead. It had been a long, enjoyable evening, and Fen was quite happy with how it had turned out. There had been an elf, a tiefling, and some sort of furred creature. Maybe a satyr? He honestly wasn't sure, having had quite a few cups of wine with the ladies before things had been permitted to reach that point. Once they let their hair down though, well that had been an experience.

Naturally though, he'd had to sneak out early, and that had given him the chance to indulge his other vice, larceny. There weren't a lot of games of chance going on in the temple village, but he'd managed to find one or two, and a few priests with loose coin purses as well. By his count he'd taken in an additional five gold, which combined with the take home from finding the bedamned princess, should net him a tidy profit.

Speaking of which, Fenegar watched as a minotaur invaded the sanctum, dressed in typical warrior regalia, and spouting off about his mark. Fen listened in as closely as could be expected, catching the finer points about the princess' quite active sex life, and the fact that she had been kidnapped by a dragon.

He also noted, with somewhat mixed emotion, that their two other party members had arrived. The naga was nice and all, but that dragonborn? He would have bet plat to coppers that the Pally was just waiting to make his life hard. Whereas these temple keepers were insulated from the 'evils' of the world, this one knew about goblins, and would no doubt crack down on his fun. Mores the pity.

Guess that meant it was time to move on, and find the Nympho Princess then.

Out Of Time

After a long nights journey, and into the next day, Koren Darkbane entered the city of his temple, feeling some measure of the weight of the past few days lift away as he entered the hallowed gates. It was a beautiful, pristine temple to Bahamut, and just being within its walls filled him with a newfound sense of hope and purpose.

Moving toward the main temple, Koren noticed a Minotaur ahead of him, dressed in guilt armor, and making impressive headway across the terrain. Following in his footsteps, he also heard what the man bull had to say, noting a few things of concern in the words spoken.

It was unusual indeed for a dragon to interfere with such matters like this. There were a few old, angry ones, but by and large the draconic race had made peace with mortals. It was in fact one of the foundations of the temple to foster just such a peace. Obviously, they would need to investigate these claims, and if need be, deal with the rogue dragon. Koren had little doubt that Bahamut would aid such a quest, not wishing to see his patron race sullied any further.

When the minotaur spoke of a journey, Koren stepped forward, transformed once more into his full paladin regalia, and held his hammer aloft, speaking a vow.

"I know of the princess, I shall go on this journey, and return her to her proper place. I shall not permit a wyrm to live, who threatens the peace between dragons and humans. Who will go with me, on this quest, and aid me in the fight?"
 
Never volunteer for anything ... EVER!

There was silence for a moment in the garden as the dragonborn request sank in. It was a suicide mission. A massive dragon with a hide so thick and strong no weapon could penetrate! As the silence continued someone had to say something.

High Priest Lorana stood up “Sir Koren Darkblade your presence here is most welcome. Your vow is honorable and brave but the rest of us must think about your request …please give us time” She stated trying to cover up for the lack of volunteers.

Chloe, the human mage, stood up and looked at everyone. “I agree with Sir Darkblade … I shall join him! Where blade may not penetrate … magic shall”

Zarik, the massive minotaur stood up and snorted “I shall also join this quest. A wyrm this powerful maybe a worthy adversary for me.”

Jola almost gagged on what was happening. These people were megalomaniac or really daft … or both! She knew if Koren got enough volunteers he was going to go on this stupid quest. That also meant she was going on this stupid quest. She needed to talk them out of it and quickly.

“Listen … before more of you volunteer for this suicide mission” Jola stated “let me tell you a bit more about this dragon.”

Jola looked at Chloe and the Minotaur “He is a very clever beast … smarter than most of us here … and wise given his very long life span. Magic has almost no effect on him … dragons are magic resistant. He consumes a lot of food … that is where he got the subtitle “the devourer” … he has been known to eat all the animals at a farm. His other subtitle “the charrer or the one who burns all” is from an encounter with the village of Wyvern’s claw militia. The village was tired of the dragon’s feeding on their farms … and sent the militia to kill the beast. When the two forces met on the field of battle, Valoor breathed fire on the soldiers, who were in armor. The fire was so hot it fused the metal of their armor. The whole army was trapped in their own armor and could not move!

The evil monster then told the captain of the militia, he was going to eat each one of them … like a special egg … cracking open their metal shells and eating the soft stuff inside! The captain begged for his life as the dragon picked him up and was preparing to crack open his fused armor. For some reason, the man’s pleads sank into the dragon’s hard heart and the beast spared him. But there were conditions; they could never attack the dragon again. They needed to provide 10 steers and 10 oxen each month for the dragon to consume and finally he wanted them to rename the town in honor of him. That is why the village of Wyvern’s Claw is called Valoor’s Village.” Jola said to the group.

Chloe eyes got excited and she said “Hey … that is how we can find the monster … go to his feeding spot near the village!” She suggested.

Zarik the minotaur nodded “you know, that is not a bad idea” he said looking back at the Human mage with the big breasts

“STOP … you are not listening ... Valoor is a real bad dude. He is going to roast you people ALIVE … Do we really really want to go on this quest? I mean, I want to save Buttercup as much as any of you, but I don't want to become a crispy french fry in the process.” Jola pointed out.
 
Back
Top