The official soft wide areola vs. puckered/hard small areola thread

I rarely venture beyond my thread, but deanball sent a PM telling me about his thread. I think it's a intriguing concept, so I started looking through my photos.

I didn't have high hopes, though. Back when I first discovered Lit, I wanted to take a photo of my erect nipples. I tugged, tweaked, iced... and no luck. I could only get them partially hard - as you can see in this series:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(Continued in the next post)

Last edited:
I discovered that I apparently need a partner for my nipples to become fully erect. ;-)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I rarely venture beyond my thread, but deanball sent a PM telling me about his thread. I think it's a intriguing concept, so I started looking through my photos.

I didn't have high hopes, though. Back when I first discovered Lit, I wanted to take a photo of my erect nipples. I tugged, tweaked, iced... and no luck. I could only get them partially hard - as you can see in this series:
I discovered that I apparently need a partner for my nipples to become fully erect. ;-)
Extremely sweet and sexy!

It's very enticing to think about you playing with your nips in those ways, and I love the results.

Thanks for posting!
- curl

attachment.php

attachment.php

Seems like your other half must have the magic touch then txconfidential!:D

What wonderful breasts you have, and yet another contributer whose hard nipples could pop a balloon!!! There really is a huge difference in shape and size and thats what this thread is all about!!

Thanks so much for sharing

Love and gratitude

D xx

Those are beautiful.... and what a fabulous thread... I need to be here more often.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(Continued in the next post)

Stunningly pretty and playful! That smile should be patented! :cool:

The first 2 are soft, and the second 2 are as hard as I could get them right now.

Last edited:
Mmm mm

The first 2 are soft, and the second 2 are as hard as I could get them right now.

Just love that you graced this thread with your presence, Sparrow. I perv and occasionally post your primary thread, and I must say yours are thebest nips in Lit! :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Wow, thank you guys...didn't think there would be much going on tonight...glad to see I was wrong :)

Those are so damn suckable.

That is one of many things they enjoy.

Extremely sweet and sexy!

It's very enticing to think about you playing with your nips in those ways, and I love the results.

Thanks for posting!
- curl

Oh it was a fun night in my hotel room! I remember filling a bowl with ice and water and plunging the girls in it. Still couldn't get the results you see in the fully erect pic above.

Those nipples look like they need a good sucking.

Indeed.

oh boy I would love to suck the milk out of those! lol

I do believe that's the first time anyone has made that comment to me. Intriguing.

Seems like your other half must have the magic touch then txconfidential!:D

What wonderful breasts you have, and yet another contributer whose hard nipples could pop a balloon!!! There really is a huge difference in shape and size and thats what this thread is all about!!

Thanks so much for sharing

Love and gratitude

D xx

Ahh, he was "my other half" only fleetingly... but yes he did have a magic touch.

Those are beautiful.... and what a fabulous thread... I need to be here more often.

It is a great theme isn't it?

Stunningly pretty and playful! That smile should be patented! :cool:

Wow! Thank you, Samuel. I appreciate the wonderful compliment.

Lovely as always Greensparrow, thanks so much for your contribution. You really do have exisite breasts!! Real beauties:)

Glad to see you back on the forums!!!

Lovely as always Greensparrow, thanks so much for your contribution. You really do have exisite breasts!! Real beauties:)

Glad to see you back on the forums!!!

Thank you ...not sure how often...but I'm always lurking ;)

Back