attachment.php

Nice! :)

ok...not much encouragement required...
started a new pirate.
Pommeling.
68v

Last edited:
:D:rolleyes:
There are almost always some weird anatomy things that happen when I "just start drawing"...which is what I typically will do. Sometimes I'll make corrections, or corrections to the bits that bug me most, but if the overall effect "feels" right, I'll leave it.
I do like where this has been going.
I'd love to use some reference, but I prefer to draw from life and I am not motivated enough to dredge up photos. Maybe, if I really do this up.

59v

too bad I have to actually do *work* too. Though that has been interrupted by tedious copyright stuff. bleh.

Last edited:
:D:rolleyes:
There are almost always some weird anatomy things that happen when I "just start drawing"...which is what I typically will do. Sometimes I'll make corrections, or corrections to the bits that bug me most, but if the overall effect "feels" right, I'll leave it.
I do like where this has been going.
I'd love to use some reference, but I prefer to draw from life and I am not motivated enough to dredge up photos. Maybe, if I really do this up.

attachment.php

too bad I have to actually do *work* too. Though that has been interrupted by tedious copyright stuff. bleh.

I'm enjoying each version, and seeing the process. :rose:

I'm enjoying each version, and seeing the process. :rose:

good! :)

I like to see where it goes too!
I only had the vague notion of double penetration, using the pommel of a sword. The POV... just happened... if I take it further, then perhaps some context...on board a ship? perhaps she his supporting herself on a cannon?

good! :)

I like to see where it goes too!
I only had the vague notion of double penetration, using the pommel of a sword. The POV... just happened... if I take it further, then perhaps some context...on board a ship? perhaps she his supporting herself on a cannon?

Hmmm, both good ideas. :)

Not pirate themed at all.
Just another interest of mine.
63v

Last edited:
Good for goose..good for a gander.;)
69v
(the more rendered version is already posted..somewhere earlier on this thread.)

Last edited:
I like that she's not thin, but of average build.

I remember those days.....I didn't feel nearly as sexy as that drawing looks!
Curvy, is my preference, but I am not averse to fit and lean...:rolleyes:

Too often one doesn't when one should.

"Mamma always said, 'Sexy is, as sexy does'." (not my momma)

Back