Posting GIFs

I use the "insert picture" on the message tool bar. (right next to the "insert link")

houseShrug.gif

If you are old school and don't trust those newfangled buttons you can type in

It Would Be Handy If...

...one could post a picture into a thread or p.m. directly from the hard drive on my computer. Without having to go to an online picture posting site as an intermediary. I know there is the option to post as an attachment, but the site is very picky about posting sexually explicit images as attachments.

...one could post a picture into a thread or p.m. directly from the hard drive on my computer. Without having to go to an online picture posting site as an intermediary. I know there is the option to post as an attachment, but the site is very picky about posting sexually explicit images as attachments.

You can attach an image from your hard drive and then post it as image in a post. Once it's attached you click on the link to the image, copy the url from the address bar and post it using the insert image button or typing in the
code.

Warning: The attachment and the post will be deleted if you do not own the copyright to the image. So if downloaded the image from the internet do not use it as an attachment.

You cannot attach and image to a PM.

Back