Searching for a third to join us in UK

Cpl4PlayUK

Experienced
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Posts
39
We are both regulars on Lit, married but not to each other (we met through the site) and enjoy meeting in hotels for filthy fun.

And now we would like to extend our repertoire and include a third.

If you’re UK based, 25-50, discreet, sexy, clever and playful, we would love to hear from you. Our preference is for mff but we are open to considering mmf fun too.

You’ll need to be happy to start with Skype.

Him: 42, handsome, bearded intellectual with a thick cock
Her: 36, curvy and sexy, great tits, filthy mind, bi
 
Last edited:
Sounds like you're having a lot of fun.

So which part of the UK are you? Just out of interest ;)
 
Wow you two!
I'm out of your age range - 64 - but my fantasy hope is to be a third with a fun couple some day. That the couple are Litsters affairing together gives a grand additional zest to the idea!
 
These guys. I'm not what they want, and I've not chatted to them, but hope they find what they are looking for . Best of luck
 
These guys. I'm not what they want, and I've not chatted to them, but hope they find what they are looking for . Best of luck


Thank you Mister! We hope we do as well, some lovely replies so far, but we aren't planning on rushing this, so if anybody else would like to put their toe in the water (particularly nicely turned out female toes!) then that would be very welcome.

One thing learnt so far, is that we are going to take time to get to know the other person.
 
You sound like such a fun couple, I am in London but lower on your list as I am a man.


There do seem to be a lot of men in London and the SE interested in being the third for a sexy couple.

We are currently vetting, playing, teasing... invited a couple to join us on skype, but not a close shop yet and still looking for that mythical beast the unicorn.
 
We'd be having fun playing around with this idea, but would love to find a compatible woman to chat with and - who knows - possible meet up.
 
A frisky bump in search of an adventurous woman or friendly couple... drop us a line, we only bite on request.
 
Last edited:
We are still looking for the elusive unicorn or couple.

No more guys please, we appreciate your interest and are sure you're lovely (or if not lovely them horny) but we've a queue of fellas stretching all the way round the corner.
 
Back
Top