The Spy Who Loved Me

Selene let out a soft laugh as she landed upon the bed, her eyes looking on with interest as Eckhart pulled off his shirt and bit by bit his impressive physique was slowly revealed to her view. She looked over him with appreciation, both of his chiseled torso and of the various scars marking it. While some may have found their appearance and the danger they bore testament to unsettling she was the exact opposite, a thrill of excitement running through her at the sight of them. He clearly had been on many missions and had his fair share of brushes with death before today. She would have liked to have heard the stories behind them, but of course right now they were both preoccupied with more important matters, and later...well...unfortunately if everything went as she was planning he wouldn't be able to share his stories with her...or anyone else for that matter.

She smiled as he pushed her back into the cushions and climbed atop her, her eyes drifting shut as she savored the delicious feel of his tongue upon her neck and then gave a soft gasp at the soft bite he gave to her creamy skin. As his hands moved along her body she too began to explore his, her palms sliding along his torso and then moving to slide up and down his back, her fingers tracing softly over the raised scars she found there as well. She shivered slightly as he continued to feast upon her neck and explore her body through the satin of her nightgown, her temperature rising and her pulse racing in response to his touch.
 
"I think your still to dressed my dear" Eckhart purred running his hands up her side and leaning back.

"Then again so am I"

Eckhart slid out of bed and grasped the waistband of his dark tactical pants. He pushed them down exposing the narrow V of his hips and the top of his mound. He dropped the pants and kicked them away revealing a pair of tight black boxers that showcased his muscular legs and his sizable bulge. Said boxers went next revealing his long curved cock and shaved mound and balls.

"Well?" He said grinning at her his eyes alight with pleasure "I'm waiting my little minx"
 
Selene smiled as she watched Eckhart from the bed, sitting up and leaning back against her palms on the covers as he removed first his pants and then his boxers as well until he was completely exposed to her view. She let her eyes roam over his form in appreciation, not even trying to hide the open desire in her gaze as she slowly took all of him in. He certainly was an impressive specimen.

She smiled in response to his grin and playfully impatient remark for her to hurry up and undress and rose up to her knees upon the bed, letting the silk robe she'd been wearing slide down off of her arms and onto the bed covers behind her. She then reached down with her hands and began to slowly slide the slip she'd been wearing up, revealing first the black thong she'd been wearing underneath and then the matching bra, both edged in lace similar to that which had been upon the nightgown.
 
His eyes practically popped out of his head as he took in the skimpy attire she was wearing underneath her slip. His tongue flicked out over his lips wetting the bottom one as he eyes her with pure waton lust. His cock was throbbing in between his legs jumping and pulsating as he made his way over to her.

"On second thought your perfectly dressed" Eckhart said climbing back onto the bed "Lingerie like that deserves proper worship"

He dipped his head down kissing her deeply as his hands ran across her sides. He laid her back down and began to kiss down running his lips on the swell of her chest. He began to kiss down her belly next pushing her legs apart as he kissed her navel and then her hips.

His fingers hooked into the fabric of her thong and pushed it to the side. His nostrils flared as he scented her breathing in her wetness and arousal. He dipped his head down and his tongue flicked out sliding up and down her lips before diving in fully.
 
Selene laughed softly at Eckhart's little comment before the sound was stifled, shifting instead into a soft purr as he kissed her and laid her back down upon the bed. His lips left her's then and began to slowly travel down the length of her body, causing more soft sounds of pleasure and delight to escape her as they went lower and lower until he had her writhing beneath him with pent up need.

Finally she felt him pushing aside the fabric of her thong, could feel his hot breath tickling her most sensitive of areas. She took in a shuddered breath as she felt his tongue begin to slid up and down her wetness, releasing it with a moan as he dove in.

"Eckhart," she breathed, his name turning into another moan of pleasure upon her lips as her hips jerked forward involuntarily towards his probing tongue.
 
Her words of pleasure and the way her hips shook spurred Eckhart on. His tongue probed deeper inside of her as he kept going his cock sliding against the soft sheets as he moved in and lost himself in the taste of her. He teased her playing with her clit with a deft tongue and mouth.

After a few more minutes of playing he finally came up to her. He slid in between her legs his cock bumping against her outer lips. His mouth slightly glistened evidence of her own arousal as he leaned in.

He kissed her deeply. His tongue pushing into her mouth and letting her sample her own juices. His hands large and calloused slid up and down her legs as he pulled her closer. His cock slid into her pushing through deeply as a heady moan rippled through his throat.
 
Selene had been unable to help but writhe on the bed in pleasure in response to the feel of Eckhart's skillful mouth and tongue as he played with her body, her eyes squeezing shut in ecstasy as her hands gripped tightly at the bedsheets beneath her. She opened them however when she felt him begin to slide upwards towards to her again however, her eyes hazy and darkened with lust as she looked up at him.

He kissed her and she groaned as she tasted her own juices upon his tongue. Hungrily, she returned the kiss as she moved her hands to cup the sides of his face and pressed her body up against him as she felt him pull her closer, her opening wet and more than ready for him after his teasing before.

Muffled by their kiss, a moan rose up from within her to meet his own as she felt his long, curved cock slide deeply inside of her and she arched against him. Her legs came up, wrapping themselves around his waist as her hands slid downwards and gripped tightly at his shoulders.
 
Eckhart didnt stop not until he was buried inside of her up to the hilt. His balls rested on her swollen lips pulsating slightly as he panted and looked at her. He matched her hazy eyes with darkened orbs of his own his lust for her apparent. His cock was swollen inside of her its curved hook and mushroom like head tugging on her insides as he began to moves his hips up and down.

"Simply divine" He said panting out in pleasure as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her.

Before he could say anything else a ragged moan tore from his lips once more. His head dropped down burying himself in her neck as he licked kissed and sucked the sensitive skin. His thrusting increased at the same time and he bucked into her hard enough to cause the bed to sway and lightly tap the wall behind it.
 
Selene felt her body arch upwards against Eckhart's as he began to move within her, the hard rosey buds of her nipples brushing against his chest hairs and making her shiver. She gripped more tightly to his shoulders, another moan escaping her as he picked up speed and bucked into her harder.

"Mr. Stone!" she breathed in surprise and delight as she heard the bedpost begin to tap against the wall behind her.

There had been times before when she'd needed to seduce a man and had to fake her cries of pleasure, but such was not the case with this agent. She let her head fall to the side as he devoured her neck, her soft cries beginning to fill the room as she rocked against him to meet his thrusts.
 
"Oh yes my kitten oh yes!"

He moaned in pleasure dragging his cock in and out of her aggressively. The feel of their bodies pressed together and his cock deep inside of her only made him all the hotter. She was unlike the girls he was used to seducing. There was something more to it.

Some kind of game he wasn't quite sure of.

He moved more aggressively pushing her legs up onto his shoulders and riding her hard. His hands moved up and down her side stroking and touching them as he moved inside of her. He moaned and locked eyes with her burning with intense desire and need as he aggressively fucked her.
 
Selene cried out in pleasure as Eckhart pushed her legs up over his shoulders and began to fuck her harder. His hands upon her body only fanned the flame burning within her, and when his eyes locked with hers she couldn't help but smile a bit at the need and desire she saw within them, looking a little like the cat that had just caught the canary despite her current state.

She squeezed her eyes shut then and moaned out again, her hands moving above her to grip tightly at the edge of the bed and hold on as he rode her, the mattress squeaking beneath her and the headboard banging steadily against the wall.

"Oh my god, Eckhart!!"
 
Back
Top