Hidden desires(closed)

extreme_hetro_sex

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 11, 2014
Posts
651
Sebastian Cohen entered his apartment after midnight. His apartment was empty that day. It was a rare occasion because he was a popular guy in his friend-circle. One of the reasons for his popularity was the ownership of most happening night club in the city. He owned “Thunder” for four years then. He was only thirty two. Four years ago, he inherited a fortune from his deceased father and decided to buy the night club.

Sebastian was alone after his father’s death. His mother died five years ago. He owned two apartments in the city. He preferred to stay in this apartment because it was close to the club.

Sebastian put the keys of his car on the desk and changed his clothes. He was extremely tired. He wanted a couple of hours sleep. He was on his bed when he first heard the noise. Someone was moaning in the next apartment.

The apartments had very thin walls. He wanted to renovate the whole apartment, but he didn’t find any time for that and he wasn’t using the apartment on a daily basis.

Sebastian was curious so he put his ears on the thin wall. He knew there was a new girl moved in that apartment a few days ago. He did like the sound of sex. He had voyeuristic tendencies so his curiosity was obvious. He concentrated on the moans. It was obvious that the girl was moaning. After a few moments of sound analysis, he was sure that the girl was masturbating.
 
Hidden Desires

Sarah Rohan closed the front door to her new apartment, the operative word there being hers. She had finally managed to buy her own place. Previously she had been renting with her sister, but as much as she adored her younger sibling she was somewhat of wild child.
Sarah was practical and logical, methodical even. Whilst Rose her younger sibling was whimsical and in Sarah's opinion reckless.
Roses idea of a good time was, a night out with 'her girls,' drinking, dancing and picking up a hot guy for a wild night of sex. Which of course she would then proceed to explain in gruesome detail to Sarah the next morning.
Sarah honestly had no idea why Rose bothered with sex. In her experience, although somewhat limited and for good reason she might add, there was not much to shout home about. She had been in two relationships, both guys physical prowess led one to believe that they would be prime candidates for enjoyable intercourse. Well the advertising did not match the performance! More often than not she found herself thinking about brownie ice cream to make the kind of noises that seemed to make them finish quicker. Apparently her appreciative noises for brownie ice cream sounded like sex noises, as both guys seemed to think she was enjoying it.
Rose said she was a prude, Sarah just thought she was being practical. Why bother with the whole sweaty, sticky and unsatisfactory affair. She likened it to food, you try mushrooms you find out you don't like them, you don't have them again. She had tried her mushrooms, if you will, twice, just in case. Same outcome, no fireworks for her.
Therefore she resorted to the most obvious conclusion, she just serviced herself. It was quicker, less messy and less effort. It was a brilliant way to relax in the evening after a stressful day at work. Speaking of which, she was running late for her nightly stress relief session. Which she may add, she did not need to think of brownie ice cream. Laying on her bed Sarah hiked up her pencil skirt, running her fingers down her toned but soft stomach, she continued down towards her hot pink French lace knickers. She liked to tease herself first, thinking of an alpha males hand in place of hers. Lightly feathering her fingers over her outer lips, round the outside of them and then back up on the inside of them. Hmmmm, she could feel the light fluttering sensation in her pelvis, she continued to do this as her nipples pebbled. She imagined such strong hands caressing her so lightly, moving her fingers to gently graze over her inner lips, almost touching her clitoris but not quite. Her breathing increases in pace as she imagines him brushing her pointed, pebbled nipples through her chiffon blouse. In reality her other hand is doing this, causing a shooting sensation straight to her core. She can feel her arousal seeping out of her. Slipping her hand under her knickers, she traces her fingers around her vaginal hole, she coats them in her wetness. Running them up and around her clitoris, she starts to pinch her nipples through her chiffon blouse. Simultaneously she lightly runs her fingers down towards her vaginal hole again, tracing round the outside and slowly slipping one finger inside up to the knuckle. In and out she moves her finger curving it to reach that little rough patch. Hearing how wet she is as she gently pumps her finger in and out. Her breath hitches, she starts pinching her nipples harder, combining a bit of pain which only adds to her pleasure. She can feel her arousal leaking out of her down between her legs. Imagining him growling in satisfaction, Sarah moves her fingers to stroke lightly over and around her clitoris, still pinching her nipples hard, increasing the pressure, pinching them for longer. Her pace picks up on her clitoris, more pressure is applied as she lifts her hips up to grind into her touch. Moaning as the tension builds in her pelvis, her breath coming in short sharp gasps, she is almost there so close, she can feel her cervix clenching trying to grip and squeeze. She stops, she quickly inserts two fingers into her vaginal hole, frantically rubbing over that patch whilst her other hand is now pulling down hard on her nipples. She returns her other hands attention to her clitoris rubbing hard up and down then around. The coiling tension in her is building up, her clitoris pulsing, her cervix clenching with her need. Pinching and pulling her nipple in a vice like grip she tips over the edge screaming out her orgasm. Slowly working her clitoris and easing her grip on her nipple drifting back down from her high, Sarah has an awful realisation. She screamed out! Oh no, the walls are thin, she should know her noisy neighbour and his friends may as well be in her apartment for how loud they have been. Oh god, how embarrassing, please say he did not hear me!
 
Sebastian was hearing her moans with some amusement. He could imagine her movements. He also could fantasize about her position on the bed. She might be lying on her back, might be naked. She might be using her fingers. She might be rubbing her clit.

The thoughts about her made Sebastian extremely horny so he pulled his cock out of his shorts. His cock was throbbing and craving for his attention. He slowly started rubbing his cock. There was a drop of pre-cum started to form on the head. He started to wank his fully erect cock slowly. He was trying to match his neighbor’s moans with every up and down motion of his hand.

Sebastian was close to his climax when he heard the last cry of ecstasy from the next apartment. The orgasmic cry sent him off the cliff. He started to ejaculate his seeds in the air. He made quite a mess on his shorts. That was the end of their (short of) mutual masturbation session. His sleep slowly pulled him into its embrace.

Next morning, Sebastian woke up early. He had to reach at his office to complete some important work. He took a shower and put some clothes on. He was in a hurry so he quickly rushed to the elevator. Then, suddenly, he realized his next door neighbor and his last night’s partner in crime was also standing there, waiting for the elevator.

A broad smile covered his face as he remembered the previous night. The previous night, he had a pretty intense release. He remembered the stain his load made on his new shorts. The person responsible for those stains was standing next to him. Suddenly, an urge of hearing her voice consumed his thoughts. He remembered her moaning and her orgasmic last cry. His cock started to grow rapidly in his pants.

“Hi, I am your neighbor, Sebastian. I think you moved in last week. Didn’t you?” he started the conversation.
 
Hidden Desires

Lap top case, check, keys, check, purse check, phone, check. Sarah mentally ticked off all the items she needed for the day before she left her apartment.

She scurried to the elevator and pressed the down button. Her apartment was on the seventh floor. On average it took a minute for the doors to ping open. Sarah stood there anxiously counting down the seconds, hoping to hear the beautiful sound of the eagerly anticipated ping of those doors.

If fate was on her side that would happen before her neighbour left for the day. There was no slamming of his front door as of yet this morning. Which could only mean one thing when you had paper thin walls. He was still to depart for the day!

45.....46.....47 almost home dry. Lost in mentally counting down the seconds, Sarah did not notice that her neighbour was walking toward her with a broad smile covering his face.

Sarah's blood turned cold at the sound of a male voice saying " Hi, I am your neighbor, Sebastian. I think you moved in last week. Didn’t you?” he started the conversation.

Could she ignore him? No darn it, her trusty headphones were in her laptop case. She could hardly pretend she was on a call without them! Stupid, stupid Sarah she thought mentally reprimanding herself and making a mental note to add, insert headphones to phone and ears to her morning check list.

Oh well better bite the bullet, turning slowly to face him, holding onto the hope that he did not hear her last night Sarah was about to reply, when she noticed an amused broad smile covering his face.

Darn and blast it, hopes shattered that he did not hear, when his ungentlemanly smile clearly communicated otherwise. Sarah Coolly but politely said "indeed I did, Sir!"

She'd be damned if she would call him by his name, he might be swoon-worthy, which in her opinion was just rude when he was so ungentlemanly. But she would not give him that inch no way, she would have called him by his last name Mr ................. However he had conveniently not provided it, manoeuvring her to have be less formal by using his first name. Well she had countered with Sir, firmly putting formality back in its rightful place. Hah put that in your pipe and smoke it, mister I might as well be on the front of GQ!
 
‘Sir? What the hell was that? Did she just call me sir? No one ever called me sir. Not even the staff of my club,’ Sebastian was amazed.

Sebastian didn’t answer for a moment. He realized she was an uptight girl. He smiled again and told her, “Thanks, miss…, I am kind of like your manners. You can teach me some manners.” His tone was sarcastic.

The elevator arrived and he entered the elevator with her. He kept his distance from her. ‘A prude uptight girl who masturbates in the night and makes sexiest sounds I ever heard. What a combination,’ he thought.

The elevator stopped at the sixth floor. Mike and Rose entered the elevator. He knew them. They greeted him. They were regulars at his club. They were in a relationship. They were also known for their public display of affection. He knew he was going to get a show until the ground floor.

Rose turned herself to face Mike. She started kissing him. Mike slipped his hand under her skirt. Her ass was facing Sebastian’s female neighbor. ‘She might tell the color of Rose’s panties,’ he thought. He didn’t mind watching them. They also like to exhibit their passionate love making. The only problem was his new neighbor who might be surprised by the act.

Sebastian turned his head in his female neighbor’s direction. He was pleasantly surprised when he saw her watching the act with some interest. There was a hint of lust on her face. ‘Wow, she has voyeuristic tendencies too. She is a mysterious creature,’ he thought.
 
Teach him some manners indeed, sarcastic was now added to his not so desirable list. Seriously the only thing this guy seemed to have on his side was good looks. Well Mr, GQ, good looks aren't everything!

Stepping into the elevator together, Sarah goes to the far back, right hand corner. GQ goes to the other corner. Well at least he had the manners to leave an appropriate distance, Sarah thinks.

Unfortunately the elevator stops on the 6th floor, elongating their elevator ride together. A couple enter and greet GQ. The lady then proceeds to start, what could only be described as ravenously kissing the guy.

Feeling uncomfortable Sarah lowers her eyes. To be shockingly greeted to the guys hand manoeuvring under the ladies skirt. Who incidentally was wearing a deep purple lace thong!

He was grabbing and rubbing the ladies buttock. Her smooth creamy skin showing the white strain marks to then turn a light pink colour.

Sarah, although uncomfortable feels her face starting to flush and heat. The guy is grabbing the ladies arse, whilst controlling their kiss with his firmly placed hand at the back of her neck. The lady whimpers as the guys hand seems to disappear between her legs, his other hand now fisting her hair at her nape.

Clenching her thighs together Sarah can not seem to look away from the display this couple are making. Her skin is prickling with the heat of her arousal, she could feel her nipples tightening reacting to the firm administrations the guy is adorning on the lady.

The guy still kissing the lady and holding her hair at the nape, removes his hand from between her legs and grabs her virgina from the front whilst lowly growling out "mine, tell me who's this is."

The lady breathlessly replies "it's yours Master." Oh gosh Sarah can feel herself getting wet, what on earth is wrong with her. This should be mortifying her, not arousing her.

Lost in her own thoughts, she is pulled sharply back by GQ's tauntingly, sexy voice in her ear. She can feel his breath cascading over her ear and neck, making her clench her thighs together whilst his deep guttural voice is describing in detail his observation at her state of arousal.

God when did his voice turn so sexy, it seemed to have a one track link to her loins. Ok so GQ was good looking and has a highly sexual voice, Sarah has to admit. Still she should be offended at the things he is saying. Her breath stutters as GQ's hand lightly cups the back of her neck and squeezes, whilst he continues to point out her state of arousal in fine detail. Oh god, the nerve of the man. But despite his nerve, Sarah has to secretly concede her knickers are now soaked with her arousal over the couples display and his commentary of her every reaction to it.
 
Sebastian couldn’t help himself and sneaked near his female neighbor who was enjoying, the show. He wanted to see the action up close. His female neighbor didn’t realize he moved close to her. He was watching her face. Her face was burning with lust. He whispered in her ear, “Look, how his hand is grabbing her ass. The squeeze might make her wet. If he put a finger in her snatch, he could detect her arousal. I think we should stop the elevator and let him fuck her.”

Sebastian didn’t get any response from her. She just kept staring at them. When Mike grabbed Rose’s pussy and asked her the question. His uptight neighbor’s face was flushed. It was obvious that she was aroused by the show.

Sebastian couldn’t stop himself and whispered,” Would you like to watch him fuck her tight wet pussy right here, in front of us? Would like to pinch her erect nipples while her pussy was pounded by a huge dick from behind? Do you want to touch yourself right now?”

Sebastian knew he just crossed his line, but he couldn’t help it. Her expression was the cause of his behavior. There was something in her expressions inviting him to take control of her. He never behaved that way with any woman. Well, not in their first meeting. He might have connected with her in some deeper primal level because she surfaced his primal instincts. He didn’t know that these desires were there.

Sebastian slowly stroked the back of her neck. She didn’t stop him. He whispered in her ear, “You desperately want to touch your drenched pussy, don’t you? Look at your face, it is radiating lust. Your hands are shaking. You feet are trembling. Your nipples might be hard as pebbles. You are not even resisting the touch of a stranger.”
 
The elevator pings, the doors open on the ground floor. The couple that had been, well....... Sarah could not think of the appropriate word for it. Making out was too weak of word and having sex too strong. Putting on a show? That oddly enough, felt like the right description. Either way they disembarked from the elevator.

Sarah felt like she was having an out of body experience. She could see what was going on, but her mind seemed to be vacant. Like she was dazed, frozen in place.

GQ's hand was still on the back of her neck, his mouth still near her ear. His breathing heavy, causing a stream of air to flow over her ear and neck. Which set of a chain reaction of feelings. Heightened arousal cascading from her ear to her neck, flowing down to her breasts causing her nipples to pucker in reaction. In turn that sent tension coiling to her pelvis which resulted in her core contracting and seeping her arousal into her sheer French knickers.

The echo of GQ's words " you are not even resisting the touch of a stranger," echoing in her mind and finally pulling her out of her daze. Sarah flinches at this sharp awakening, oh god he's right! Turning to look into his eyes which were clearly displaying his hunger with a predatory like stare. She opens her mouth to say something cutting, but no words come forth.

Instead she sprints into action, dashing out of the elevator as the doors start to close. Walking quickly towards the exit of her building Sarah determinedly looks straight on, not daring to look back scared of what she might see.

Throughout the rest of her day, Sarah as hard as she might try, can't help but think back to what happened in the elevator that morning. Every time she does she hears his voice and is transported back to that moment in time. Her body responding to his close proximity, how she reacted to his touch, causing her to squirm in her office chair. Adding yet more of her wet arousal to her knickers. They were so damp they were clinging to her. She arched her torso slightly in her chair trying to chase something. Trying to relieve the pressure in her pelvis and core. But this was to no avail, if anything it made her more aroused, more flushed more needy.

Gosh what was she going to do, I mean he lived right next door to her for peak sake!
 
When the elevator reached the ground floor Sebastian’s female neighbor just ran away. He stood there amazed and bit of ashamed of himself. He regretted his behavior.

Mike and Rose gave him an angry look.”What did you do to her?” Mike asked.

“I just gave her the live commentary of your act,” Sebastian told him. His voice was defensive.

“Now, the important question is, do you know her?” Rose asked him with a smile.

Sebastian didn’t want to answer that, but eventually said, “No, I kind of met her first time.”
Mike and Rose gave him a stern look.”You definitely crossed a line, dude.” Mike told him.

“I know that,” he answered and left the elevator quickly.

When Sebastian reached at the club, his mood was off. He was thinking about her. His behavior to her was inappropriate. He passed the day working absent-mindedly.

At the night, he decided to apologize to her. He took an expensive wine from his wine cellar. He left the club early. It was almost ten when he reached at her apartment. He rang the bell.
 
Making her nightly cup of camomile tea, Sarah continues to reflect on the elevator 'incident' as she has now termed it.

That blasted GQ was the trigger to a day of bad events. The worst being she had not yet had time for her nightly stress relief session. Because she was so distracted at work, she had to stay on late to get all of her planned tasks done. Which in turn threw her whole schedule out of whack.

Oh well no use crying over spilt milk she thought. She would worry about dealing with him if and when the situation arose.
She had enough to worry about without needlessly adding to it. Or at least that's what she was telling herself anyway.

Whilst her camomile tea was brewing Sarah changed into her white pj shorts and vest top set. She preferred tight fitting pj's so they didn't tangle round her whilst she slept.

Still she couldn't help but think about his hand gently but firmly holding and caressing the back of her neck. About the guy aggressively kissing the lady in the elevator, manhandling her purple thong adorned arse. Fisting his hand in her hair at her nape, controlling her movements. Whilst GQ whispered in her ear, asking if she would like to see the lady get fucked right there in front of them.

Oh for peak sake, she was wet yet again, needy, and squeezing her thighs together. Right Sarah thought enough is enough, I simply can not let this take over my thoughts any longer. So she laid down on her bed slid her hand under her pj shorts and got to work at getting it out of her system.

Thinking about the events in the elevator, Sarah who was already highly aroused, dipped her fingers into her wetness. She then proceeded to spread that wetness over her virgina. Rubbing her clit back and forth, making circles over and around it. Chasing her release, she dips a finger inside and starts rubbing over that little rough spot. It's not enough she thinks agitatedly, she slips a second finger in. Mimicking her previous actions she uses her other hand to stimulate her clitoris. Yes, she thinks, that's it, imagining GQ fingering her the way the guy did to the lady in the elevator. Whilst he fists her hair tightly, smashing his mouth into hers. Grinding up against her clit whilst he fingers her wet virgina from behind. Oh god, Sarah thinks. She is so close, so unbelievably turned on and worked up from thinking about this all day.

She whimpers, her breath is ragged, her two fingers are plunging into her mimicking her imagination of his fingers and penis doing the same. It's building the tension reaching its crescendo, nearly there, oh god this is going to be intense she thinks. She's in that pre orgasm bliss, hovering over the edge, when she hears her doorbell ringing.

Oh you have to be bloody kidding me she thinks, growling under her breath. The doorbell is still ringing. Whoever it is they are certainly persistent! Quickly grabbing some wet wipes from her bedside table Sarah wipes her hands.

Running to the front door to stop the infernal ringing of that bloody doorbell, she yanks it open.....

It's him, GQ, fuck, oh shit I swore, oh no! Sarah thinks. What the hell, she's literally just been and then in the elevator and him.... hearing her last night. Oh god the world must be out to get her. I mean this shit, oh dammit I swore again! Well it just does not happen. This is Sarah's internal dialogue as she see's GQ standing there looking like an Adonis....and is that a bottle of wine he's holding. Yes, yes it is! Ooooh that presumptuous little imp! Sarah rants in her mind.

He starts to speak but Sarah does not hear what he is saying. Her minds all a whirl with her thoughts. As he continues speaking he starts to move toward her, gesturing that he come inside. Oh hell no buddy! As a knee jerk reaction Sarah places her hands out in front of her. They come into contact with his firm hard chest, stopping him in his tracks.

He goes completely still, as if shocked that she would physically stop him. He looks down as if dazed that her hands are on his chest. He breaths in, his head moves to the side, his eyes squinting as in thought. He looks up at her. A questioning look in his eyes. What? Sarah thinks, I'm not just gonna.... her thought trailing off Sarah's stomache sinks to the floor! Oh fucking hell, I only wiped my hands clean with wet wipes!

As she is thinking this he gently takes hold of her hand. He lifts it to his nose, still looking at her quizzically. He takes a deep breath in, his eyes widen as if surprised and then fill with desire and hunger. His look goes from quizzical to predatory in an instant! Oh hell, not this again Sarah thinks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian rang the bell three times. ‘What the hell is she doing?’ he thought impatiently. Then, she opened the door. She was wearing white PJ Shorts and a vest top. She looked gorgeous in them. Her gorgeous curves were on the display. He smiled and said,”Hi, we meet again. I am here to apologize for my behavior in the elevator. I was kind of carried away. You know, Mike and Rose, always put on that kind of show. It’s quite distracting. I was distracted and crossed the line. I am deeply sorry for my misbehavior. Can I come in?”

Sebastian waited for her reply, but her face expressions were blank. He stood there awkwardly for a moment, and then tried to enter the apartment. She instinctively put her hand on his chest.

Sebastian didn’t expect that. He froze on the door step. Then he realized there’s something familiar with her look. Messed up hairs, shallow breathing and the guilt on her face- he figured out the situation. ‘Did she pleasuring herself?’ he thought. The thought brought the memory of the last night.

Sebastian’s thoughts started to stumble again in that unfamiliar territory of dominating her. A sensual smile covered his face. The predator in him was surfaced again.

Again, Sebastian asked her, “I could stand here all night, if you want to punish me for my behavior.”
 
Last edited:
Again, Sebastian asked her, “I could stand here all night, if you want to punish me for my behavior.”

Ok so GQ wanted to apologise, plus point for him. Well I suppose I should be gracious enough to let him, Sarah mused.

" Ok Sebastian, I'm Sarah, you have five minutes to apologise and then I'm off to bed". Gosh I must look a site Sarah thought. She was not accustomed to looking so unkept when in company. Her mid length brown hair was mussed up from her earlier servicing, her shorts were slightly askew and dammit her nipples were still standing to attention. Which must mean her green/brown eyes were still dilated. Oh gosh was she still flushed? She very much wanted to check but she did not want to draw his attention any further.

Therefore stepping back from the doorway she sweeps her arm out and around her side indicating for GQ to enter. As he walks past she gets a whiff of his aftershave. Oh gosh not only does he look like a dark haired greek God but he smells divine! Like spices and fresh citrus, clean and manly. She was so screwed, he might be a bit of a jerk, at least so far anyway, but he was a delectable one.

Sarah felt on edge with all of her tumultuous emotions riding her hard. She closes the door and turns around still lost in her thoughts and walks right into a solid male mass. Oh fudge! What the hell is wrong with me, she thinks frustratedly. That frustration soon turns into an entirely different type. As GQ's hands wrap around her bare shoulders to steady her. His warm large hands heat the naked skin of her shoulders causing a heated prickling sensation to run through her. His thumbs absently brush her shoulders as he asks if she is ok. Sarah looks up, that was her first mistake as she catches his eyes and see's the huger in them, mixed with something dark and primal. Sarah feels her cervix clench in reaction to his look. Wetness seeping out into her shorts. God she can't breath, suspended in time in his eyes, in that look.

Her second mistake is slightly opening her mouth and darting her tongue out to moisten her lips. His eyes flicking onto her now glistening lips which are slightly parted from her arousal. She in turn looks at his lips, at his strong throat as he swallows. The ticking pulse in his jaw and back up to his eyes. Oh god his eyes have gone the darkest brown she has ever seen. All of his focus directed at her in a look that signals his intention. His hands glide gently up her shoulders to the junction of her neck where he applies a slight pressure, slowly needing her muscles there. Sarah clenches her thighs together, he catches the tell, tell give away of her reaction to his touch, to his nearness.

His hands now travel up her slender neck feathering their way along her jaw line, where he cups her chin in his hand and gently ghosts his thumb over her bottom lip. He dips the tip of his thumb into her mouth, in pure instinct she licks it, his breath hitching as he inhales sharply. She is lost in his presence it's too much she can't think. She can only feel this hot prickling chemistry he seems to bring out in her.

His thumb now resting on her lower lip slowly pulling it down as their eyes are locked in what seems like a command for her to take what he is giving.

His other hand caressing up the side of her neck to gently trace under her ear. A finger scraping her lobe. Sarah involuntarily whimpers at this touch as his hand continues on a path to the back of her neck. Moving his fingers inwards on the back of her neck so his nails trace lines on her Lilly white skin, as he now holds her bottom lip between his thumb and index finger applying a light pressure. The hand at the back of her neck is now moving to her nape, he runs his fingers through her hair needing her nape. Clenching his hand, he fists her hair in it, pulling her head black slightly. Still holding her lip he moves his head towards her, his mouth descending to hers. He whispers against her mouth " I'm going to kiss you now Sarah"
 
“At last, the beautiful creature has a name. Sarah is a nice name,” Sebastian thought. He entered the apartment. He wasn’t sure about her mood though. She might be cranky or angry. He wanted to lift her mood a bit so he turned to say something funny to her, but she bumped right into him.

Sebastian wasn’t expecting Sarah’s fabulous body bumping on his muscular chest. His instinct took over and he grabbed her shoulder to steady her. Her face was inches away from his. He looked into her eyes and again, something turned on into him. A desire to touch her, rose and engulfed his mind. His resolve was evaporated. There was something carnal about this girl that was making him a totally different person.

Sebastian realized she wasn’t moving away from him. She just stood there in his embrace. She moistened her lips with her tongue and swallowed hard. His heart skipped a bit. His instincts taken over. He caressed her soft skin of her cheeks with a finger. His touch was soft. His other hand traveled further up from her shoulder and lightly pressed her neck.

There was a definite sexual tension between them. He couldn’t take his hands away from her body. He caressed her slender neck and pressed his thumb on her full lips. His other hand traveled freely from her neck to under her ear lobe. He saw she was leaning forward. She was ready for a kiss. He was also tempted to kiss her. He held her chin and brought her face closer. He whispered,”I am going to kiss you Sarah.” Then suddenly he remembered the guilt he had felt after the elevator incident.

Sebastian recovered quickly and let her go. He smiled and asked,”Well, here’s the present I brought for you.” He gave her the wine bottle.
 
In a lust filled daze Sarah tries to process what just happened. GQ said he was going to kiss her, he whispered it against her lips. She had closed her eyes in anticipation and then...... nothing!

Pardon her, she stands corrected she thinks, as she takes the bottle of wine from him. She could think of a few things to do with this bottle of wine. None of which he would enjoy. What the hell is his problem? He comes to apologise to her, starts touching and caressing her already aroused body, gets her all worked up and wet! Tells her he is going to kiss her and when she shows she is willing, hands her a bloody bottle of wine instead! I mean for the love of everything sane, what is this dude playing at?

Realising she has been standing there staring at the bottle of wine for an indefinite amount of time, Sarah thanks GQ. Currently she has no more words that do not involve cussing at him, better to keep quite Sarah thinks! GQ shuffles slightly from one foot to the other, his intense stare not wavering from her.

Sarah wants to snidely say 'what?' However unlike someone not to far away she was taught to consider other people's feelings, before she acted or spoke. Feeling rejected, vulnerable and ticked off, Sarah releases a sigh.

"Well if that is all Sebastian, I really do need to get some sleep now." See she could be polite despite the fact that she wants to slap his handsome face for making her feel like an idiot, for making her feel open and vulnerable.

Turning on her heel she goes to open the front door, when Sebastian starts to speak ...... oh what more could there be to say, Sarah internally sighs. I really do not have the energy for this right now!
 
Sebastian was surprised by Sarah’s rude behavior. He couldn’t put his finger on the thing he had done wrong. He was expecting a thank and a smile, instead of that, all he got was her angry face. He didn’t want to give up, not after their “mental” make out session.

Sebastian didn’t want to lose her so he smiled at her. He stood there and told her, “I was expecting a warm welcome, but I didn’t mind your behavior.” He approached the open door slowly. He paused at the doorstep. He fetched his business card from the pocket and gave her.

“I want to invite you to my club. Be my guest tomorrow evening. I want to make up for my actions.” he finished the sentence and waited for her reply.
 
He doesn't mind my behaviour, oh dear maybe I was not as polite as I thought, Sarah mused. Obviously I am rusty in my social skills.

His club? He owns a club, never would have guessed that. Oh well shows what I know, Sarah thought self mockingly. What kind of a club though, a cocktail lounge, a dance club, hmmm dancing was not really her skill.

Sarah did not know what to say, she wanted to accept his invitation. Was that wise though? She did not really know him from Adam. There was just something about Sebastian that seemed to draw her to him, like she was caught in his magnetic field.

Maybe she should throw caution to the wind for once and say yes. A club was a public place after all. She could give his name and the name of his club to her sister, just in case. Rose would be delighted, she was always telling Sarah to loosen up a little.

Shit! Oh crap, dammit, I really need to stop swearing! Gosh he seems to make every part of her lose control and she was an expert in control!

Realising that Sebastian, aka GQ had been patiently waiting on her reply, Sarah smiled at him. He seemed to appreciate this as his shoulders relaxed a little in reaction.

" Sebastian, sorry if I seemed rude, I really am normally in bed now. Thank you for your invite, I graciously accept. On one condition though, what type of club do you own and what is the name please?"
 
“It’s a normal night club. It’s called ‘Thunder.’ It’s a great place. You’ll defiantly love it. There’s a theme. I provide special facilities for some people, who wanted to do some stuff. I will tell the details when you’ll visit the club,” Sebastian informed Sarah.

Sebastian somehow knew she would accept the invitation. After all, “Thunder” was the most happening place to visit in the night. It became very crowded in the night. He didn’t mention the special quality of the club. It was the hub of the BDSM activities. He didn’t want to scare her.

Sebastian felt a primal attraction to Sarah. He wanted to know her better. His invitation was the part of his plan to know her better. He knew deep down she had a totally different personality.

Sebastian wanted to spend some time with her, but she constantly rejected him so he decided to be a gentleman and decided to leave.

“Okay, good night. And don’t forget to come,” he smiled when he realized the double meaning of his statement.

*****
The next night was a regular night at the “Thunder.” Sebastian was greeting his guests. He was wearing his regular tuxedo. He is always the center of attraction, especially women love to flirt with him. He never minds the attention he got from the women. He kind of enjoys their flirting.

Sebastian tried to act normal around his friends and colleagues, but he was anxious about Sarah. He was expecting her. He sat at his regular table and told his staff to make sure he would be alone for the night. His staff was surprised by his request. Normally he would love some company. He was drinking a glass of wine and anxiously checking his watch.
 
Last edited:
Thunder Sarah thought, that was a high profile club. Rose constantly used to rave about how it was the go to place.

After giving her this information Sebastian bid her good night.

The next day Sarah was still undecided as to whether she should go or not. She was distracted at work but luckily not to her detriment.

When she got home she jumped in the shower, trying to wash off the days worries and concerns. If she was going tonight she had no time for servicing herself to relieve her tension. Instead she used a luxurious sweet fig and camomile body scrub and oil. For whatever reason this always relaxed her or at least helped to take the edge off.

Having a glass of Beringer Chardonnay, Sarah contemplated what to do. After some thought and three quarters of her Chardonnay she decided to hell with it. She was going to go, throwing caution to the wind she looks through her wardrobe and tries to think of what would be the appropriate attire.

She ends up choosing a floaty just above the knee Greek style goddess sheath dress, with a rope effect neckline which the material of the dress hangs off. It is slate grey in colour so she matches it with a dark grey pair of Ruby Shoo classics.

She curls and pins her hair up, so that it looks sleek but messy. She than adds some blush and glimmer powder to her cheek bones, a lash of mascara and some tinted rose blush lip balm. Grabbing her matching clutch bag Sarah spritzes on some perfume. She texts her sister giving her Sebastian's name and the club she is going to.

Although her dress leaves her shoulders exposed Sarah decides not to take a jacket. The taxi she arranged earlier is waiting for her, so she makes her way down and tries to steady her nerves. Except the memories of what happened in the elevator on her descent seem to bombard her, making her feel aroused again at the couples display and Sebastian's commentary.

Exiting the elevator and exiting her building Sarah now feels nervous and aroused. She slides into the taxi her clutch bag brushing her nipple and Sarah feels the sensation shoot to her loins. Absent of thought Sarah continues to rub the clutch bag over her nipple. Subconsciously choosing to be aroused over being nervous. She clenches her thighs together and discreetly tilts her pelvis trying to chase the light sensation of pleasure from the friction the bag is causing against her nipple. Thinking about their almost kiss in her apartment, the intensity in his eyes, how his hands felt on her shoulders and neck. The taste of his thumb in her mouth. All to soon the taxi pulls up at Thunder.

Paying the driver Sarah takes in a deep breath expanding her diaphragm, trying to centre her emotions and compose herself.

Entering the club she noticed that the decor Whilst being sleek, elegant and sensual seems to have a slightly sinister vibe to it. Like beneath its surface there is another function to it which is cleverly camouflaged by the modern and sleek cover.

Walking from the receiving area into the lounge Sarah looks around, the club is well lit but so that you have to pay attention to the surroundings as the light set up casts darker and lighter shadows almost like a work of art being displayed via the lighting. Abstract but definitely present.

Biting her bottom lip Sarah orders a dry Martini at the Bar, with extra lemon and ice. Sitting on the bar stool Sarah sips her drink whilst looking over all of the bottles the house offers behind the bar. She cannot face looking out over the club.

Maybe she should not of come after all, I mean really what was she doing. What was she hoping to achieve. On that thought Sarah reaches for her clutch bag which she placed on the bar and straightens her leg out in order to stand up.

That's when she feels a hand lightly squeeze round the back and side of her neck. She knows that hand that touch, it is no less potent the third time Sebastian holds her in this way. She can feel herself getting wet, his lips whisper by her ear causing her body to shiver and her breath to hitch. " I'm pleased you came Sarah, how was your journey here?".

She turns her head to answer him, but he is still so close from whispering in her ear that their faces are now inches apart. Oh god he is divine. All clean shaven, strong jaw, with that ticking pulse and god his eyes are so intense she can barely meet them. She is lost for words as she stares at him in complete rapture. He waits but still no words come.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian was watching the people around him. They were enjoying and having a great time. His gaze stopped abruptly when he saw a girl in a slate gray dress. Her back was facing him. She turned her head. Sebastian recognized her and smiled. Sarah was looking stunning in that dress. The curves of her heavenly body were evident in that dress. She looked gorgeous. Sebastian approached her and put his hand on her back.

“I am pleased that you came, Sarah. How was your journey here?” he asked politely and caressed her back. She turned her head. Her face came extremely close to his. He could smell her breath. He was spellbound by her beauty. Once again, that urge to kiss her rose in him. This time, he did an unexpected thing. He caressed the back of his fingers on her soft cheeks.

Sebastian wanted her in his arm. He wanted to pull her close. These small moments between them were magical. He wondered why he came so close and yet resisted to kiss her.

“Sarah, you look stunning,” he whispered in her ear and inhaled her scent in. She smelled great.
 
Sebastian's fingers were chasing across Sarah's cheek his other hand drawing lazy circles at the bottom of her back. If she was chocolate brownie ice cream she would be melting all over the bar stool.

As it was her brain had definitely short circuited.

" Sarah, you look stunning" he whispers in her ear, reducing her to a puddle of yearning as his breath cascades over all of the sensitive areas that seem to have a one way path to her cervix.

Ok Sarah say something, she thinks, anything would be good at this point! Really anything at all, nope, nothing, nada! Dammit woman pull yourself together, oh shit is he going to kiss me? He looks like he is, oh god no if he does that, she will be in serious trouble.

"Brownie ice cream!?" What the fuck, dammit swearing is not good! But seriously blurting out brownie ice cream, really? Good one Sarah she mutters to herself!

With a glint of humour in his eyes and his lips twitching in amusement Sebastian replies " brownie ice cream? Do you want some Sarah? We don't stock it but I could order it in for you, if you wish?"

Sebastian seems to be just about managing to not burst out laughing. Well at least he is trying Sarah thought. Most men would of assumed she was a nut job!

"Umm, that is ok, thank you, I was just well...its kind of like...you could say that" oh god I'm turning into a rambling idiot Sarah berates herself.

" Well you see I am somewhat out of my comfort zone and well brownie ice cream is well within my comfort zone and well it just kind of came out. I'm sorry, let's start again."

Clearing her throat Sarah asks " You mentioned that your club offers certain clientele unique services Sebastian, what are those Services, if you don't mind me asking?"
 
“Brownies and Ice cream, what the hell was she talking about?” Sebastian thought. He almost laughed at her silly comment. His face betrayed him. She might have recognized the expressions of amazement on his face. He asked her if she wanted to order the brownies and ice cream. He knew she was just nervous.

Sebastian was happy that Sarah was helpless against his charm. He realized he had a seductive effect on her behavior. Every time he touched or came close to her, she lost control. She became like a teenage girl in the presence of her crush.

“Well, we do offer some special service to our clients. They are very important to us. I would like to show you something. Come with me,” Sebastian answered and got up. He waited for her reply.
 
Well, we do offer some special service to our clients. They are very important to us. I would like to show you something. Come with me,” Sebastian answered and got up. He waited for her reply.

Sarah was so glad to move on from the brownie blurting fiasco that she inclined her head to signal her acceptance and held her hand out to Sebastian.

His mouth lifted up slightly on the left hand side in a partial grin. He was looking into her eyes as he wrapped his hand around her forearm.

Sarah jolted, god whenever he touched her it was electric. At this very moment his hand was trailing down her arm. His fingers whispering over the underside causing her to clench her thighs together. The look in his eyes as he penetrated her gaze informed her he knew the effect he was having on her.

His fingers were now trailing lightly down the underside of her wrist, she gasps out loud, his fingers stay on the pulse point of her wrist applying a light pressure that makes her feel like her heart is in her throat.

The palm of his hand is covering hers, he moves his hand over to cover the top of hers. As he turns her hand over, her mouth goes dry and she can feel her arousal seeping out of her. Looking in her eyes with an intense stare he lowers his head. Maintaining eye contact with her, hovering above her wrist, he licks his lips, then proceeds to place a feather light kiss on her wrist.

Shit, she arches her back slightly in her chair, his intense look showing her he noticed, as his eyes go that deep deep brown, so dark, so tempting and demanding.

Hovering just above her wrist still holding her in his gaze, he flicks his tongue lightly over it and then gently blows over where he just licked. Sarah whimpers, her nipples are pebbled, her legs are squeezed together.

Her lips are parted slightly, Sebastian pulls her up off the stool. Eyes still penetrating hers demanding her full attention. By god does he have it, nothing else is penetrating her consciousness right now. She is consumed by him and the feelings he evokes.

He moves in towards her slightly parted lips, she wants to beg him to kiss her. She is so tightly wound with coiled tension. Instead as his gaze binds hers he whispers over her lips " come with me Sarah and I will show you what you wish to know."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian took Sarah’s invitation of holding her hand. He wrapped his hand around her forearm. He realized she was uncomfortable again. He held her hand closed to his face. He smiled and brushed his lips on her wrist.

Sebastian led Sarah to a corridor near the bar. It was a dark corridor. It was empty. There was a row of doors on both sides of the passage which led into rooms. Every door was closed. They walked some yards and stopped at the entrance of one room. The door of the room was different. There was a sign on the door which said,”Authorized personals only.” Same sign was on the door next to it. Only these two rooms had the signs. There were green light bulbs on the doors of both rooms. One of the green light bulbs was on. That meant the room was occupied.

Sebastian paused at the entrance of the empty room. He stopped and turned to face Sarah. He looked right into her eyes and said,” Sarah, this is my personal room. Before we enter into the room, there’s something I want to clarify. I am not going to do anything to you. You have to trust me. There’s something I want to show you that’s the only reason for our visit. Do you trust me?”

Sebastian turned his head to check the green light on the adjoining room. He wanted to make sure the next room was occupied. He fetched the key card from his pocket and swapped to open the empty room. The door was unlocked. He pushed the heavy door to enter the room.

The room was completely dark except the light coming from the wall. There was a huge two way mirror installed in the wall. There were two bean bag chairs next to the two way mirror. There was a king size bed next to the left wall. The chairs were strategically placed to watch the activities on the other side of the mirror.

The other side of the mirror was brightly lit. It was like a huge window to the next room. It was like an interrogation room we saw in the police stations. There was also a speaker to hear sounds from the next room.

There was a couple in the next room. They were wearing fancy eye masks. The woman was wearing a white spaghetti tank top and an extremely short skirt. The guy was in his underwear. They were talking.

Sebastian placed himself on one of the chairs. He signaled Sarah to sit on the next chair and said, “Take a seat. We are just in time. Enjoy the show.”
 
Sarah felt excited but a little apprehensive as Sebastian led her to show her the Services his club offered to certain clients. He led her past the bar down a dark corridor, it was a little ominous. There were doors on both sides, they carried on walking until they came to two doors which had signs on saying authorised personnel only.

Sebastian stopped them at these rooms and turned to face Sarah, his eyes earnest as he looked directly into hers. He told her that this was his personal room and that before they entered he wanted to clarify that he was not going to do anything to her.

She felt slightly concerned that he mentioned this and her mind was racing as to why. She felt hot, her heart was pounding in her chest and she still felt highly aroused. She was certainly experiencing an extreme cocktail of emotions.

Sebastian carried on to say that she had to trust him and that he just wanted to show her something and that was the only reason for their visit. Did she trust him? She was certainly attracted to him to an insane degree, she could not seem to think around him, or for that matter put a coherent sentence together.

Inclining her head to signal yes she did trust him, she then followed Sebastian into the room.

She came to an abrupt halt as her brain was trying to take in and process what her eyes were seeing. Her breathing picked up in pace, there was a king size bed in the room, why would there be a bed in here?

She also took inventory of a couple of chairs facing a huge mirror on the wall. Wait a minute Sarah thought, there is light coming from the mirror. Moving closer to it she saw that although it looked like a mirror it looked into another room which was brightly Lit and in contrast to the dim lighting in this room.

Oh, there was a couple in the room wearing some form of fancy eye masks. The woman was scantily dressed and the guy was in his underwear, they were talking.

Sarah was trying to fit all the pieces together as to what exactly this was all about. It seemed like an interrogation room but then why would the guy be in his underwear with a scantily dressed woman. Why was there chairs and a bed in this room, both with a direct view to the window mirror.....!

Realisation dawning Sarah turned to Sebastian about to ask him..... but he signalled for her to sit on the chair next to him.

"Take a seat. We are just in time. Enjoy the show."

Sarah hesitated, thinking what to do. She was pretty sure she knew what type of show she would be viewing with him. But she had never done anything like this before and was struggling with her desire to say yes and her mind telling her she shouldn't.

Remembering the scene in the lift Sarah started to move towards Sebastian, her heart in her throat. Her breathing sharp and shallow as she felt heat engulf her face. Her curiosity getting the best of her she takes the seat next to Sebastian. Taking a deep breath Sarah thinks, oh well here goes nothing.....
 
Sebastian was relaxed. He was curious about Sarah’s reaction. He wanted to know how she would react. So far she was willing to watch the scene in front of them.

The woman on the other side of the mirror removed her skirt. She glanced at the mirror and smiled. She knew someone would be watching them. There had been a desk just a few feet away from her. She placed her skirt on it. She bent over on the desk so her fabulous ass was facing the mirror. She wasn’t wearing her underwear. She spread her legs. Her bald pussy was visible to Sarah and Sebastian.

“They are exhibitionists, Sarah. They know that someone is watching them. They are not professionals. They are ordinary people who liked being watched. I like to watch these types of acts so I built this room for that purpose. I always watched alone. You are the first person whom I brought here,” he said and pushed a button on the speaker. The voices from the other room filled the room.

The woman on the other side of the mirror was still bent over the desk. The guy removed his underwear. His fully erect dick was visible to the two spectators. The guy placed himself behind the woman. He caressed her ass cheeks, and then he suddenly put his fingers in her pussy. The woman’s body trembled a bit and a moan escaped from her mouth.

Sebastian heard the moan and turned his head to watch Sarah’s reaction.
 
Back
Top