Sissies! What are you wearing right now?

I have a pair of plain black (tight) knickers and high heeled open toe sandals

Today I have on my clitty cage under a pair of black lace panties, and white fishnets.

Tomorrow night will be a different story altogether. I know there will be a satin kimono style robe, new panties, pink kitten heel slippers and Lord knows what else my Mistress might have.

I'm dripping in anticipation!

Jade green satin teddy, black thigh high stockings. On business trip so under button down shirt and slacks. Planning to play so hard tonight... maybe shopping... maybe a strip club and tell the girl all about what I'm wearing!

Jade green satin teddy, black thigh high stockings. On business trip so under button down shirt and slacks. Planning to play so hard tonight... maybe shopping... maybe a strip club and tell the girl all about what I'm wearing!

I would so love to there!

It's game day, so black thigh highs, black bralette, and red panties under my sweats.

Hopefully I don't have the sweats on for long!

Yellow cheekies from VS extra tight n wet, knee high socks some of daddys cum in my hair too oops :rolleyes:

Yellow cheekies from VS extra tight n wet, knee high socks some of daddys cum in my hair too oops :rolleyes:

Very HOT of you:heart:
I am wearing black lace VS bikini panties, white knees socks and a purple gurlie top. I feel so so fem today.

Vibrant blue string bikini panties and matching balconette bra which I'm trying to keep from showing too much under my t-shirt and button down. :eek: :eek: :D

Back