Pillow Humping

women pillow humping is the hottest thing i think.love hearing the stories from women who enjoy this

This is actually my favorite kind of masturbation, and the quickest. Vibrators are either too hard, harsh, or are just good enough to get me very wet and keep me on edge. I do not at all like strong vibration pressed on my clit. So, a denser pillow is the best, and I use the edge, or corner, for more concentrated stimulation. ^_^

Now that I'd love to see.

Now that I'd love to see.

tumblr_lqqbopUCsW1qg6og6o1_500.gif

Still enjoy pillow humping and I have one of those long body pillows just like the one in the gif. Though it's my favorite pillow to use, I can get a pretty good orgasm by rubbing against the corner of the bed/mattress, it's at the right height and fits very nicely where it counts most.

I do a lot, problem is when im turned on im so wet that I have to do laundry and wash the pillow cases

i know the original question was for the ladies, but i will hump my pillows onnoccassion as well..missionary or on my knees squeezing them together. sometimes just a blanket in the right position is good as well.

Pillow humping was my first method of masturbation. Didn't know about stroking until I was 18 and discovered Baby Oil :cool:
tumblr_nre6da1yat1r00vg7o2_500.gif

Last edited:
So instead of working today I looked at a lot of men humping things. *blush*
Thanks a lot for that. I mean that both ironically and sincerely at the same time.

So instead of working today I looked at a lot of men humping things. *blush*
Thanks a lot for that. I mean that both ironically and sincerely at the same time.

I just had a thought how it was when I was younger and today I think about it because I haven't had any sex in awhile. What a good feeling it will be.;)

Back