Ct, MA,RI Roll Call

We didn't get any from today, poor Bellingham got hit though

No beach yet for me :(

Oh man, I use to live down by there. And let me know if you need any help with some sun block. And you can check out my swim trunks any day!

Today is looking like a great day for a hike! I think I'll head out after lunch and enjoy a nice, relaxing walk in the woods.

Today is looking like a great day for a hike! I think I'll head out after lunch and enjoy a nice, relaxing walk in the woods.

I Actually just took a walk with a coworker around the corporate park area.. thing..

Passed by a group of walkers, made it a point to say 'Good afternoon gentlemen!'

Not one responded back :'(

I Actually just took a walk with a coworker around the corporate park area.. thing..

Passed by a group of walkers, made it a point to say 'Good afternoon gentlemen!'

Not one responded back :'(

People are so rude! I'm about to head down to Myles Standish now for a nice, long hike.

It was like a group of 6 men as well. I think one may have acknowledged my presence.

Enjoy your walk though!

It was hotter than I was expecting. I was sweating up a storm by the time I finished! Did get to see a nice, large black racer snake. Pretty cool.

Back