Ct, MA,RI Roll Call

<bump>

Hope all are staying warm this weekend.

I wouldn't mind a 65 degree Christmas, would you??


JP
:devil:
 
Good afternoon all!
💗

I think everyone is hibernating. The warm air was nice but now that the cold is back, everyone is back indoors...hmm, wait, then they would be here. Maybe they're planning their Super Bowl parties?
 
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Awful winter so far... can it be over soon?

North central Ma. and waiting for Spring. Anyone here like to go to Rock River in VT?
 
Awful winter so far... can it be over soon?

North central Ma. and waiting for Spring. Anyone here like to go to Rock River in VT?

Maybe winter will go out like a lamb starting in February. I remember a January a number of years ago where it was really warm....and it was good.

Never been to Rock River. There are lots of rivers around here, what makes that place fun?
 
Maybe winter will go out like a lamb starting in February. I remember a January a number of years ago where it was really warm....and it was good.

Never been to Rock River. There are lots of rivers around here, what makes that place fun?

Rock River, sometimes just called RR, crosses under Rt 30 just north of Brattleboro off Rt 91 in Vermont. It is about 5 miles past Brattleboro and there is a beautiful public beach on the eastern side of RT30. Walk down a well marked trail to the western side of Rt30 and there are 3 very beautiful sandy, slightly rocky pond areas. The first area is for family use, but once past that area, it is clearly marked "Clothing Optional". The next pool area is primarily for straight/hetero folks of both genders, and is a very friendly area for nudist and naturist. The final area, is a primarily gay area and is very popular with the gay and from what I've seen mainly male population.

Just a great area for anyone that enjoys nude sunbathing ina beautiful setting, without any fear of law enforcement issues or prudes.
 
it's warm out... it's nice... I don't trust it... nope, not for a minute... having said that, hope everyone is having a good pre Super Bowl weekend...
 
New to group

Hi Everyone, Just saw this group, glad to see people from the northeast on the site. Currently located in Worcester County looking for chats and whatever happens with females.
 
Everyone ready for Sunday? Any ladies feel free to PM here. 39/m
 
Back
Top