Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Nursey!!!!! Hiya!!!!! How are you doing? I hope that all is going well for you? What troubles have you been causing lately; haven't seen you around.

Oh, and let me just say YUMMMMMM about the pics ;) Thanks for posting. You are looking VERY fetching tonight, I must say :)

I am good :) How are you? Work, work, and more work :) Thanks for enjoying the new pics :) I am a good girl...

I am good :) How are you? Work, work, and more work :) Thanks for enjoying the new pics :) I am a good girl...

Ah, that dread work thang! I know how that is, it's been keeping me jumpin' lately also.

Oh, I'm certainly enjoying the new pics (wait, does that sound naughty to say that??? ;)). Thank YOU for posting them. mmmmm, I'm thinking of just how 'good' you are ;)

So whatcha doing this fine evening?

Ah, that dread work thang! I know how that is, it's been keeping me jumpin' lately also.

Oh, I'm certainly enjoying the new pics (wait, does that sound naughty to say that??? ;)). Thank YOU for posting them. mmmmm, I'm thinking of just how 'good' you are ;)

So whatcha doing this fine evening?

Just got finished watching blackhawks win..

Yep, they are my team :) I am a Chicago fan all around

I think that I remember having that conversation with you at some point about that. I think that I recall you bristling and throwing things in my general direction when I mentioned the slight fact of my being a die-hard STL fan ;) Especially in regard to the Cards. I'll have to give your Blackhawks credit though.

I think that I remember having that conversation with you at some point about that. I think that I recall you bristling and throwing things in my general direction when I mentioned the slight fact of my being a die-hard STL fan ;) Especially in regard to the Cards. I'll have to give your Blackhawks credit though.

:) To each their own... I just happen to be right... just kidding! :)

Yep, sure am :) I am looking forward to the 4th of July weekend.. Few days off :) How about you?

My weekend has been good. I've been eating all sorts of junk food and being lazy. It's been great. ha. I'm sure that you're looking forward to the days off. Are you going anywhere over the holiday, or sticking close to home and just enjoying the time off there?

My weekend has been good. I've been eating all sorts of junk food and being lazy. It's been great. ha. I'm sure that you're looking forward to the days off. Are you going anywhere over the holiday, or sticking close to home and just enjoying the time off there?

Don't know yet :) Do you have any plans?

Back