Pussy eating problem?

Long slow licks that travel from bottom to top, you quivering under my tongue. Your fingers tightening in my hair and
in the bedsheet. Your stomach muscles tensing as I taste your juices

Relentlessly licking, tasting. My tongue curling up against the roof of your pussy, searching for every drop of your juice. Circling and stroking your clit, over and over...

Cupping your butt to lift you to me. Stroking your ass cheeks as I lap up your juices. Loving your moans, the way your nipples stand out, feeling the sweat on your body, sucking your clit rhythmically

When I was 21 I dated a woman who was 35. It started out as friends then went sexual pretty fast. I really was a novice and she taught me how to eat pussy. I fell in love with eating pussy and have been doing it ever since. Sometimes I would rather eat the fuck. Now if I could just find a lover who would allow me to worship hers.

Mmm... sounds yummy. I do love a man who knows what he's doing down there. :heart:

same here love! but its also fun to teach a guy just how I like it, my current bf his ex hated it so hed never done anything down there, so I got to teach him just how I like it

Cunningless

same here love! but its also fun to teach a guy just how I like it, my current bf his ex hated it so hed never done anything down there, so I got to teach him just how I like it

I love the taste of a female, I like the smell, I love to hear her moan with pleasure, but most of all I like it when she says "dont stop".

Making love to a woman is like an art form, knowing when to apply a little more pressure, lick and suck a bit harder, feeling her body respond to your lips, mouth and tongue as you kiss her love mound and worship her clit it as if she is a goddess. Not stoping when she askes you to, holding on for as long as you can takes pratice, and experience. Should I tell you how I do it?

I love being licked out I could lie there happily for hours while someone licked sucked and finger fucked me ;) and even some rimming YUM

The only pussy eating "problem" I have is not enough to eat and not often enough

Holly maybe the Rolling Stones logo would work. As for the club/bar, I'm all in!

Back