What is your surprise turn on?

Golden Showers. I was introduced to them when I was younger by my dad's 2nd wife. She also introduced me to cream pies. Which was another surprise fetish of mine. Unfortunately, my wife is not into golden showers so the only time I get one now is a self given one.

Very hot, i step mom still around?
 
035_1000.jpg


On my son's eighteenth birthday, I purchased a case of beer.

We sat on the living room couch together and after a while our conversation became about sex.

He confided in me that he has never had sex with a girl before and desperately wants to.

That really made me happy because I thought he might be gay!

I was so pleased that I offered him the opportunity to have sex with me.

He immediately got his cell phone and took several pictures of me taking off my clothes.
 
ive alwasy wanted my mom.. when i was a teen i used to sneak in and touch her ass and pussy while she slet
 
I enjoy everything related to the whole peeing thing, it no longer surprises me.

Older gals, snowballs, licking my cum out of her ass, her pegging me, fresh sweat on a woman, if you like Anything; it no longer surprises you.
 
What really does surprise me though, is that I have a real thirst for knowledge with anything that has to do with Elizabeth Bathory. Which is kind of a fetish (that one could never act on, she was a princess in the late 15th century) because she took sexual deviance to the extreme.
 
Not quite a fetish but a surprise major turn-on for me was having sex with a beautiful Cajun gal who had jet black hair. The drapes matched the carpet. Yum!
 
mine has been pretty recent, and it doesnt make much sense that Ive never been into because Im a huge fan of eating cum from a nice hard dick, but eating my wife's creampie. I will usually ask.her where she wants me to cum (on her, in her mouth, her pussy, etc) and she told me she wanted me to cum in her, then eat her out. It shocked me that I was turned on so much so quickly from her saying that, that I came a big load within minutes. I went down on her and licked all my cum out of her, she had a big orgasm from it, so we found something we are both into.
 
I enjoy anal play. My ex girlfriend used to do it to me all the time and it was such a turn on. Reading about everyone elses experiences make me inquisitive about creampie and golden showers. Though my present girlfriend certainly would not do anything like that.
 
I dated a guy that was into getting foot jobs and honestly I enjoy the feeling of a guy cumming on my feet to this day.

This!

It first happened to me in my student days. I was not so much reluctant as baffled, like, you can cum over any bit of me, why would you choose my feet? But then, once he had, wow, it was great! I love to have it ooze between my toes, wonderful sensation.

Plus, with a foot guy, there's so much teasing you can do, it's so easy to get barefoot innocently in all sorts of public situations. I remember whenever we'd go to a friend's house for the evening, I'd make a big show of taking my shoes and socks off when we arrived, for him it was as if I had my boobs out all night!
 
035_1000.jpg


On my son's eighteenth birthday, I purchased a case of beer.

We sat on the living room couch together and after a while our conversation became about sex.

He confided in me that he has never had sex with a girl before and desperately wants to.

That really made me happy because I thought he might be gay!

I was so pleased that I offered him the opportunity to have sex with me.

He immediately got his cell phone and took several pictures of me taking off my clothes.

WOW, is this true?????? :eek:
 
Squirting

Watching/making girls squirt is such a turn on! I was with a girl and she warned me she was a squirter and when she did oh my goodness it started this fascination for me now typically all I watch is porn with squirting.
 
My newest surprise turn on is reading peoples fetish. This post has been great! While I don't share all the same turn ons reading about them knowing how horny the person is getting just telling about them has given me a raging hard on.
 
Watching/making girls squirt is such a turn on! I was with a girl and she warned me she was a squirter and when she did oh my goodness it started this fascination for me now typically all I watch is porn with squirting.

learning i cld squirt...life changing! :devil:
 
Squirting

Yeah the only two times I've gotten my wife to squirt was double penetration, dildo in the ass and me stroking her g-spot while licking her clit (multitasking to the max). Too bad she was too drunk to remember it clearly. lol It was super hot tho.
 
I'm also a big fan of squirting, love to go.down.on her sucking her clit and massaging her Gspot till she squirts on my face, in my mouth, and love the whole body response that her orgasms cause..,
 
Last edited:
Back
Top