BDSM While Giving Birth

To me, giving birth has a lot of erotic potential. I have read that some women actually have orgasms when they give birth. Combined that with my BDSM kink and you get my original post.
On this page are quotes from women who say they had an orgasm while giving birth: http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/your-sensual-self/orgasmic-childbirth/

One woman says she had sex during labour. “I asked my husband to make love to me as I was in a very romantic mood and wanted to feel him inside me urgently. It was a wonderful experience. I had a few orgasms during contractions – an absolutely delightful sensation.”

Some years ago, a New Zealand porn producer planned to make a film about a pregnant woman - “Nikki”. In the film, she was going to discuss her sex life during her pregnancy, and the final scene of the movie was to show her giving birth. The plan caused great controversy, with some news reports saying that people were upset by the prospect that viewers might be aroused by watching Nikki giving birth. At least partly as a result of the pressure from NZ authorities, the director and Nikki decided not to proceed with the movie.

Probably because of the controversy, the exact details of the movie weren’t released. Wonder if it would have included any sexual activity while Nikki was in labour?

If anyone is interested, an academic article was written about the controversy:

http://www.acme-journal.org/vol5/RLo.pdf
 
Back
Top