Anal Self-Fingering

tnhardon

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 3, 2016
Posts
1,912
I have never really been interested in butt play, with a few horny moments as exceptions. A week or two ago I was home masturbating and got the urge to try to finger myself, with hopes of maybe prostate milking. I had never actually fingered myself before then, but knew it would require a great deal of lubrication.

I tried to relax and massage my way in, but was unable to get my finger inside. I am not sure if I didn't have enough lube or if I hadn't relaxed enough to fit my finger inside, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or had experienced a similar issue when they tried.

Not sure if I will ever attempt this again, but would like to be aware of any tips if I decide to go for it.
 
Several points.

1) trim your nails before starting.

2) it's often easier to reach between your legs if your arms are short.

3) Squat down initially.

4) Use lots of lube, and insert the finger, then pull it out, repeat going a little deeper. Add lube every few strokes since you are smearing the lube around inside.

You will eventually manage it.

5) wash hands thoroughly when done.
 
Squat down on a dildo, then get on your knees.
That's where the real fun is.
 
NEVER just try to stick your finger in, no matter how much lube your using. My advice is let your finger be drawn in.

After you've lubed yourself up just press the pad of your finger onto your anus lightly, tickle round the area, just do what feels good and it will relax it. Very slowly apply a bit more pressure until you get to the point where your pressing quite firmly but your finger hasn't really gone in because your pressing the pad of your finger against your butt rather than the finger tip. By then the muscles there should be really relaxed and after re-applying some more lube you should be able to insert a finger with relative ease. You'll feel your sphincter just...give way and your finger will slip right in, once more at that point you might find yourself inadvertently clenching down on the intruder which actually has the effect of sucking it further in.
 
Don't do it! As any straight man will tell you, sticking anything inside your butt is a sure sign that you're probably gay. :rolleyes:

Or, wait until you reach a certain age. The American Cancer Society currently recommends that all men begin getting prostate exams at age 40. Trust me, your doctor will have no problem shoving his fat finger deep inside your ass. :eek:
 
Don't do it! As any straight man will tell you, sticking anything inside your butt is a sure sign that you're probably gay. :rolleyes:

Or, wait until you reach a certain age. The American Cancer Society currently recommends that all men begin getting prostate exams at age 40. Trust me, your doctor will have no problem shoving his fat finger deep inside your ass. :eek:

Been there, done that.

These days I'm more liberly minded...

I tried the prostrate massage. Couldn't quite figure it out either, so I went to the shower and lathered up real good. Once I was getting close to coming I squated and tried reaching around to finger myself. That didn't work. Tried reaching between my legs and found I could, with determination, stroke my cock with my left hand and penatrate with a finger.

While it gave me a "greater" orgasm the extra effort isn't worth it for me. I'd rather have my partner use a glove (or something) while she strokes me with another hand.
 
The American Cancer Society currently recommends that all men begin getting prostate exams at age 40. Trust me, your doctor will have no problem shoving his fat finger deep inside your ass. :eek:

During my annual checkup this year my Doc told me that digital exams (the finger test) are no longer recommended for healthy men, and skipped the test.
 
You gotta ask nicely or it won't happen :rolleyes:

Yeah, and bring a bottle of wine.

My former doctor retired a few years ago. He would always do the test, but it was over and done with without any fanfare. He had been my doctor since I was a teenager, and it never seemed like a big deal.

I was handed off to a new Dr. at the practice when he retired. During my annual the new doc said that prostate checks aren't recommended any more, so no manual prostate check. My old doc would inspect the family jewels for lumps, but she didn't. No inguinal hernia test either. Then she sweet talked me into a colonoscopy. No more good old days.:rolleyes:
 
Was that because you got charged for a colonscopy? Only saying...
Change doctor - those checks are essential. Imagine a doctor telling a woman that pap tests weren't being done anymore. BS

Anyway back on topic. Kauen had it about right ^^
I'd only add that jabbing a finger at your prostate won't do much - you need to think about it as a whole body experience. Use your imagination, fantasize, romance your body a little, touching not just your prostate, but other erogenous areas. It's your body, no one is watching so enjoy it all.
 
Last edited:
During my annual checkup this year my Doc told me that digital exams (the finger test) are no longer recommended for healthy men, and skipped the test.

About a decade ago, one of my co-workers recommended I go see his doctor. It's a really small world after all. I'd played football with the guy. His class ring was a size 16. I said thanks, but no.
 
D(.)(.)

The only finger I've had up my ass was my doctor's a few times with a rubber glove. We didn't kiss so it was okay!
 
Try pushing against your finger as if you're trying to phart quietly.
 
Just curious how you got on with this and whether you had much success? And if you enjoy it? I've tried on myself but I don't know what happens, I'm just never able to do it!!
 
Back
Top