candualist progression to loving wife

hpycpl

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Posts
729
I hope someone will write this story. I think it has the potential to be very erotic and realistic and probably more popular than most people might think.

It would be about a conservative couple that is active in the community. they have been married for a while and pretty much been the usual relationship; married, kids growing up, sex life satisfying but getting bland etc etc etc.

The husband finds himself starting to get off on showing off his still very attractive wife. He wants to have her dress sexy/daring for him when they go out or on vacation. She opposes and says she is too old and not attractive enough. To prove to her that she still has it he makes a deal with her to post a few pictures of her (without her face of course) on a web site and if the remarks are positive she agrees to start to dress up for him, if the remarks are not so good he agrees to stop asking her.

Naturally the pictures are a hit on the site and she even places in the top five from the voting. So she agrees to start dressing provocatively for him. As is always the case the need to get more and more daring arises and they keep pushing the wife's limits. She secretly enjoys the attention and the thrill but her upbringing and shyness holds her back and a slow breaking down of her moral barriers happens.

the story could/should progress to her agreeing to a nude beach, then a nude resort, then some public sex (with hubby of course), to some soft swinging, to full out loving wife lifestyle and sharing.

I think there are many couples in this situation in real life and would love to have this happen to them. If the story remains in the realm of reality I think it would have wide appeal and be very popular.

thoughts and comments on this idea are very welcome!!!
 
Very interesting idea...

and great potential for very sexy scenarios.
 
Part of an issue that would come up is separating "real life" from the stuff they do online. Next would be how they look/act when they go out where she acts and dresses more provocatively. As a respected member of the community, I see a good chance that they could be found out if she is all that popular.

Maybe after a few successes of her body being online, the couple could start a hidden second persona. Even though they live on the coast, they build a life online saying they live by a lake. They wear wigs and have temporary tattoos, and interact with their online fans to take requests for activities or photo shoots.

In real life, they crave the comfort of normalcy, but love the excitement that comes from the wild expression of their hidden life. Maybe with income generated by doing webcam shows (in a furnished basement apartment), they earn enough cash to go abroad on vacation, where they do <stuff> for more income and excitement.
 
Part of an issue that would come up is separating "real life" from the stuff they do online. Next would be how they look/act when they go out where she acts and dresses more provocatively. As a respected member of the community, I see a good chance that they could be found out if she is all that popular.

Maybe after a few successes of her body being online, the couple could start a hidden second persona. Even though they live on the coast, they build a life online saying they live by a lake. They wear wigs and have temporary tattoos, and interact with their online fans to take requests for activities or photo shoots.

In real life, they crave the comfort of normalcy, but love the excitement that comes from the wild expression of their hidden life. Maybe with income generated by doing webcam shows (in a furnished basement apartment), they earn enough cash to go abroad on vacation, where they do <stuff> for more income and excitement.
I really don't think it will be an issue to separate real life from their "wild" life.

I see them as being very cautious. I see her as basically shy/reluctant and getting a secret thrill from being "naughty" and the both of them weary of being discovered and ruining their lives and the lives of their children.

Because of this they limit the on-line pictures to being faceless and nondescript backgrounds. The sexy/ provocative dress is limited to out of town restaurants and vacations where it would be unlikely to be seen by anyone that would know them.

Obviously her thrill and his excitement fuel more as they proceed.This gives an opportunity for them to push their moral envelope as time goes on. They get more daring with her dressing, they try a restaurant closer to home, they include partial face with the online pictures, etc etc. .

I do like the aspect of the two worlds colliding though, however I think it would come much further in the saga
 
perspective

Whether or not the couple lets this new side of themselves flourish in their daily life, or if they decide to start a new hidden life, I think there is plenty of ideas here for any author that would be interested in taking on this task.

Going clubbing a few towns away while wearing wigs, tatts, and new clothes, the could be mostly anonymous. Going clubbing a few miles from home while wearing slightly more revealing clothes than normal could stoke their desire further as the realize the thrill of discovery. The more revealing the pictures are (in either case), the more the risk excites them.

Either way, this sounds fun! Maybe there could be some of each in this story?
 
thanks to all who responded.

carnevil, I ran across this word just recently and I think it fits many of the readers here who fantasize about the loving wife scenario but aren't into humiliation or even sharing. It could easily get "out of hand" though. maybe this should start out as an exhibition story?

loecraft, the premise I laid out is based on true life but the progression part is all fabricated.

ceasarboobage and BSwett060, I couldn't agree more!
 
thread killer

I didn't mean to kill the thread with my last post! hahahaha!!!

we were getting great response and input then I killed it.

please everyone, carry on.....
 
You have it right. We started out about how you have said. Her dressing sexy, sharing pics online, and then put her in sexual situations. All this has lead to where we are today, me sharing her with other men.
 
That would definetly make a great story and I can't wait to read it n share some thoughts. Promise to share n let me know if this becomes reality . It's a Hot idea. Thank you steve
 
Back
Top