Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! Last night I thought I'd take some pics in my comfy PJs. This is how I'd love to spend a lazy day ~ in my PJs curled up with a book. So to answer a question posed the other day ~ *yes* I sometimes wear that white cami without a bra ;)

You look great wearing it that way....either up or down. :)

Good morning everyone! Last night I thought I'd take some pics in my comfy PJs. This is how I'd love to spend a lazy day ~ in my PJs curled up with a book. So to answer a question posed the other day ~ *yes* I sometimes wear that white cami without a bra ;)

The end of the week is near ~ hang in there! :kiss:

Lovely way to spend the day

Soooo sexy ! Only just discovered this thread. What are my chances of seeing pics of you pulling on a pair of stockings and a garter belt ? :D x

Mmmm, what a way to start the day, with a ray of sunshine!

Things are fantastic with me, thank you. Me, be coy? *Never* hahaha. I know how it *looks*, Fishfryer, but was more interested in how you thought it *felt*

...for an early Wednesday morning. Counting down the minutes 'til Friday!

Have a good day everyone!
I imagine it feels soft and warm on the inside. If I could just slip a hand inside to test my hypothesis.

I don't own any PJs as I always sleep naked. On a lazy day I sometimes don't bother to dress at all until lunch time. I recommend it to you.

Mind you I do like the camisole especially the ease with which it slips of the shoulder revealing your wondrous boobage. ;)

I will bring the rope and we will quickly have you tied up and whisk off those pj bottoms.

Wow! I've just found your thread and can't believe how hot you are! Cute too
Glad you stopped by to say hello! Thank you.

Hmm... you like rope?
I prefer something a bit softer, actually, like a satin robe tie, but hey, what ever works....

Still kicking myself... why didn't I find your thread earlier!
There's plenty of fun to still be had, my dear. No kicking needed.

I was thinking the same thing myself , awesome pics
Thank you ~ and again, there's still lots of ground to cover here for this shy gal.

You look great wearing it that way....either up or down.
Thank you. Your question inspired this new set of pics :)

Lovely way to spend the day
Indeed!

Soooo sexy ! Only just discovered this thread. What are my chances of seeing pics of you pulling on a pair of stockings and a garter belt ?
Hmmmmmm..... I'm not sure I've ever worn a garter belt proper, now that I think about it..... you've got my wheels turning.....

Mmmm, what a way to start the day, with a ray of sunshine!
Why, thank you!

I imagine it feels soft and warm on the inside. If I could just slip a hand inside to test my hypothesis.

I don't own any PJs as I always sleep naked. On a lazy day I sometimes don't bother to dress at all until lunch time. I recommend it to you.

Mind you I do like the camisole especially the ease with which it slips of the shoulder revealing your wondrous boobage.
Mmmmm... I was thinking of how to respond to this, but was distracted at the thought of you slipping a hand inside and sleeping naked.....:kiss:

I prefer something a bit softer, actually, like a satin robe tie, but hey, what ever works....

There's plenty of fun to still be had, my dear. No kicking needed.

Softer is good... gets the same result. Got a preference on who's getting tied up?

Thank you. Your question inspired this new set of pics :)

attachment.php

It's a great top for teasing. It was very, um, titillating to see you wear it high, pretty low, like above, and all the way down without a bra. :D

Could I curl up with you????

Excitement

Really nice to see that u r genuinely excited -as evidenced n your last set- by posting. Surely not the only one to want to know how exciting/arousing it is for you to share these pix with us. Can you describe the arousal/excitement/naughtiness you feel?

Mmm... you in a thin cami, no bra, and pj pants?

That is snuggle heaven.

:d

Well, then, I'd say go ahead and secure the handcuffs.... and then go ahead and 'feed' me.... just be gentle... or don't. :devil:[/QUOTE]

I got ya cuffed now sexy.....you're all mine now....hope you like a long weekend in bed with me. :cool:

My name's already on it. I printed it, just to ensure it's legible.

Good, and since this is a master's class you're the only one that will be there, which means I will be able give you my utmost attention and pour all my energies into your lessons! :D

Mmmmm... I was thinking of how to respond to this, but was distracted at the thought of you slipping a hand inside and sleeping naked.....:kiss:

I have similar problems thinking of things to say, when I am imagining tweaking your nipple, slipping my other hand down the back of your PJs squeezing your ass and pressing you against my hard cock while I kiss your throat. :kiss::devil:

Softer is good... gets the same result. Got a preference on who's getting tied up?
Nah, sometimes I like to be the teaser, sometimes the tease-ee.

It's a great top for teasing. It was very, um, titillating to see you wear it high, pretty low, like above, and all the way down without a bra.
Glad you like it, my dear :)

Great pics once again.
Thank you!

Could I curl up with you????
*Curling up in bed with Prince Albert* But of course!

Really nice to see that u r genuinely excited -as evidenced n your last set- by posting. Surely not the only one to want to know how exciting/arousing it is for you to share these pix with us. Can you describe the arousal/excitement/naughtiness you feel?
The 'excitement' you see is one part arousal, one part A/C ;) But to answer your question, taking pictures is exhilarating, liberating, and makes me feel a little bit naughty and a whole lot sexy.

Mmm... you in a thin cami, no bra, and pj pants?

That is snuggle heaven.
Oh, I'd love to be in snuggle heaven with you, EctoJohn.

I got ya cuffed now sexy.....you're all mine now....hope you like a long weekend in bed with me.
There are no better plans, for sure!

Gorgeous...
Why, thank you!

Good, and since this is a master's class you're the only one that will be there, which means I will be able give you my utmost attention and pour all my energies into your lessons!
A 1:1 session, huh? Wow.... I can only imagine what tuition will cost, although I must say it's the first time I've ever looked forward to a final exam. :devil:

I have similar problems thinking of things to say, when I am imagining tweaking your nipple, slipping my other hand down the back of your PJs squeezing your ass and pressing you against my hard cock while I kiss your throat.
Mmmmmmmmmmm.... (that's the best I can do, I don't talk with my mouth full)

It's FRIDAY!!!

Yayyyyyy! The work week is just about at its end. I feel a sense of excitement and relief, as I get ready to go on vacation. Here are a few pics for a F-R-I-D-A-Y !!!

TGIF everyone!

Last edited:
Yayyyyyy! The work week is just about at its end. I feel a sense of excitement and relief, as I get ready to go on vacation. Here are a few pics for a F-R-I-D-A-Y !!!

TGIF everyone!

Happy TGIF .. Jo .. You sure end the week with a Bang ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

You are always Smiling and the way your hair frames Your Face :)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

TGIF everyone!

TGIF! Absolutely gorgeous breasts! Nothing says Friday than a pair of pointy nipples. Now I'll be drooling all day, well more than usual.
Happy Friday and thanks for sharing!

Mmmmmmmmmmm.... (that's the best I can do, I don't talk with my mouth full)

If you promise to behave I'll remove the ball gag. :devil:

TGIF everyone!

Loving the "sheepdog" hair look. Your boobies and their sweet pert nipples are a delight to my eyes. Given the opportunity I could spend many a happy hour licking and sucking at those. I wonder could you stand it, or would I have to tie you down. :devil:

TGIF everyone!
SuperShyJ9-Cum back to bed; (curling up with SuperShy). Hope you enjoy your vacation, safe trip.

TGIF everyone!

Hope your friday runs smooth and you have a great weekend. Love the pics. Enjoy your vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back