Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing.
Care to skip the clothes as well? :
Sure. It's our party, we can do what we want to. ;)

I hope they come to fruition
They did, and I had lots of fun with old friends.

A weekend having my way with you just might be more satisfying than a Powerball win....
OK, now I know you're lying, but the sentiment was sweet. :kiss::kiss:

You never fail to deliver a sexy set of pics. Each time I ask myself can she get any hotter, and the next pics answer a resounding YES! I'd love to see if you taste as good as you look. Of course it would take me hours to decide.
Well, one can never be too hasty. If I *had* to endure *hours* I would just to help you with your decision. Anything for the cause. ;):cattail:

Good morning, my :heart:bugs!

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here, and although I was up before 7am, it somehow didn't phase me. (Maybe because my eyes are still glazed over from last night :devil:)

Did I mention (less than a few thousand times) that there is nothing hotter than a really good kiss? Even better than one? Hours of them.

Hope you're having a great weekend, lovelies!

Lucky for you I know just where you need those kisses. . .

every single one.

I've got a map in my head.

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here, and although I was up before 7am, it somehow didn't phase me. (Maybe because my eyes are still glazed over from last night :devil:)

Did I mention (less than a few thousand times) that there is nothing hotter than a really good kiss? Even better than one? Hours of them.

If kisses are what you want, then kisses are what you shall get! :cattail:

If you need help with your shawl let me know. :devil:

Very little beats a good hot kiss :kiss::devil:

I loved that hint of ass in the first pic. Hell I loved all of the pics. What more can I say, you have me wrapped around your little finger! :D

Hello Supershy! All the new photos look great, love the shawl still (even though it is still in place or some places! :D). I like the open mouth on some of the newest pics. How sexy is that!! Makes me stiff and ready to unload, wonder where I should unload? :devil:

I think you are sexy and would get noticed by any and everyone, with or without the shawl and with or without clothes. Frozen foods, no, nothing cold about you. Granted you are an edible delicacy you are NOT cold!! :devil::kiss::kiss:

Thanks for sharing.

...you all blow my mind, lovebugs.

Oh, what a good camera, soft lighting and a good angle can do! Honestly, IRL you'd walk right past me in the grocery store and not even so much as blink. *That's* how much I blend in, in my everyday life.

Of course, maybe if I walked around in nothing but a lace black shawl, someone might notice.... especially in the frozen foods section!

Hope you're all having a good week, and one of you have the lucky winning powerball ticket! :kiss:

Looking very sexy there Jo if you need help playing with those nipples i'm available :rose:

Hmmm must please the lady

So start with a slow sensuous kiss -- long teasing inviting showing you how much I (we) want you, but of course slowly move down to kiss suck those nipples and then further south to the final prize!

Lucky for you I know just where you need those kisses. . .

every single one.

I've got a map in my head.
Me too (just thinking about it has caused the blush to creep up my cheeks)

If kisses are what you want, then kisses are what you shall get!
Wow! That was like pushing the 'easy' button ~ love it!

That's what I was hoping for. :devil:

Also... I haven't had a good kiss in so long.
I could use some good hours with great kisses.
Well, come over here then, and let me sit in your lap. :kiss:

If you need help with your shawl let me know.
Once it drops to the floor, I won't need any help with it, but there are other things that you can help with instead....:devil:

Good
Lots of good quality 'down-time'
Yes!

Very little beats a good hot kiss
I wholeheartedly agree!

Yes please.
Ask and you shall receive :kiss:

I loved that hint of ass in the first pic. Hell I loved all of the pics. What more can I say, you have me wrapped around your little finger!
Well, now that I know *that* I'm thinking of all the fun we can have... :kiss:

Hello Supershy! All the new photos look great, love the shawl still (even though it is still in place or some places! ). I like the open mouth on some of the newest pics. How sexy is that!! Makes me stiff and ready to unload, wonder where I should unload?

I think you are sexy and would get noticed by any and everyone, with or without the shawl and with or without clothes. Frozen foods, no, nothing cold about you. Granted you are an edible delicacy you are NOT cold!! :

Thanks for sharing.
Where you ask? Wherever you'd like, my dear. Thank you for your kind words. And, no... I'm not cold....after reading your post I'm quite flushed and warm indeed!

Looking very sexy there Jo if you need help playing with those nipples i'm available
Well, if course I do! Come on over here.

Your pics are very nice. I'm shy like you too.
Thank you :kiss: This is a safe haven for shy folks. I won't bite.

Happy Monday sexy!!
That made for a lovely Monday! :kiss:

So start with a slow sensuous kiss -- long teasing inviting showing you how much I (we) want you, but of course slowly move down to kiss suck those nipples and then further south to the final prize!
Mmmmm.... I see some shuddering and screaming in my future :cattail:

This week...

...is chugging along much too slowly.

I did not win the powerball, and there is too much time til vacation *sigh*

So, how better to pass the time, than with the continuation of the shawl series?

Have a good week, lovebugs!

So, how better to pass the time, than with the continuation of the shawl series?

Sexy and stunning as always sweetie :kiss:
Hard luck not winning the powerball :( lol

I sympathize with that need for more vacation time. More time for fun and naughtiness is a must have kind of thing ;)

This is a fabulous series! Very sexy!

WOW !! You are hot ....
Lovely pics of that great body.
This is my first time posting on your thread, can't wait for more of you.

My my.... oh my!! Have I told you lately how gorgeous you.are?? So freaking.sexy!! So.mindbogglingly tempting!! I think there is a tasty treat under your shawl !!

Hope the rest of the week moves better for you.

and how am i supposed to work now with this image in my head. is it wrong to rub one out on the clock?

Yes, I took a few days off... it feels longer than that, doesn't it?

I was off enjoying some lovely summer days before they're gone.

Speaking of gone.... will I drop the shawl? Only time will tell... :kiss:

Have a good night, lovebugs!
xxx SIgh too much water under the bridge x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back