Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want them around my head as i lap away at you :p

The ruffles :)

Last edited:
So I've gotten lots of comments and PMs about .... hair.

Typically, I'm partially waxed, but time had gotten away from me and RL got busy, so part-way through this series I took some time to take care of me.

I'm not sure I'll ever have the nerve to take it all off (I'd love to try sometime, though).

So, here's a couple of pics in red ruffles, before and after.

Hope you're all having a great week! The countdown to Friday is ON my lovelies!
Right.. well i have to say i did see it but i kinda liked the naturalness of it - i liked the thought of running my tongue softly over it have it plafully grabbed in my mouth as i pulled my lips closed aroudn it..

but then smooth is good too - licking un interupted over your mound down into your flowing juices...

Typically, I'm partially waxed, but time had gotten away from me and RL got busy, so part-way through this series I took some time to take care of me.

I'm not sure I'll ever have the nerve to take it all off (I'd love to try sometime, though).

You are sexy either way you look at it. I am curious about the nerve to take it all off though? What is it that causes you to be nervous about it?

Love the red ruffles and I am curious to see what your happy Friday pic might look like.

b

Love both pictures RL is lucky

Nowwwwww

I would love to see before and after I ........................................................Lick you!!

I like before.. no.. after.. no.. before.. no.. after.. no.. before.. no..

Why do I feel I'm in a candy store? :)

p.s. What have u got planned for us Friday?

Glad you had a good weekend. Don't work too hard, come here and let me distract you. :devil:

I wish it were that simple. But not sure where hard, "come here" and you distracting me would all fit in. I am certain they would all be involved though! :D:devil::kiss:

I am glad to hear you say that. I prefer hairless or darn near, but would love to see yours any way it happens to be. But, with that said, nobody likes hair in their food, so that explains my position completely! :D

The new photos look splendid and I look forward to the next things you share. But, it will probably be Monday before I get to see them, so have a fun and naughty weekend without me. Hope you get all the "attention" you want and so deserve.

later

Either way = sexy.
Awwwww....aren't you just the sweetest?

The real test is with of course the oral exam. Though they both look amazing I will have to wait on a review until I can do further testing. LOL
Nice. Yes, you must do very thorough research before making a decision.

Im game before or after!!.. smething nostalgic about before that reminds one of pre 90s fun, but then, AFTER, has its cosmetic allure... it is quite tasty too!!!
Glad I could take you on a trip down memory lane...

yeah....I thought it was brown....but I guess the lighting in this set fooled me.....

And the before and after pics are wonderful......

It may be fun to try a completely hairless venture, however, I like what you have in the way of pubic hair......and I LOVE that little patch of fur that you leave......god I'd love to run my fingers...and tongue through it.........
And I'm not asking, or even whining, but just know that I am dying to see that wonderful little bush you have out in the open and free!!:

And as for blondes having more fun.......well....whatever your hair color may be or however you choose to style it.........high or low.......I could have a lot of fun with you......
I think I'd like to start by pulling your cute little panties down and having a gaze at what I'm dying to see....!!
Thank you. Yes, I think one day I'll need to try a completely hairless adventure ~ just to see what it's like. I mean, hey... it's only hair, it'll grow back, right?

Before or after you're still a 10.
What can I say to that, other than thank you. Of course, you didn't say what the scale was..... LMAO! :kiss:

Ruffles? What ruffles? Too distracted to notice.
Excellent. My work here is done.

I want them around my head as i lap away at you

The ruffles
The ruffles or my legs? :cattail:

Right.. well i have to say i did see it but i kinda liked the naturalness of it - i liked the thought of running my tongue softly over it have it plafully grabbed in my mouth as i pulled my lips closed aroudn it..

but then smooth is good too - licking un interupted over your mound down into your flowing juices...
Well, then...

You are sexy either way you look at it. I am curious about the nerve to take it all off though? What is it that causes you to be nervous about it?

Love the red ruffles and I am curious to see what your happy Friday pic might look like.
I do tend to be happy on a Friday, don't I? I don't know what makes me particularly nervous, other than once you do it, there's no going back....

Love both pictures RL is lucky
Thank you!

I would love to see before and after I ........................................................Lick you!!
Yessssssssss!!!

I like before.. no.. after.. no.. before.. no.. after.. no.. before.. no..

Why do I feel I'm in a candy store? :)

p.s. What have u got planned for us Friday?
Why thank you! And if I told you what I had planned, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it? :cattail:

wowwwwww really amazing and cute.. i love u..............
Thank you! :kiss:

i love to suck your nipplesssssss
Yum!

I wish it were that simple. But not sure where hard, "come here" and you distracting me would all fit in. I am certain they would all be involved though!

I am glad to hear you say that. I prefer hairless or darn near, but would love to see yours any way it happens to be. But, with that said, nobody likes hair in their food, so that explains my position completely!

The new photos look splendid and I look forward to the next things you share. But, it will probably be Monday before I get to see them, so have a fun and naughty weekend without me. Hope you get all the "attention" you want and so deserve.

later
Well, I think the Mr has some naughty fun planned for this weekend.... if not sooner! I hope you have a great weekend :kiss::kiss:

Just as sexy as ever...

New Series

OK, I know you all love this panties series, but it's time to start something new ~ there are only so many varieties/colors/styles! Next time I shop for new panties, I'll model them for y'all.

I was going to wait for happy Friday, but here's the start of something new....

C1
C2
C3

Have a good night, my lovebugs!

Or, since I'm a noisy one, you might entertain the thought of stuffing them into mine!

I am in the mood for some research. Maybe we can give this idea of yours a try and see how loud you can still be, and I promise to do more than spank you. :devil:

.... and I do love a good naughty girl in a trench coat.

OK, I know you all love this panties series, but it's time to start something new ~ there are only so many varieties/colors/styles! Next time I shop for new panties, I'll model them for y'all.

C1
C2
C3

Hmmm.... wonder whats in store next.... THIS has got to be good!! *Big grin*

Lady in Red...before and after photos were simply amazing. Can't wait until the new panties set is here. I better go some more tissues!

What is underneath?

C1
C2
C3

I can just imagine where this is going...you such a tease. Maybe you can give a hint of what is next with some of your sexy erotic words. Nice work!

Happy Friday!

C1
C2
C3

I am Loveing where this is Heading :) mmm nummy

Ohhh...I love the beginning of the new set.......:heart:

I can't wait to see what's under that coat.....:D

C1
C2
C3

Nice.

Sexy Woman

C1
C2
C3

With or without clothes (but slight preference for without!!!)

Show time?

C1
C2
C3

I'd love to see what you're wearing under that coat. Or are you totally naked for showing more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back