Catfighting story

beachfan914

Virgin
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Posts
7
Anyone interested in writing a catfight story? I have a couple ideas. This doesn't have to be anything really long and doesn't even have to be submitted on here if it doesn't meet the word count requirement.

One is about two girls who are fighting over a guy and the winner gets the guy and gets to humiliate the loser. One of the girls would be your girl next door good girl type while the other one would be the slutty party type.

The other one is two girls who have a cat fight to become the president of their sorority. Winner gets the presidency loser gets thrown out of the sorority.

Let me know if you'd be interested. I can send you pictures of the girls i'd like the story to be about and i'd let you pick the winner. It can be as intense as you'd like.
 
I love these stories as well.I would love to see my uptight wife get her clothes shredded and slapped around some in public.Watch as her hair is yanked out and her tits are grabbed and pulled as men and women watch and cheer in delight at her humiliation and abuse.
I do love my wife and wouldnt want her hurt to bad just bruised abit and knocked down a peg or two.
 
I love these stories as well.I would love to see my uptight wife get her clothes shredded and slapped around some in public.Watch as her hair is yanked out and her tits are grabbed and pulled as men and women watch and cheer in delight at her humiliation and abuse.
I do love my wife and wouldnt want her hurt to bad just bruised abit and knocked down a peg or two.

Thanks for the reply. I agree that there is something that's just hot about watching women fight and try to strip each other.
 
I only witnessed one true girl fight in my life. I have seen a few slaps or a single punch or a pitcher of beer poured over a head a few times more, but that one fight was the classic image, two girls punching and grabbing, pulling hair and ripping off clothes. It was in high school and they got done to bras with some slippage, the one in the sweater lost, having it pulled over head, a poor wardrobe choice as I thought she was winning. And there is the scene in From Russia With Love.
 
Back
Top