Old 10-14-2009, 07:26 AM   #1276
knight713
The Undying Mage

its interesting

you tube not working right for me

is there a down load link for it

Born In Lust Turn To Dust, Born In Sin Come On In

Wars are a bloody, New Eras don’t come about because of swords they’re created by the people who wield them and those that are buried beneath the ground".

Old 10-14-2009, 08:19 AM   #1277
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....

Location: I don't want to get in your pants. I just want to steal them and run off with them.
that doesn't look remotely like anime. In fact, it looks like it's the Japanese intro to the 90s Xmen cartoon

"So...all I am to you is...a blanket?" "Shhh, blankets don't bitch dear"--My warped, twisted mind.
If I can't drive you crazy, then Cthulu's got no chance.
Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep
"I pledge allegience...to a lantern...that I got from a dying purple alien"
So...how about them (insert sports team here)
"I don't know. There wasn't enough money in the budget for an ending either."
Heh. Well, keep in mind no one can truly know what the future holds. But I will one day prove that our future lies out there in space...flying giant robots and meeting hot alien babes....er << >>

Old 10-14-2009, 10:41 AM   #1278
TearsoftheWorld
Radical Dreamer

Your mom looks like a Japanese intro to a 90s Xmen cartoon

Ooooooo

But deep in my heart
I feel love so alive
In the depths of my soul
I know we will survive

Old 10-14-2009, 11:34 AM   #1279
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....

Location: I don't want to get in your pants. I just want to steal them and run off with them.
methinks Kimmeh's looking for a spanking

"So...all I am to you is...a blanket?" "Shhh, blankets don't bitch dear"--My warped, twisted mind.
Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep
Heh. Well, keep in mind no one can truly know what the future holds. But I will one day prove that our future lies out there in space...flying giant robots and meeting hot alien babes....er << >>

Old 10-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #1280
The Jeffinator
Super Saiyan Blue

*pops head in* Spanky time?
After my current RPs have concluded, I will no longer be participating in the SRP forums here. I have discovered there is a new rule that any RP consisting of any characters that are aged up to adulthood will be deleted. If the RP contains any characters that have ever been depicted as under eighteen in any incarnation, it is now in violation of the new rules. I discovered this when a new Young Justice RP of mine was deleted and then I inquired further. Thus, my RPing interest on the Lit forums has been shattered beyond repair.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #1281
The Jeffinator
Super Saiyan Blue

Bah. There just isn't enough interest in my rps anymore to motivate me to get them going. Oh well, at least we have the Lounge.
After my current RPs have concluded, I will no longer be participating in the SRP forums here. I have discovered there is a new rule that any RP consisting of any characters that are aged up to adulthood will be deleted. If the RP contains any characters that have ever been depicted as under eighteen in any incarnation, it is now in violation of the new rules. I discovered this when a new Young Justice RP of mine was deleted and then I inquired further. Thus, my RPing interest on the Lit forums has been shattered beyond repair.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #1282
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....

hmmm....I have a possible new idea I'm considering.....

Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep

Old 10-14-2009, 10:27 PM   #1283
knight713
The Undying Mage

a new idea interesting what is it about

Wars are a bloody, New Eras don’t come about because of swords they’re created by the people who wield them and those that are buried beneath the ground".

Old 10-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #1284
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....

two, actually. the first is about a group of people flung to the farthest reaches of the universe on an experimental spacecraft. the second is a one on one idea about a human man and the daughter of an alien ruler that conquered earth who, through the course of her being used as an experiment to try to understand humans, fall in love with each other

Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep

Old 10-14-2009, 10:52 PM   #1285
knight713
The Undying Mage

the space ship one reminds me of lost in space

Old 10-14-2009, 10:53 PM   #1286
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight713 View Post
the space ship one reminds me of lost in space
not quite. Lost In Space was actually also lost in time. That's besides the point, Think more like a sudden need for more crew members, filled by various aliens

Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep

Old 10-14-2009, 11:04 PM   #1287
knight713
The Undying Mage

cool so jobs inclued

pilot, captian second in command, medic and so on

Old 10-15-2009, 03:51 AM   #1288
The Jeffinator
Super Saiyan Blue

How would the humans understand the aliens? Even if universal translators exist, they won't have any info on distant languages stored in them. Maybe the aliens are telepathic by touch or something like Tamaranians and that's how they learn English, lol.

I have a cool idea, but I'm using it in a solo story. It's about superheroes who get their powers from a meteor that crashed centuries ago. They melted down the metal within the meteor and formed baseball-sized orbs. Each hero has one, and once they bond it, it turns into tenacles made of metallic liquid and covers their body, sinking in to every pore and giving them various powers. The orbs are passed down to new heroes when the old ones become too elderly to use the powers effectively. This is the cycle that has been going on for 400 years or so. The original founders of the meteor were Samurai warriors in feudal Japan, desperately seeking a means to rid the land of demons. At first, they thought the meteor had been sent from Heaven, but this was later disregarded by future generations in the wake of modern science and astronomy.

Old 10-15-2009, 04:01 AM   #1289
The Jeffinator
Super Saiyan Blue

Well, maybe I'll see if it's popular as a rp.

Old 10-15-2009, 05:22 AM   #1290
knight713
The Undying Mage

it seems like a intresting idea jeff

Old 10-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #1291
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jeffinator View Post
How would the humans understand the aliens? Even if universal translators exist, they won't have any info on distant languages stored in them. Maybe the aliens are telepathic by touch or something like Tamaranians and that's how they learn English, lol.

I have a cool idea, but I'm using it in a solo story. It's about superheroes who get their powers from a meteor that crashed centuries ago. They melted down the metal within the meteor and formed baseball-sized orbs. Each hero has one, and once they bond it, it turns into tenacles made of metallic liquid and covers their body, sinking in to every pore and giving them various powers. The orbs are passed down to new heroes when the old ones become too elderly to use the powers effectively. This is the cycle that has been going on for 400 years or so. The original founders of the meteor were Samurai warriors in feudal Japan, desperately seeking a means to rid the land of demons. At first, they thought the meteor had been sent from Heaven, but this was later disregarded by future generations in the wake of modern science and astronomy.
I was actually thinking more along the lines of TV.

Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep

Old 10-15-2009, 09:16 AM   #1292
The Jeffinator
Super Saiyan Blue

Hereth. Looketh. Joineth. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=677158

Old 10-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #1293
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....

meh. bored.

Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep

Old 10-16-2009, 04:11 PM   #1294
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....

so bored that I wrote this up earlier http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=677328

Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep

Old 10-24-2009, 02:23 AM   #1295
princesssexci
Shameless flirt

Jeffy long time no talk

Old 10-24-2009, 02:35 AM   #1296
The Jeffinator
Super Saiyan Blue

How's the Purty Princess? Or should I say Dirty Princess? Hehe.

Old 10-24-2009, 02:42 AM   #1297
princesssexci
Shameless flirt

I am excellent bored but good. you??

Old 10-24-2009, 02:56 AM   #1298
The Jeffinator
Super Saiyan Blue

Trying to get up the energy to work on posts, hehe.

Old 10-24-2009, 02:59 AM   #1299
princesssexci
Shameless flirt

fun times , speakin of energy. It's my bedtime I need my beauty sleep. Night!

Old 10-24-2009, 03:04 AM   #1300
The Jeffinator
Super Saiyan Blue

Night! *snuggles* Lead the way, babe.