Bareback

roseburgsteve

Experienced
So this is a question about how many bottoms in this group have thought about or actually tried bareback sex with another guy.

It's never wrong with the right guy.
Why would you not go bareback to totally feel the experience?

I love the fact your wife knows. I have had a few "plays with guys and my GF. What really turns me on in the lady watching, and seeing her watching closely, with lust in her eyes as the 2 guys play - suck, fuck, stroking, wanking.

Would love to chat with you or you and your wife x

It is a marvelous feeling to have my ass stuffed with a nice big hard cock. To feel the heat, his veins, the ridge of his mushroom head. . . of fuck yes. I only did it once, with a stranger with a beautiful dick I was sucking, and my mind screamed inside my head to beg this man to fuck me, if I had too.

So I took his dick from my mouth, and asked him "would you please put this big dick all the way up my ass?"

He smiled broadly. We were in a gay bathhouse with a number of bi and gay men around us. He lubed my virgin ass and stood behind me, and put his thick dick at the tip of my anus. And he eased it into me, inch by inch. I gasped. I loved the feeling of his hands on my shoulders, taking me. Fucking me in front of other men.

I could not stop moaning. It burned, it hurt, and I wanted all of that and more. I was so turned on it was unbelievable. I had planned to suck as many cocks as I could that day, but being fucked had never entered my mind.

I had sucked off two men before him, so my mouth and my tight sexy ass both lost their virginity on the same day. It was awesome, I'm hard just remembering how erotic it was.

I took it like a man, but was so tight he could not keep hard in that position. So I dropped to my knees and slid his cock back into my mouth, and blew him until he came wildly and vocally in my mouth. So ass to mouth is erotic and intimate as it gets. That was a wonderful day.

It is a marvelous feeling to have my ass stuffed with a nice big hard cock. To feel the heat, his veins, the ridge of his mushroom head. . . of fuck yes. I only did it once, with a stranger with a beautiful dick I was sucking, and my mind screamed inside my head to beg this man to fuck me, if I had too.

So I took his dick from my mouth, and asked him "would you please put this big dick all the way up my ass?"

He smiled broadly. We were in a gay bathhouse with a number of bi and gay men around us. He lubed my virgin ass and stood behind me, and put his thick dick at the tip of my anus. And he eased it into me, inch by inch. I gasped. I loved the feeling of his hands on my shoulders, taking me. Fucking me in front of other men.

I could not stop moaning. It burned, it hurt, and I wanted all of that and more. I was so turned on it was unbelievable. I had planned to suck as many cocks as I could that day, but being fucked had never entered my mind.

I had sucked off two men before him, so my mouth and my tight sexy ass both lost their virginity on the same day. It was awesome, I'm hard just remembering how erotic it was.

I took it like a man, but was so tight he could not keep hard in that position. So I dropped to my knees and slid his cock back into my mouth, and blew him until he came wildly and vocally in my mouth. So ass to mouth is erotic and intimate as it gets. That was a wonderful day.

That even got me hard reading it.

A dilemma I am still struggling with.....I have a lover....he is gay and has a partner....he has been inside me bare, but not cum.....always condom for his orgasm inside me.....he has been tested, back in April....but so much fear for me despite the longing to have him cum in me bareback.

A dilemma I am still struggling with.....I have a lover....he is gay and has a partner....he has been inside me bare, but not cum.....always condom for his orgasm inside me.....he has been tested, back in April....but so much fear for me despite the longing to have him cum in me bareback.
Do you trust your lover?
Do you know your lover?

This sissy can tell you that there is nothing like having him cum inside you.

If your lover was tested and came out safe, then his partner should also be safe.

The "only thing you have to fear is fear itself", if all have been tested you should take the cum before something changes.

Where's this bathhouse??!! ;)

I almost came reading that

Wow

That's an incredibly powerful little essay.

Only one cock in my ass and that was not to completion but it was bareback.

I've been in one lady's ass many times, always bareback and always cumming in her.

I need to round this out and have someone(s) fuck me and fill me.

The burning, painful but also glorious feeling is seared into my memory. I often jerk off reliving the memories...

I'm now in my mid-fifties and have had several "long-term" male lovers throughout my life. I've never been one for one-night stands and when I'm with someone I'm with that person only. Even from the beginning, I've always been more of a bottom when it comes to "man to man" sex. And when it comes to anal sex, I've always preferred the natural "bare" feeling. So, my partners have usually been like myself, men who aren't interested in just sleeping with anyone or everyone.

Now, I'm lucky enough to be back with a man I knew in my younger days. He moved back into the area a few months ago and we picked right up where we left off when he had to move away. He and his wife divorced after a very long marriage and the parting was friendly. Now, he and I get together as often as possible. He has his own place and we are both retired, so we have been able to make up for lost time in a sense.

Having his bare cock in my ass again after all these years has been just wonderful! We're not nearly as young and energetic as we used to be, but we still have a lot of life left in us, and a LOT of cum! Feeling him inside me as he loses control and then grunts over and over, knowing he is filling me with his warm load always drives me over the edge. Some days we have the time for romantic interludes, while other times we're resigned to quickies, but it is ALWAYS good. Last week, we had almost a whole day together. We were talking and he confessed one routine he missed with his ex-wife was painting her toenails after a shower. He had a bottle of the nail polish and had kept it for sentimental reasons. I told him we could take a shower and he could paint my toenails if he wanted. At first he balked, but then he decided to give it a try. So we had our shower, toweled ourselves dry and got comfortable on the bed and he started to paint my toenails. We quietly talked while he did it and I told him my first wife used to paint my toenails when she had a little to much to drink. (Which told me she had a thing for girls, no matter how much she denied it at the time. She eventually accepted she did too.) He kept going until he was finished and my toenails were a nice shade of red. He gently blew on them until they were dry and I noticed he had developed an enormous erection during the whole process!!! So, I had to move around somewhat to get his drooling cock in my mouth and from his groans I could tell his ex-wife probably did the same thing after her nails were dry. After a brief time of sucking his wonderful cock, I moved to the nightstand and used some lube to get myself ready. I returned to the bed and lay flat on my back, my legs spread so he could move between them. Slowly, he moved to me and I tilted my hips upward. I could feel the hot head of his cock probing between my cheeks as I wrapped my legs loosely around him. I reached down and guided him to my opening and he slowly slid forward. I gasped, as I always do, when his big head popped inside me, then slowly started to slide further inside. I felt his body meet mine as we hugged, and I tilted my hips further upward. I could see my feet resting on his back, and my gleaming red toenails were moving up and down in rhythm with his movements. I gasped and groaned each time he pushed forward and then would pull back. His face was in my neck and his hot breath made me feel so warm and close to him, then his lips were there and driving me insane with lust. For a while, I focused on my red toenails as his movements became somewhat faster. I've always been blessed when the ability to have anal orgasms and they are really my favorite way to cum. His movements became harder now, more brutish as I felt the familiar tension in his body, and in mine. I grunted over and over as I could feel my ass tighten and start to spasm. I hugged him against me, tighter and tighter until I started cumming so hard. I few seconds later he went rigid and I could feel his muscles spasm as he pumped his load deep inside me. The feeling of his cock suddenly getting MUCH larger and the sudden feeling of warmth and wetness always drives me totally insane.

He remained on top of me while we caught our breath. I realized my eyes were closed and I opened them. I saw my red toenails and my trembling feet, and my first thought was, "I feel very sexy like this, with his fresh cum inside me and my toenails painted red!" It was a new feeling for me. So now, we have a new, fun thing to do when we have extra time to be together and have hot, manly love.

I'm now in my mid-fifties and have had several "long-term" male lovers throughout my life. I've never been one for one-night stands and when I'm with someone I'm with that person only. Even from the beginning, I've always been more of a bottom when it comes to "man to man" sex. And when it comes to anal sex, I've always preferred the natural "bare" feeling. So, my partners have usually been like myself, men who aren't interested in just sleeping with anyone or everyone.

Now, I'm lucky enough to be back with a man I knew in my younger days. He moved back into the area a few months ago and we picked right up where we left off when he had to move away. He and his wife divorced after a very long marriage and the parting was friendly. Now, he and I get together as often as possible. He has his own place and we are both retired, so we have been able to make up for lost time in a sense.

Having his bare cock in my ass again after all these years has been just wonderful! We're not nearly as young and energetic as we used to be, but we still have a lot of life left in us, and a LOT of cum! Feeling him inside me as he loses control and then grunts over and over, knowing he is filling me with his warm load always drives me over the edge. Some days we have the time for romantic interludes, while other times we're resigned to quickies, but it is ALWAYS good. Last week, we had almost a whole day together. We were talking and he confessed one routine he missed with his ex-wife was painting her toenails after a shower. He had a bottle of the nail polish and had kept it for sentimental reasons. I told him we could take a shower and he could paint my toenails if he wanted. At first he balked, but then he decided to give it a try. So we had our shower, toweled ourselves dry and got comfortable on the bed and he started to paint my toenails. We quietly talked while he did it and I told him my first wife used to paint my toenails when she had a little to much to drink. (Which told me she had a thing for girls, no matter how much she denied it at the time. She eventually accepted she did too.) He kept going until he was finished and my toenails were a nice shade of red. He gently blew on them until they were dry and I noticed he had developed an enormous erection during the whole process!!! So, I had to move around somewhat to get his drooling cock in my mouth and from his groans I could tell his ex-wife probably did the same thing after her nails were dry. After a brief time of sucking his wonderful cock, I moved to the nightstand and used some lube to get myself ready. I returned to the bed and lay flat on my back, my legs spread so he could move between them. Slowly, he moved to me and I tilted my hips upward. I could feel the hot head of his cock probing between my cheeks as I wrapped my legs loosely around him. I reached down and guided him to my opening and he slowly slid forward. I gasped, as I always do, when his big head popped inside me, then slowly started to slide further inside. I felt his body meet mine as we hugged, and I tilted my hips further upward. I could see my feet resting on his back, and my gleaming red toenails were moving up and down in rhythm with his movements. I gasped and groaned each time he pushed forward and then would pull back. His face was in my neck and his hot breath made me feel so warm and close to him, then his lips were there and driving me insane with lust. For a while, I focused on my red toenails as his movements became somewhat faster. I've always been blessed when the ability to have anal orgasms and they are really my favorite way to cum. His movements became harder now, more brutish as I felt the familiar tension in his body, and in mine. I grunted over and over as I could feel my ass tighten and start to spasm. I hugged him against me, tighter and tighter until I started cumming so hard. I few seconds later he went rigid and I could feel his muscles spasm as he pumped his load deep inside me. The feeling of his cock suddenly getting MUCH larger and the sudden feeling of warmth and wetness always drives me totally insane.

He remained on top of me while we caught our breath. I realized my eyes were closed and I opened them. I saw my red toenails and my trembling feet, and my first thought was, "I feel very sexy like this, with his fresh cum inside me and my toenails painted red!" It was a new feeling for me. So now, we have a new, fun thing to do when we have extra time to be together and have hot, manly love.

I've had some pretty amazing orgasms from using dildos, but I've never been with a guy. Your description is pretty much exactly how I fantasize it would be like.

That was an amazing experience. Thank you for sharing that with us! :kiss:

Other than the toe nail painting I am experiencing that right now with my boyfriend, the best orgasms I have are while he is fucking me bareback thanks for sharing.

Toenail painting

Other than the toe nail painting I am experiencing that right now with my boyfriend, the best orgasms I have are while he is fucking me bareback thanks for sharing.

Having another man paint my toenails is a totally new experience for me. Really, I did it because I could tell the man I was with was really missing the experience and I was hoping that allowing him to do it to me would help him through his time of sadness. Well, it worked! We talked about it and he loved it 100%. We're not into cross-dressing but he loved it and he said he could tell I was extra turned-on by it. For some reason, I was fascinated by my painted toenails as he was making love to me, so it was a great experience for both of us. We are certainly going to do it again!

Having another man paint my toenails is a totally new experience for me. Really, I did it because I could tell the man I was with was really missing the experience and I was hoping that allowing him to do it to me would help him through his time of sadness. Well, it worked! We talked about it and he loved it 100%. We're not into cross-dressing but he loved it and he said he could tell I was extra turned-on by it. For some reason, I was fascinated by my painted toenails as he was making love to me, so it was a great experience for both of us. We are certainly going to do it again!

Sounds like the experience was more of an emotional connection than a fetishist one. Even if it was fetishistic, it wouldn't have to lead to full blown crossdressing. There are so many varying degrees. Each person is unique in their experience. So glad it was such a good experience for the two of you & thanks again for sharing ir.

This is one of those things i wish wasnt an issue, i prefer nothing more then the feel of bareback. Its just so hard in this day an age to be able to trust. But once i do, its needs to be bare and needs to be inside me.

Exactly!

This is one of those things i wish wasnt an issue, i prefer nothing more then the feel of bareback. Its just so hard in this day an age to be able to trust. But once i do, its needs to be bare and needs to be inside me.

I wish it wasn't a worry either however, in order for me to let someone do me bareback, I would have to know it was safe, so it couldn't be just a random hookup...I'd almost certainly have to go get tested with him before doing anything bareback...then I would love too! ;)

I am a type of person that likes to have regular sex with same guy so i do get to know the guy so i know they are clean so it is always bareback as i love the feel of a bare cock in me

bareback

Would love my first time anal to be bare back but you have to be realistic about the history of the other guy and whether he is safe. I so want to feel hot cum squirting into me but not at any price.

Back