Phantom Paramour (Closed for cumnchat

minutesister

Experienced
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Posts
76
It was with a heavy heart that Sophia left her family, being disowned just for her desire to go and always have a good time. After a very heated argument with her family she ran away from her house and wandering to a place where she could just be alone. After trekking for a long period of time, Sophia suddenly realized that she was lost. Her phone not picking any signal which renders communication and GPS useless. With the rain getting heavier,Sophia looks for a place to bunk down. Fortunately, a mysterious looking house is just close to her, Sophia did not hesitate to go there, disregarding of who might be residing there. Even more luckier is the fact that the main door is not locked, so she was able to waltz in. But what's inside let her totally down.

The house obviously looks abandoned, with everything in a state of mess and decay, books littered on the ground, furnitures are dusty and worst of all, no food. But good thing there's a sofa bed that still looks cozy. Sophia decides to take a nap, she undresses herself, leaving only her teal colored expensive underwear, then she lies down on the sofa taking a nap.
 
Jay Deene didn't know what he was doing here or how long he had been here. The very last thing he remembered was having a raven haired beauty pinned up against the wall as he was struggling to get her panties down and then her husband plunging a knife into him.
He recognized the house, it was his house, but it was now deserted and abandoned. He sensed rather than heard that there was someone else in the house and he tried to push himself out of the chair he was sitting in but almost 'died' of shock when his hands went straight through the arms.

"He's come round now, shall we tell him now?"

He heard the voice in his head but no sound, looking up he saw a white snakelike shape floating in front of him.

"Tell me what? and who are you?"

He didn't even open his mouth the words came into his head and the thing in front of him understood.

"Not WHO am I, you mean WHAT am I? I am a plasma ghost I will take care of you until you can protect yourself."

"Protect me? From who , from what?"

"Of course you don't know yet. You're dead, a ghost, you've been dead a long time and the demons have been gathering, they want you."

This was all too much for Jay and he laughed disbelievingly.

"You have one hope though, there's a stranger here,
a living stranger who may be able to help. You want me to check it out for you?
"

Jay just nodded and the plasma ghost disappeared.

The form on the couch was asleep so it was easy for the plasma ghost to wind sinuously round the long soft but firm toned legs, moving higher and higher until it came into contact with soft material. The head slipped under the material and a heady musky scent wafted over the head from the soft pink hole. tentatively the forked tongue flickered out into the depths of the pink channel inside. It was wet and slippery so the snake gathered as much as it could of the wet liquid and returned to Jay.

"Here you are, perhaps you can identify it"

Jay managed to transfer some of the sample onto his fingers feeling how slippery it was, he sniffed at it and a smile creased his face.

"Fuck me, it's pussy juice, you've found me a real live woman.
 
While Sophia is having a good sleep on the couch, something made her wake up like she just had a bad nightmare, although she didn't dream of anything in her sleep, but she woke up feeling something touched her most erogenous zone, as if she had just made sex recently. More surprisingly is when she felt her crotch to be damped and wet, Sophia checked whether she had just released a small amount of piss or released menstrual blood. But as soon as she sniffed her sticky finger, she realized that she had just cummed. Sophia was confused as she believes that she hadn't masturbated before she slept and she's already passed puberty to be having wet dreams, but the question remains as to how she had just released a good amount of orgasmic fluid and moreover, the fluid is still wet so it means the release was very recent.

She got up lazily and went to look for a bathroom, and much to her expectation, the bathroom too is in complete mess with all of the utilities dirty and the faucets rusty, but luckily for Sophia the house still has water running in it. Sophia undressed and washed herself before changing her underwear, oblivious that an entity has discovered her.
 
Jay was over the moon that there was a real live woman in the house but then he realised he had no form, nothing solid with which he could play with her.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't move, I suppose I just wait until she finds me and gets all horny?"

The plasma ghost just laughed,

"Not at all, you have a lot to learn about being dead. You don't need to make yourself move, just think it and you'll move. Try it, think about standing up."

Jay thought hard about standing up and before he knew it he was upright. Keen to try more he thought about crossing to the other side of the room and found himself floating effortlessly across the room.

"Where's this girl I wanna get a look at her?" He headed for the door but the plasma ghost said in his head,

"That's another bonus, you don't need to use doors, go through the wall, follow me."

It disappeared into the wall leaving Jay stranded and confused.

The plasma ghost reappeared, "Are you coming or not?
Don't worry you won't hurt yourself.
"

Jay steeled himself and thought about going through the wall. To his utter amazement he found himself in the next room which he recognised as having once been the library.

"She's in the next room, might be best if you thought yourself invisible until she gets used to having you around."

"Think myself invisible how the fuck does that work?"

"I don't know how it works except that it does, at the moment you are a white shimmering shape, it'll be much easier for both of you if she just feels you are there at first."

Jay stood and thought 'INVISIBLE, INVISIBLE' and his whole being dissolved into nothingness. Then he ventured into the next room and saw this half naked girl dancing to her MP3 Player, her ear buds in.

His first thought was how cold it felt in this room then he noticed she had stopped dancing and had wrapped her arms round herself to keep warm and she was staring right at him or at least where he stood. For now it was stalemate.
 
Back
Top