Here goes nothing ... MWM looking for...

Basically, I'm the exact opposite of Liam Neeson in Taken; I'm a highly trained man with very specific needs. I need ... you to flirt with me, and let me flirt right back.

I'm not looking for something serious or IRL. I will not step out of my marriage vows. But ...

My wife has actively made me feel undesirable for about 7 years now. And I need to feel like I have something to offer a lady, even if i have no desires to offer them to her.

What I want, in a nutshell, is for the luminosity beautiful woman to come over to me in this metaphorical bar, ask if I'm Rusty Llewellyn, tell me she loves my stories, and wants to get to know more about the mind behind them.

Sound like you? Then shoot me a message!

Hi Rach,
They're all here at Lit, under this username. (I say "all" ... There's 3, with the possibility of a fourth forthcoming. And yes, I wrote it that way to watch autocorrect have an embolism. *Totally* worth it.)

Anyway... Give them a read when time permits, and ask anything you'd like. I really am a librarian; I answer questions for a living!

Yours,
Rusty

Back