Misplaced Princess Redux (Closed for FireyIce)

Dom could feel the breath, however soft it was, go against his feathers. Though it did tingle a little bit, he stood still, acting as if it were as natural as anything else he could feel. He realized that Dusty was the first person here on Earth that had seen them. They were very unique, he did realize, noting that in all his travels he didn’t recall very many times others had any wings.

“Every once in a while I’ll lose a feather,” he said as he started to respond to the next slew of questions. “I don’t normally feel when it happens and they tend to grow back.” Dom flexed them a little bit, so she could see how they moved to a degree. Even with everything that he had experienced, he felt that it was a bit strange having them observed in such detail, even with knowing she was behind him as he stood still longer.

“It does feel better with them out,” he admitted sincerely, “They’re a part of my body, and it’s only natural for me that they are out. As for the making love,” he began to say as he folded his wings in, having them press against his back and legs before slowly going into his skin a little bit, “I wouldn’t know. You are the first person on this planet that have seen them, touched them. Even your relatives never dared to touch them for some reason. I’d imagine part of it would be from thinking it would be a curse, being secretly viewed as an abomination, or something else.”

Once he finished speaking, he allowed them to come back out, expanding them again. “You can see some scars from where they’ve taken some damage, but nothing that can really be filled,” Dom told Dusty as he saw her finally make her way back to the front of him.
 
She listened to his explanation and when he mentioned that even her relatives considered him cursed because of his wings, her heart hurt. To be denied touch by another human because of something not of their doing? She saw some scars, and she wanted to kiss them, showing sympathy with how lonely his life must have been. And though his voice was matter of fact, it sounded lonely to her. Sex and love had always been an important part of her life. As he finished, she was once again facing him.

Light fingers reached out to touch his chest as she leaned into him, her lips almost a whisper against his lips.

"You are not an an abomination." Her voice was soft. Each place that her fingertips touched, her lips followed. Soft little kisses following a meandering trail across his chest.

"I find you beautiful, Dom!" She leaned in, her lips now kissing his neck, giving little licks and nips as she finally reached his ear, nuzzling as she kissed his earlobe.
 
Dom felt Dusty run her fingers and her lips around his body. He had some wounds that definitely stood out, though he remained still, even after hearing her mention that she didn’t think he was an abomination, or that she found him beautiful. “You are very lovely, dear,” he said in response. “I have learned over the years that I am what I am. And no one can change me to certain degrees, so I don’t let it bother me,” he added as he picked her up effortlessly.

He carried her over to the couch and set her down gently. “So, what would you like for dinner?” he asked as he made his way over to the kitchen. He took a look at some of the food and began to get an idea while waiting for a response. “And what other questions do you have that I can answer?” Dom added as he looked over at her, admiring her beauty while still wondering what she got for him for tonight. At the back of his mind, he was still wondering how and why he gave in so easy to her request for sex.
 
"Well, what exactly are we supposed to be doing in the Void? I'm not sure what is expected to happen there, or if anything is suppose to happen. And when are we planning on heading for Thrangar?"

She watched Dom pulling together different things from the cabinets.

"I don't care what you fix. Right now, I'm trying to understand everything. Like how you know when an assassin is near. Is it when they try to kill you? Or me? Cause I'll admit, the idea that someone would want to kill me scares me."
 
Dom listened to the concerns that Dusty had. Even he had to admit, if the tables were turned, it would be hard to know what to expect without knowing as much, or anything. Dom let out a sigh as he put down some of the ingredients on the counter and walked over towards Dusty. She was right, though he still wanted to think that it wasn’t as worth of having a conversation over. “Here,” he said as he helped her off the couch.

Once again, his wings opened and expanded. “I guess the best way to show you, let you know, is by giving you a fuller picture,” he said as he re-summoned the same sword that he used so many days ago. Again, just like that other day, he essentially sliced the air, causing a portal to open. “Take a breath,” he said calmly as they walked slowly over to the other side, to a more detailed place than what she saw in her dreams.

He held her as his wings slowly flapped as they sank lower from the space. “The Void,” he began to tell her as they circled around the countless stars dancing in the sky, “Is similar to the center of the galaxy, except for just this galaxy. Trust me when I say that no one has ever managed to make it from here to Earth without trying to go thru myself.” A moment later they were standing on a massive plateau. He turned her around, showing a blocked off area. “This spot,” he began to say, “Is the only way, aside from my sword, to go into the Milky Way. It is also sealed with several layers of magic.”

He walked her over towards the portal, which was fairly well blended in with the rest of the surroundings. “It has remained undisturbed for a long time.” He held her tighter, closer, knowing that she might not like what he was going to show her. “Take a look around,” he said as they continued to slowly get closer, “These bodies are just some of the ones that have got this close. None succeed, and none lived,” he admitted with very little remorse in his voice. “I don’t apologize for doing my job. And I say some, because there are others that are off of the edge,” Dom added.

“I don’t know what everyone looks like, nor do I let them threaten your life,” Dom said with honor in his voice. “As far as when we go back,” he said as he turned her back around, walking the same way they had come, “That is why you need to train. That is why we need time to figure out how you want to rule, in what way you want justice carried out. I have no doubt that the change will be quick and fluid, though you will need to show your strength in everything. Your poise. Your voice. Your actions,” he said as he swung the sword again, recreating the sliver that they walked through, arriving back at the apartment.

Just as the sword had appeared, it disappeared just as quickly, back into thin air. Though they had been gone for a small amount of time, it was a few hours later than when they first left. Even Dom didn’t know how much of an impact exposing Dusty’s powers to so much solar energy would have on both of them. “I think we should just call for some dine in,” he suggested as he didn’t feel as hungry or as motivated to cook as he did earlier.
 
He came over and took her hand, opening his wings as the sword reappeared in his hand.

I guess the best way to show you, let you know, is by giving you a fuller picture

She watched him slice the air and an opening appeared before he led her through. His arms held her safe as he explained just what the Void was. As he talked, he took her over to a certain area.

This spot is the only way, aside from my sword, to go into the Milky Way. It is also sealed with several layers of magic. It has remained undisturbed for a long time. Take a look around. These bodies are just some of the ones that have got this close. None succeed, and none lived. I don’t apologize for doing my job. And I say some, because there are others that are off of the edge

She looked at the dead bodies littering the area. "Why must there always be death..." Her voice was soft, remembering Greg and the college incident and now this. It was hopeless. Totally hopeless. What were they thinking. Just her and an angel. Okay, Justicar. But it was still just the two of them. This was hopeless.

I don’t know what everyone looks like, nor do I let them threaten your life. As far as when we go back, That is why you need to train. That is why we need time to figure out how you want to rule, in what way you want justice carried out. I have no doubt that the change will be quick and fluid, though you will need to show your strength in everything. Your poise. Your voice. Your actions

He sliced through and the opening appeared leading into his apartment. They were back where they left but everything felt different. Time had changed. She had changed. She no longer felt like Dusty. She was someone else. But she didn't know who.

I think we should just call for some dine in

She nodded. "I need to go to the bathroom." She didn't know if it was seeing those dead bodies, or the enormity of the whole situation, but she felt a bit nauseous. She went to the bathroom and closed the door, leaning back against it as she closed her eyes. The room seemed to tilt and sway and she felt confused when her grip of the doorknob slipped. Any minute, she knew that she would feel the cool tile of the bathroom floor as she passed out. Any minute now. Any. Minute. Now. The cool tile never happened and she finally opened her eyes and panicked, yelling out to Dom.

"Dom! DOM!!! DOM, HELP ME!" She couldn't help the panic sound in her voice. When he burst into the room, she was floating in the air at a 45 degree angle in the middle of the bathroom, a scared look on her face.
 
Dom didn’t really say anything when they got back after mentioning dinner being brought to them. He had a few fliers that he got and was taking to the table when he heard the screams from the bathroom. Within a split second he was already running towards the door. As he grabbed the door, he pulled it open and looked in shock and awe as Dusty was floating in the air. There were no words coming out of his mouth as he was unsure of what was going on exactly.

Dom knew that the royal family had powers, though he never knew or saw them. Aside from himself, he had never seen another individual from Thrangar exhibit any powers. The only real exception was when Dusty’s aunt and uncle used them a few times. After a moment, he realized that trying to fly in the area was too small.

He grabbed her hand saying, “It’s OK. I’m right here.” He wanted to reassure her and not have her panic. Dom wasn’t completely sure on what to do, though he didn’t want to make it seem like that. “Close your eyes and focus on my voice.” He watched as she did and then proceeded to tell her, “Clear your mind. Try to think of yourself as being grounded.” Though he wasn’t sure if it was necessary for her to have her eyes closed, he did like knowing that he wasn’t sure of what he was doing. However, he did notice that she started to slowly come down from the air.

As he watched her land, he held her close, letting her feel his body as a sign that she was safe. Though he had the perfect chance to rub in how he was right, he decided not to do that. Dom hoped that she realized, especially after what happened, just how special she was and that there shouldn’t be any question in her mind that she is who he said she was: a princess in the royal family.
 
Dom burst into the bathroom and promptly looked surprised. He stood there for a moment, just staring at her.

"You're the flying person around here. Get me down! Before I throw up." The whole world was at an angle and her senses were taking a beating.

He took her hand and held on and she was glad to have something familiar to hold on to.

It’s OK. I’m right here. Close your eyes and focus on my voice. Clear your mind. Try to think of yourself as being grounded.

She followed his instructions and eventually felt the earth beneath her feet. As soon as she was earthbound, he held her tight. It felt good, his arms around her. She felt safe in them and at the moment, didn't want to leave. But, at the same time, she wanted to know what happened. Why?

Her voice was muffled against his chest.

"What the hell happened?”
 
Dom listened to Dusty ask what happened. He continued to hold her tightly, leaning her head against his chest and shoulder. “Remember how I told you that the royal family had powers?” He inquired as he moved his hand to her hair, stroking it lightly. “I’d imagine that you absorbed a lot more solar energy than expected, causing your powers to show themselves a lot quicker.” Dom didn’t know that she still had the psychic ability; though being able to fly in was a huge surprise to him.

“If you still have doubts,” he told her while trying to reassure her, “You were also in deep space and didn’t need anything special to breathe.” He held her closer and kissed her forehead gently. After a few moments, he slowly started to let her go. “I want you to just focus on staying on the ground,” he told her calmly as he began to let go. For close to the next hour, he spent quite a bit of time helping her learn how to fly, making sure she could at least get an idea of how to stay grounded.
 
Remember how I told you that the royal family had powers? I’d imagine that you absorbed a lot more solar energy than expected, causing your powers to show themselves a lot quicker.

He held her close to him, stroking her hair as he calmly talked to her. Royal family bit. Shit. So she really was a princess. With super powers? And an angel sidekick? She felt as if she was in some weird comic strip world. Holy Batman! Up up and away! She felt a little wobble and decided against thinking about flying, even sarcastically thinking.

If you still have doubts, You were also in deep space and didn’t need anything special to breathe.

Shit! She hadn't thought about that either. His kiss on her forehead was nice, as was him holding her. He finally starting letting go, saying, I want you to just focus on staying on the ground,

Ground. Ground!

He carefully walked her out into the larger living room area full of open spaces looking onto the loft. She played around with different imagery in her mind, trying to see which one let her have more control over her movements. The Supergirl/Superman idea seems to work best, plus gave her a stronger appearance. And she was going to have to work on that if she was to really rule on Thrangar. When she thought about the whole thing, she started wobbling, scared at the enormity of it all. Shit! She would probably try to rule and get both her and Dom killed afternoon 5 minutes. Just the thought caused her to drop, though thankfully she was only a couple of yards off the floor.

She looked at Dom and lied.

"I think that I'm hungry. Any chance that somewhere still delivers? For the rest of the night, I want to concentrate on being grounded." She grinned at him ruefully as she rubbed her bruised knee.
 
Dom watched as he saw her start to try and fly for a moment after they got into the living room. He knew that this was the reason he wanted to have this place for himself, the fact that it allowed Dusty to practice flying wasn’t a bad thing either. As he watched her fall a little bit, he tried to hold in some of his laughter. “I’m sorry, baby,” he said as he walked over and picked her up. He placed her on the kitchen counter as he looked through some take-out menus. “Pizza sound good?” he inquired with a slight grin.

“I think after we eat, we’ll probably head to bed. You’ll be having a long day tomorrow,” he said as he thought about how well she would fare on her first day of training. He knew she wasn’t going to be looking forward to it, though it was going to be a necessity. After calling and placing the order, he walked up and leaned against her. “Don’t worry; everyone falls,” he said politely, “I fell a lot when I was trying to figure out how to use my wings.” Dom wasn’t too fond of the fact that he had to admit that, though he figured it would help assure her that it wasn’t as uncommon as she probably thought.

They talked for a while until the pizza arrived and began to eat some of it. Shortly after, Dom decided to change topics to something that she would be more pleased with. “So, do I get to see what lovely piece of lingerie you bought for tonight?” he inquired as he worked on cleaning up.
 
He helped her up, trying not to laugh. She could feel the strength in his arms as he picked her up and sat her on the counter.

"Yeah, pizza's fine." She sat on the counter and rubbed her knee.

I think after we eat, we’ll probably head to bed. You’ll be having a long day tomorrow

After he got off the phone, he came back over to her, his body nice and close.

Don’t worry; everyone falls. I fell a lot when I was trying to figure out how to use my wings.

She reached a hand out and stroked his cheek.

"Thanks, Dom"

It was just chit chat after that while they ate pizza. Finally, he changed the subject. With a gleam in his eye, he leaned into her.

So, do I get to see what lovely piece of lingerie you bought for tonight?

He started cleaning up the kitchen as she hopped off the counter and teased him. "Let me see if I can find it." She went up into the bedroom and pulled out the package, slipping into the outfit.

"Uh, Dom, when you're through down there, you want to come up here?" She stood waiting by the bed wearing the little pink outfit that she found. She hoped that it turned him on.
 
Dom was working on cleaning up when he heard Dusty’s voice from upstairs. The fact that there wasn’t a sound of panic or desperation in her voice, gave him some comfort. Though he was hoping he wouldn’t find her upstairs with some other bizarre power that he wasn’t sure of. As he headed up the stairs and got to the top, he was very pleased with what he saw.

As he saw Dusty standing by the bed, he noticed the pink lingerie that she was wearing. It was definitely revealing and helped with accenting some of her curves. “You look very lovely, Dusty,” he said as he walked closer to her. Though he was pleased with how she looked, he was curious as to why he didn’t feel as if he had to fuck her then and there as was the case in the morning. The idea of not knowing what was going on was still gnawing at his mind. He even admitted to himself that her having magic, while it was good, was also something he wasn’t fond of, due to the uniqueness.

“I take it you’re ready for bed?” Dom inquired as he walked closer to her, continuing to look her up and down. The fact that he was already half undressed from his shirt being off, he started to undo his pants.
 
"Very lovely? How enthusiastic!" She spoke dryly and somewhat disappointed. That was not the most ebullient of responses to her outfit.

She watched him undressing, very cool and collected, acting almost as if she were wearing a tee shirt and shorts.

"Well, I guess that puts me in my place. I had hoped that seeing me would move you to sweeping me up in your arms and making mad passionate love to me. One look at my body was supposed to cause you to lose the ability to resist me, and instead take me to your bed, remove this and..." She paused and threw up her hands. "Never mind. Good night."

She turned and headed to the side of the bed she had slept on last night. It was probably just as well. Tomorrow would be here soon enough. She climbed into bed and pulled the covers over her, turning her back to him.
 
Dom got into bed and leaned over, kissing Dusty on the neck. “I’m sorry,” he said as he tried having her lean against him some more. “I’m surprised you still have energy from both this morning and with earlier.” Dom listened as he heard Dusty breathe. He figured she would probably be asleep shortly. As he wasn’t feeling very tired, he waited in bed for about an hour before getting up and stretching out some.

Once he got downstairs, he went back into The Void, dressed as he usually was. The area seemed just as normal as any other time he was there. As he flew with his wings, he looked over and saw Dusty looking at him. As he looked, he tried to give her a small smile, though something had looked different. As he got closer, it looked as if she were actually there as she was earlier. Without saying anything, he reached out to touch her face, not knowing that he would activate all of her powers.

The light was a lot brighter than he would’ve thought once his fingers made contact with her skin. Again, he wasn’t sure what was going on, which irritated him a bit. Once the light subsided, he didn’t see her anymore. Not wanting to take any chances, he took a quick around, noting he was still alone. A second later, he had re-entered his apartment, looking somewhat panicked. “Dusty!” he called out loudly as he headed up the stairs wondering if she was in any danger.
 
Dusty was very disappointed. If she had turned up dressed like this with any of her regular boyfriend, they would not have been able to keep their hands off of her. That just served to make her wonder what had made him fuck her so hard the other night.

She was determined to ignore him. With her back to him in bed, he kissed her neck and said something to him. She just ignored him instead.

Soon she was in the Void, recognizing it from the previous venture into it. It was beautiful out there, looking at all of creation. She was surprised. It was supposed to be quiet out there, no sound waves. Yet it seemed that sound surrounded her, soft and yet loud coming from every direction. Like the crash of a million stars.

Suddenly, Dom was there. He didn't see her at first until he turned and saw her. She was still mad at him and didn't smile back at him. He reached a hand out to touch her face and at that moment she wished she were invisible. His face changed as he looked around as if searching for her before slicing the heavens and disappearing.

Dom would never leave her out here alone. Was she really invisible? Oh, how cool was that!

Suddenly, there was a bright light over to one side, like a wormhole growing bigger and brighter. It winked and there was a man standing there. She held her breath. It wasn't Dom. Her heart began to race. Was this an assassin? Sent to kill her? Just her being out here would let him know who she was. She was still invisible but how long would that last?

Her pulled out a thing that looked like a flip phone and played with some dials as he searched around. She tried moving a bit and the man suddenly seemed to try to follow her. She didn't know if he could pick up her thoughts but all she could do was try.

Dom! Help! Assassin! Help!

Over and over she thought it, trying not to move so the man could not pick her up on his machine.

Dom! Help! Assassin! Help!
 
Dom hurried up the stairs, not wanting to waste any time. Once he arrived at the top, he noticed there was nothing there. It didn’t take him very long to search the rest of the apartment. In just a few moments, every door was opened, room checked and there was still no sign of Dusty. “Fuck,” he said to himself as he started to try to think what might’ve happened. He walked around impatiently trying to think of something, anything to find out what had just happened. It took a moment but he thought he heard her voice.

He stood still, waiting a moment as he let his mind clear and his pulse slow down a bit. Once he did that, he could start to hear her voice. He closed his eyes, focusing harder as he heard her repeat the words until he could hear them, finding out what they said. As he heard the word assassin, he began to think the worst of situations. He was unsure of where she was, if she had been caught.

He thought in his mind, wondering where she was. Without any hesitation, he figured the best place to start to look would be back into The Void. As he made his sword reappear and cut another slice in the air, he had his ceremonial war armor engulf him, knowing that the stakes were ever so high. In an instant, he teleported through, his wings opens and expanding as he entered The Void and saw the individual looking around.

In an instant, he shot down without any warning, hitting the guy on his side, the force making a small fracture of sound that would normally be hard to make. As he regrouped from the massive collision, he flew over as quickly as he could and allowed his blade to slice his dominant arm, severing the hand that was holding the device. “Who are you?! What are you doing here?!” Dom yelled with fury in his eyes. He didn’t want to give away who he was to someone that might not know.

As he listened to the person try to explain that he was simply lost, he looked down at the amount of blood the creature had lost. He began to think that Dusty might be hiding, fearing for her life. As he thought while listening to the person, he realized what would have to be done. He began to think to himself, “Don’t think less of me if you can see me.” With that, he moved the blade to the creature’s neck and simply kicked him forward, watching as the blade sliced through every piece of bone, muscle, tissue as if it were butter. Once he head was off, he watched the body fall to the ground. Dom walked over and picked up the device, wondering if it could track Dusty, if she was even still in The Void.
 
She didn't dare let up her thoughts for a moment. The man, an assassin for all she knew, wandered about a bit. Periodically, she would ever so slightly move and his machine would make a noise and the man would turn towards where Dusty stood invisible. But she got the feeling that he was zeroing in on her.

Dom! Help! Assassin! Help!

She couldn't let up. She was too scared stop and she only hoped that he could hear her, and if he couldn't hear her, hopefully he would come back to the last place that he had seen her.

Dom! Help! Assassin! Help!

Suddenly, there was a gash in the heavens and Dom was there, his wings spread open and every bit of battle gear on him. The man looked up and It looked like a lightening bolt flashed from Dom. The sound was deafening and Dusty fell back, momentarily losing her balance.

She looked up just in time to see Dom cutting off the man's hand.

Who are you?! What are you doing here?!

There was anger in Dom's features and when the man, in obvious pain, said that he was lost, she screamed in her head, LIE!

There was a grim determination on his face and she knew what was coming - she had seen the bodies and remembered Greg. Whether she liked it or not, this was now her life. And it was him or her.

For all the noise up to now, the man was killed in relative quietness and Dusty fell to her knees, exhausted, emotionally drained, relieved. Tears fell from her eyes and she didn't notice Dom pick up the machine that had been in the man's hand. She just sat there rocking back and forth, her head bowed.
 
Moments passed as Dom tried to make sense of what the device in his hand had been programmed to do. With making a decision, he turned to where the light looked the brightest, where there would be the most stars, and possibly planets, and threw it as hard as he could. He watched as it started to drift farther and farther, until he lost sight of the object. He let out a heavy sigh as he sat down, thinking of what might have happened. He wasn’t sure if he was too late, or if he had just simply lost Dusty to who knows where.

“How did I manage to royally fuck up?” he asked himself as he looked out into the deep vastness of space, wondering where she could’ve gone. Dom was wondering how, and where, he was able to hear her. It didn’t make sense to him that he could hear her, yet not see her. “Dammit!” he exclaimed as he had his fist smash the ground, making a small ripple.
 
Dusty heard something whiz overhead and saw that Dom had thrown the assassin's machine. He was frustrated, and for a moment she was confused. He had saved her! What was the matter? Then she realized that she was still invisible. In anger he beat what probably would be the ground, though here in the Void it looked just like more space. There was a ripple and Dusty gave a squeal as it knocked her over. She saw his head snap up at the sound.

Now that she was safe, she could talk. "Dom, I'm here but I've got a little problem. I'm kinda invisible." She got up and walked over to him, grabbing his arm. "And I can't quite figure out how to be uninvisible." She laughed. "I mean visible."
 
Dom listened to Dusty speak, this time, though, it didn’t sound like she was in his head. It took a moment before he realized what had happened. He was trying to wrap his head around what, and how, she managed to get all of these powers. “Fuck,” he thought to himself, not thinking about her being able to read his mind. As he looked around, he asked, “Where are you exactly?” It wasn’t until he felt her grab his arm that he got an idea of where she was standing.

Using his free arm, he summoned his sword and transferred them back into his apartment. “At least it’s safe here while we figure out what to do. Any idea on how you managed to turn yourself invisible?” he inquired as he had his armor go away, exposing himself in just his boxers. “Maybe if you just think about what you did to turn invisible and think the opposite, that might work?” he suggested as he carefully walked over to the couch and sat down not knowing exactly where Dusty was in relation to him.
 
Once she grabbed his arm, he pulled out his sword and opened a doorway, pulling her through and back into his living room. At least here they were relatively safe. She looked down. Still invisible.

At least it’s safe here while we figure out what to do. Any idea on how you managed to turn yourself invisible?

His armor left and he was just in boxers. That meant she was still on her new sexy outfit. She spent a few minutes explaining how it happened.

Maybe if you just think about what you did to turn invisible and think the opposite, that might work?

He headed for the couch and she moved to keep from being knocked over at him.

"I just wished I was invisible and poof! I was invisible. I tried wishing I was visible but it didn't work. The only thing different was you touched my face when I wished I was invisible. Maybe if you touch my face while I wish myself visible?"

She walked over to where he sat and squatted down in front of him, leaning against his leg so he would kinda know where she was and reached for his wrist.

"I'll put your fingers on the same spot on my face and then wish to be visible. Okay?"
 
Dom was having a somewhat hard time believing what was going on. A month ago, it was business as usual, now it was a completely different situation. He thought about what she had said as he relaxed a bit on the couch, listening to her, trying to discern where her voice was coming from. He felt his body move as Dusty got closer to him, though he wasn’t sure exactly where she was.

“I guess that sounds like a good enough idea,” he said not knowing what else to do. This was definitely a situation that was far out of his league that he didn’t like. He watched as his wrist started to move. Normally, it wouldn’t be anything strange, though if someone had known about Dusty being invisible, the story would be completely different. He watched as his hand stopped at where he imagined her face was. As he was trying to discern where the rest of her body was, he saw what seemed like the same bright light from before start to occur. He began to wonder if it worked as he waited to see if the light would reveal her as being visible.
 
She placed his hand on her face in the exact spot he had touched before. She could tell by his body language and the tone of his voice that he didn't like this one bit. Whereas Dusty was actually quite fine with it. She was sure that once she had better control over this, it would be a valuable asset.

'I wish I were visible,' she thought to herself. She was unaware of the light that Dom was seeing, but she suddenly felt just a bit heavier and a quick glance down proved her knees were visible. She looked at Dom and could tell that he could easily see her kneeling at his feet, still wearing the racy outfit that she had hoped would entice him to fuck her.

Smiling at him, she touched his knee. "See, I'm all back. I guess this is something new I'll have to get a handle on." She leaned against him, her breast barely encased in the pink outfit as they rubbed against his knees. "Let's see, flying, invisibility, telepathy, anything else? Is this normal for the "Royal" family or am I a freak?"
 
Dom watched as he saw Dusty start to reappear after the small flash of light began to fade. He did raise one of his brows, whether intentional or not, at the fact that she had just reappeared on her knees. He tried to hold back a smile, not wanting to give a wrong impression with how she was positioned over his gladness she was back. He leaned over and helped her up, his hands on her smooth skin and the smooth outfit as he sat her down on his lap.

“Yes, it is something we’ll need to definitely control,” he said in agreement. There was some concern in his mind as she mentioned the slew of powers that she had already displayed. The truth was, when she asked her question, he didn’t know. He had only known that her relatives only displayed one type of power each. Dom wasn’t sure if this was an anomaly or to be expected. “I’m honestly not sure,” he said as he took a deep breath. “I don’t think you’re anywhere near a freak,” he mentioned as he moved her hair back, looking at her. “I’m pretty sure you didn’t think a few weeks ago you were different up until now.” Dom was hoping that he was succeeding in doing his best to help comfort her as he was still trying to figure out what would have to be done with her “specialize training” that she would need.

“I hope that you don’t think any less of me,” Dom said as he knew that there was very little doubt she saw the stranger fall to his blade. Even he knew that she probably was aware that most of the violence in The Void had occurred from him and his actions over the last several years. “But it is important that your safety be placed first, no matter the cost,” he said as he looked into her eyes.
 
Back
Top