Cum on your face

I used to do it every now and then. For a while I could get the head all the way in but now that I'm not a stretchy teenager anymore, a lot less gets in my mouth and it hurts my back a lot more. Still, if I don't mind getting really dirty, it's fine on rare occasions
 
Cum

I loved it too, and love pics of it now, and want it all over my face and lips just all the more!
 
Something about legs over head piledrive, just makes you feel like a porn star. Even more so when they point you at your face below!
 
I have too...

I have done this and would like to do it some more, also from another cock

I've done it too and thoroughly enjoyed it...positioning myself just so against the wall with my ass up and my cock pointing straight down at my face while I'm all coconut oiled up and masturbating myself upside down is soooo erotic feeling ;)...and cumming all over my face and mouth while watching myself cum and tasting me is very exciting :)

I'd love to try it on camera sometime with someone watching me...now that would be exciting! :)
 
I'm just excited that I can still hit myself in the face now and then.
 
I have done it a bunch of times....love a hot load in my mouth!
 
I have done this several times. However, I still couldn't get myself to swallow it. I'm hoping to suck a real cock and swallow it.

When I was young and skinny, I could get the head into my mouth. Like you, I could not get myself to swallow. Dreaming of swallowing another guy's load one day.
 
My most intense orgasms have been while dreaming I could get my mouth on my own cock.
 
I've done this but I'm not limber enough to do it comfortably.

If I could reach myself to self-suck I'd probably never leave the house, so probably for the best I can't.
 
cum

that's what got me hooked on cock sucking, I tasted my own and wanted more, nothing better than a warm load of sperm in my mouth.
 
Who has put there legs and bum up in the air against a wall/object and wanked shooting cum into face/mouth?

I've done that a few times and a few times I've been so worked up i came all over my face while lying flat on my back. That was really sexy and unexpected. The best!
 
that's what got me hooked on cock sucking, I tasted my own and wanted more, nothing better than a warm load of sperm in my mouth.
I've done it many times. Wondered what my cum would taste like and always backed out after I came in my hand. Then thought of legs over the head, mouth open, and no way to chicken-out. As I could feel my orgasm approach, I tried to imagine I was about to receive a load from another man. That pushed me over the edge, ... warm, slick, and it was CUM in my mouth! My head was spinning!! Then, to swallow. I could feel my cum clinging to the inside of my mouth for a long time.

Now, I constantly fantasize about receiving a load from another man. Maybe I'll get hooked on cock sucking too.
 
Only a liar would say he has never tried this :D


The zone you get into, your cock a couple inches from your mouth.

Not too close, not so close that your back hurts.

It's aimed for your face and mouth, and you know what's coming. It's going to shoot, and you will be watching it shoot.

You will be drenched.
 
Done this more times than I can remember.
Usually its my wife doing the aiming.
 
Back
Top