I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he always has a party goin on in his kilt honey, did you know he carries candles under there???? yeah i know, i was shocked too!:eek:.....to hear him talk, its a virtual amusement park in that area.....:D:heart:

Ha ha love it!! :D

I need more goat pics, I'm having withdrawal symptoms!! :rose:

Hey beautiful! Hope you are doing well. You look like you are doing VERY well with those sexy pictures! I love that last one!

Ha ha love it!! :D

I need more goat pics, I'm having withdrawal symptoms!! :rose:

i had hoped to get some of pepperlongstockings and the new nanny, sandy, and her baby but haven't so far.....its been so hot, just haven't felt like doin much. i will put my camera in my purse now tho and when i go tomorrow to see them, i will take some and show you. elliott said to tell you hes doin fine.:D:heart:

attachment.php

The thought of you, like that, in front of me...well:devil: Making my night. How are you, sexy?:rose:

:kiss:

John

don't get me wrong, I love warm weather, I just prefer the cooler weather because I run hot normally, even more so when I'm in the vicinity of a beautiful woman like yourself

Well, It's pretty cold this morning here :cool:

Aww...... :kiss:

i had hoped to get some of pepperlongstockings and the new nanny, sandy, and her baby but haven't so far.....its been so hot, just haven't felt like doin much. i will put my camera in my purse now tho and when i go tomorrow to see them, i will take some and show you. elliott said to tell you hes doin fine.:D:heart:

Can I have some of your heat? :D

Aww....Gorgeous Elliott :kiss:

Hey Emmy!!

Thank you :kiss:

Did you have fun in Vienna? :)

Have you heard from Fred?

Morning sweet sexy Me,
Your welcome, LOVE YOUR PICTURES.
Yes we had a great time in Vienna, its such a beautiful city.
Now it will be till October 14 that I will see hubby again, but than in my wonderful NYC :D
I got a mail this morning from Fred. The docs are trying new meds, so he won't sleep 20 hours a day. Hope he will be fine, really worried about our friend.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Afternoon angel, crikey it's so hot here today, it's like summer has come back......I'm just gonna take off all my clothes.....wanna join me :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Morning sweet sexy Me,
Your welcome, LOVE YOUR PICTURES.
Yes we had a great time in Vienna, its such a beautiful city.
Now it will be till October 14 that I will see hubby again, but than in my wonderful NYC :D
I got a mail this morning from Fred. The docs are trying new meds, so he won't sleep 20 hours a day. Hope he will be fine, really worried about our friend.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Hi Emmy!!

Glad you had a good time in Vienna :kiss:
It will go fast until October

Hope he's ok :(

Afternoon angel, crikey it's so hot here today, it's like summer has come back......I'm just gonna take off all my clothes.....wanna join me :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I wouldn't know, not been out :cool:

Had a nightmare with hubby and his flights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back