All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Thursday night - on top of Megan :)

I let out a low moan, as the feel of the cheeks of your ass pressing against my cock took me by surprise. We ground against each other briefly, each of us wanting me to enter you. And God did I want you...

But I also wanted that fever which consumes you some times, when your want makes you non verbal, a bitch in heat. My lips and teeth were nibbling the side of your neck, when I got a notion. I brought my hands to your shoulders and grasped them. In one quick motion I rolled over to one side and onto my back, pulling you with me. When we came to rest, you were lying on top of me, your ass still pressed against my hips, humping my cock.

I felt your hands move down towards me cock, and your hips shift. Before you reached my manhood though, I caught your hands and lifted them up and behind our heads. I pressed your wrists together and clasped them with one hand, holding them firmly.

I spread my legs a little, then bent them at the knees, interlacing my calves with yours, spreading your legs and holding them. I whispered in your ear, "You are not going anywhere."

My free hand could not begin to trace down your throat and over your collarbones. I idly pursued a random course, moving fingertips over your torso, breathing a little harder every time I moved over your breasts. My hips rolled each time I felt your hard nipples. Your skin was becoming moist and your breathing more ragged as brushed your hips and flat belly. Your mons, shaven so beautifully, drew my hand like a magnet. I carefully explored between your spread thighs, not touching your clit, by sliding in and amongst your wet folds and furrow.

And all the while, I ground against your ass, the slow movement of my cock against you a continual reminder of how I could be inside you...
 
Thursday Night - Rolling Around in Bed

All of a sudden I was being pulled and turned onto my back, your body under mine. It took me a few seconds to gather my wits as to what was happening and before long my arms were pulled over my head and your legs managed to spread mine open. I tried to move my legs but they weren't budging by the grip you had on them.

My heartbeat quickened as your fingers held both my wrists together over my head, my head resting just in front of your left shoulder. It was as if you were putting me on display for someone else but being there was no one else in the apartment, I began to wonder what was in store for me.

Your fingertips of your free hand began to lightly glide over my body starting with my throat and then shoulders, over the smooth curvature of my perky 34b breasts. As they traced over and around my nipples, I sighed audibly above you and arched my back off your torso. I held my breath as your fingertips made their way from my aching nipples down over my stomach. My belly would quiver as they passed over awaiting your touch either over my panties or, better yet, inside them.

My heart raced as the tips of your fingers descended towards their goal. I purred as your fingers extended under the band of my panties to caress the smooth surface of my mound. I arched my hips subtly, restrained by the grip your own legs had on mine, as I anticipated your touch. You withdrew your hand and your fingers continued their trek down along my inner thigh, first my left and then my right, before they agonizingly circled and tickled over my panty-clad pussy, lightly tracing my lips with an occasional dip in between them. I hadn't realized that I was breathing rather loudly above you, mesmerized by the path your talented fingers were taken. It was about all I could take as I whispered,

"Oh god Sean......Pleeeeease.........you're driving me wild"

as your cock rubbed slowly back and forth between my ass cheeks.
 
Sean - Under Megan

Your arousal is so terribly intoxicating. My being craved it, knowing I was giving it to you. It was loving, a gift, the most sensual of gifts. And a part of me, perhaps, hoped it was something unique that I could give to you.

Your breath gave me constant feedback on what you were feeling, but I knew you were starting to lose control when I felt the wetness from your cunt drip down onto my balls below. My own breath became ragged, as I pulled you higher up my body, until your head tilted back, next to mine. I released your legs and shifted beneath you, until my cock slipped from beneath your ass. I reached down, and pulled your panties away from your pussy. I had to release your your hands, as I reached down and guided my cock under the elastic hem of your panties. I let go of everything, and your panties pressed my cock against your wet furrow. I began to roll my hips, causing the head of my cock to slide up and down, gliding over your wet hole, between your labia, and brushing your clit. Up and down it moved. I groaned in your ear, both of us now acutely teased by the sensations.

I felt your hands move down, and quickly caught them again. You whimpered as I pulled them above our heads again and clasped them with one hand. The other lustfully returned to your breasts, brushing your cleavage as my cock brushed your furrow, straying every few strokes to flick a nipple.

I felt your body tremble and whispered to you, "Cum for me Sweetheart. Cum for me and then I will give it to you however you want."
 
Thursday Night - On Edge In Bed

I lie on top of your body as you expertly teased me the way that I was beginning to love. Your fingertips gliding lightly over my flesh with the occasional tease of my nipples and clitoris before continuing on their journey of teasing my flesh. I could hear my own breathing getting shallower by the second as your body rocked under mine until you started to make some adjustments.

My body was released from your hold but I dare not move knowing you had something magnificent in store for me. For us. You pulled my body upward which caused your cock to slip from under my ass and was now resting against my inner thigh. You managed to position your cock so that it was pinned against me by my panties somehow. Then you began to rock your hips under me causing your swollen cockhead to slide between my wet cunt lips, teasing me incredibly and what made it more phenomenal was when your cockhead would slip up and brush against my sensitive clit causing me to moan louder and louder each time.

My hands were free so I tried to reach down between my legs to push your wonderful cock inside me. "OH GOD Sean! I need you inside me." But you pulled my hands back over my head and returned to teasing me with your fingertips. I squirmed on top of you as you slid your cock against my pussy, never giving me the satisfaction.

"Cum for me Sweetheart. Cum for me and then I will give it to you however you want."

That was all I needed to hear! "Yes! Oh god yesss!" I rolled my hips against your cock, sometimes thinking the head was going to pop inside me but I kept being denied as your cock would just slide along my wet slit.

"Rub my clit!" I begged. "Pleeeeeeeease! I need to cum! Make me cum! Please Sean"
 
Last edited:
Sean - Teasing Megan to a frenzy

In these moments, you were the most beautiful woman in creation, a force of nature, a goddess. Your body, squirming so deliciously on top of me, was radiating heat and want and desire. I have never wanted anyone more than I wanted you.

As your hips rolled, I could feel my cock sliding up and down against your slit. I released your hands and wrapped my arms around you. I pulled you up my body an inch. I knew I didn't need more. I arched my back to set you in the right position as I put a hand between your legs. I felt you spasm as my fingers passed over your clit. But, I wasn't going there quite yet.

I reached down further, finding the wet head of my cock. I pressed the head against your wet opening, feeling you open and then the sudden warmth as the head popped inside. I relaxed my back and rolled my hips and my length sank into you. Your groan was loud and beautiful, your words virtually unintelligible. I started rocking my hips, working my cock in and out of your tight, wet passage. Then my fingertips returned to your clit, and began to strum from side to side.

It didn't take long. Your climax was loud and intense. I felt your pussy clamp down so very hard, that each thrust into you was an effort, my hardness against your devouring want. On and on it rolled, as my free arm held you across the chest, your nipples pressing against my skin. I kept moving until I felt your body suddenly relax, and your breath come in gasps. Your cunt relaxed too, only gentle pulses clinging to my cock.

I turned my head and kissed your ear, "Beautiful baby, so beautiful."

Then impishly, I teased, "And now, how do you want it?"
 
Thursday Night- Megan Realizes She Is A Slut

When the head of your cock popped into me, it was all I could take as I arched my back and began to howl up at the ceiling. I squirmed on your body as your fingers teasingly brushed ever so lightly over my engorged clitoris driving me insane.

As my orgasm flowed on and on, your proceeded to pump your cock into me. I was so fucking horny I propped myself up to watch your cock disappear and re-appear glistening with my wetness. You asked how I wanted it but i didn't answer. Well, I didn't answer verbally.

I watched as your cock thrust up and down inside me and timed it so that when you were deep up inside me, I propelled myself upwards and impaled myself on you. My eyes rolled up into my head but then I composed myself and looked back over my shoulder, flicked my hair out of my face, placed my right hand on your chest and started to grind back and forth with your cock buried inside your daughter's best friend. I rocked back and forth trying to suck your entire body up into me. The smile on your face told it all and I was ever so happy that you have awakened my sexual awareness.

I rocked and ground on your cock as it fit so snug in my cunt. I pushed my right hand and leaned forward just a little and started to fuck that cock. I had closed my eyes to find my rhythm and when I opened them, I was staring into the slats of mirrors you had put up when I first moved in and saw myself in a way I never did before. I saw myself as a cock-loving slut who loved sex. To make up for all that lost time. I owed it all to you and found myself falling for you deeper every day but I knew that I couldn't just be monogamous with you. I got such a thrill from all the others who I let stick their dick in me, and I didn't want to stop.

As I came back from my revelation, I heard the sounds of my body slapping against yours as I was banging your cock harder and harder now. My groans filled the rooms as the FWOP, FWOP, FWOP was a constant sound in my bedroom.
 
Last edited:
Sean - beneath Megan

I loved seeing this side of you, so powerfully sexual. Your climax had only seemed to intensify your desires, as you now rode me reverse cowgirl, and rode me hard. You wanted a hard fuck and you were going to take it.

Gone were subtle sensations of our earlier play, overwhelmed by the raw speed and power of the way you moved. Your ass hit my hips hard again and again, as my cock speared up into you. We were both panting, in lusty rhythm with your thrusts. The view of your body was incredible, as was the sight of your pussy devouring my manhood again and again. I could feel my cock swelling, and managed to grunt out, "I... am....close!"
 
Thursday Night - Megan Loves Teasing Her Boyfriend

I was bouncing up and down on your cock effortlessly and then I heard you utter that you were close. Your hands were on my hips gripping them hard. I was going to start fucking you harder to get you to explode inside me when I got this idea. I grinned as I slowly drew myself upward feeling your cock sliding out of my hole when I leaned forward more and grabbed the lower left bedpost and lifted myself off you, your wet fuck snake plopping back to your body. I Looked back at you with an impish grin and gazed down at your cock as it twitched on your stomach.

I saw you look at me like, what are you doing, but I thought I would just prolong the inevitable. I shook my ass for you as you stared at it but didn't want you to feel like I was abandoning your need so I stood up on the bed and turned to face you as I leaned on the bedpost. I was thinking what I should do when I sunk to my knees and crawled over to you. You probably thought I was going to stop and take you in my mouth but I continued crawling higher up, kissing your stomach, chest, throat, chin, lips, nose, eyelids, forehead and then moved to your ear where I whispered,

"I love you Mr. Sean Francis",

before I slid my body so that I was straddling your face. The bedposts were too far apart to reach so I grabbed the headboard and hovered over you.

I hovered just enough so that we weren't touching. I swirled my hips and teased you a little by letting my pussy lips brush your nose or your lips, giving you a small taste. I was hoping this was giving you the desired effect because I sure was getting very excited.

"Do you see something you like Mr. Francis?"
 
Last edited:
Sean - Beneath my girlfriend

You would have seen the huge smile on my face, except for the fact that you were straddling it. My eyes were loving the sudden, unaccustomed view. The bottom of your breasts, your tummy, your hips, and your sex, all undulated slowly. One of your labia brushed against the tip of my nose, as you asked me if I saw something I liked.

I bent my arms at the elbows and rested my hands on your cheeks, feeling your gluts move slowly. I tilted my head pursed my lips until they brushed against your sex. "Mmmm hmmm," I purred as I opened my lips sufficiently to suck one of your labia into my mouth. My tongue lapped the soft wet skin, before I released it. My hands cupped your cheeks a little more firmly as I turned my head slightly, seeking your other labia.

I suckled her in turn, and was pleased to feel you lower yourself a little. Without straining, I could now run my tongue up and down your furrow. My face was already wet. Just having fucked, your pussy was open, and strong, and drenched. My tongue could not tease where my cock had just been, but your body shivered each time I lapped your hardened clit. I felt your hips begin to move in a slowly rhythm, grinding back and forth against my tongue and lips.

"Mmm hmmm, mmmm Hmmm," I encouraged you. My hands continued to hold your cheeks, moving with you as you moved. I wanted you to cum for me like this. And I wanted you now, more than ever.
 
Thursday Night - Megan Is Insatiable

The whole purpose of me denying you an orgasm was to prolong the sensation until I was ready for another, but as I teased and hovered over your face I could feel the arousal building instantly as your nose rubbed over my clit and your tongue snaked in my hole.

As you held my body to your mouth, I began to rock my body as your tongue lapped softly at my hardened little nub. I tilted my head back and gazed at the ceiling as I held the headboard for dear life. I was sliding my pussy back and forth over your mouth that I could feel my clit tingling as it was at the point of no return.

"Oh god, yessss! Fuck that feels so good" I yelped and whined above you as I rocked on your face. I gritted my teeth as I blurted out, "Ohh baby, you make me cum sooooo good!" and with that I jerked my body along your face.

I knew that I wanted you to cum but I couldn't help myself. I knew I was being selfish but Oh My God were you amazing. My chest heaved and my back arched as my head swayed to and fro as my long hair dangled onto my back.

With a few more spasms, I was able to bring myself down from my sexual high and slide down onto your chest and lower. Just when I thought I was going to be able to relax as I laid on your body, I felt the head of your engorged cock slip between my lips. My lips gathering it in, swallowing it in so easily as you filled my sopping wet cunt.
 
Last edited:
Sean - Still beneath my girlfriend :)

Half my face, pretty much from my nose down, was literally dripping with your dew. I had watched you climax, or as much of you as I could see, your hips undulating above me. It was incredibly heady, and arousing. When you slid down my body, we were a study in contrasts. You were momentarily sated, your movements languorous and slow. I was terribly excited, my entire body pulsing with heat and blood.

You settled on top of me, your legs straddling my hips, your head resting on my shoulder, your breasts pressed against my torso. You were almost limp, in post orgasmic bliss, and my body hard, almost twitching beneath you. My hands caressed your back, and came to rest on your sweet cheeks. I bent my legs, planting my feet on the mattress, and tilted my hips. That tilt pushed my cock just enough that I felt the tip brush your wet lips. I pressed my feet and raised my hips and my cock slid into you. Your pussy was completely relaxed. As I began to move, sliding effortlessly in and out of you, it felt like I was fucking warm butter.

I purred, my body aching for this, for you. My hands clasped your ass and began to move your hips in time with my thrusts. Soon, we were moving together, my cock deeper within you. We moved slowly, each stroke felt fully. My purrs turned to moans as I felt your cunt gradually tighten, the rim of the head of my cock playing over the bands of muscle.
 
Thursday Night - Megan Takes Over

It seemed like there was no end to my sexual energy tonight. Perhaps it was my expression of love to you that released this subconscious barrier that I was so insatiable. I was able to process all this as my face rested on your shoulder, staring into your neck as your hands felt so marvelous as they caressed and squeezed my ass. God, you knew how to touch me!

I sunk down onto your cock, which I'm sure was relieved to finally get some action. I knew you were dying to orgasm but there didn't seem to be any urgency on your part. The way we started to fuck was like we were familiar lovers who had been for years relishing in each other's bodies. Your hands now gripped my buttocks and we were truly in sync as we fucked. That was what this was. We were fucking. Although it wasn't hard and rough, it was pure sex.

I purred and breathed on your chest as I relished in the way your large hands moved over my cheeks, the way your cock filled my pussy. If you didn't know any better, you wouldn't know that this was my best friend's dad. I pushed myself up by placing my hands on your chest. I stared down into your eyes as my hair dangled all around my face. As we stared into each other's eyes, I sunk down until I was impaled on your cock. My lips parted as if to speak but no words came out. I drew myself up slowly so as to feel every inch of you sliding out until just the head was between my lips. I sunk back down slowly and my sigh matched the length and slowness of you filling my young pussy.

When I was fully impaled, I began a steady rhythm up and down. It didn't take long before the intensity built to such a pace that it wouldn't take long for you to finally cum. Then I got this urge to speak, my lips pouty as I began to talk,

"You want to cum, don't you? You gonna cum in my wittle pussy? You like cumming in my wittle pussy don't you baby?"
 
Sean - On the brink

I was holding my own, barely, as your hips rose and fell. In my mind, the pleasure I felt blurred the lines between us. It was something I had experienced rarely in the past, but so amazingly often with you. Union, communion, at-one-ment... words failing to describe how we were together. Time and place vanished, and all I sensed and felt was us, immersed in sensual and sexual pleasure.

You held me on the edge, my climax like horses at the starting gate, restless and eager. Your rhythm hastened, the exquisitely fine sensations blending with urgency and heat. My hand still clasped your hips, feeling the heat of your skin and the undulating muscles beneath. You hips slapped harder against mine, both our bodies shaking. I could barely breath, my cock swollen with in you, electrified.

And then you began to speak, teasing me like a young harlot. My eyes went wide and my hips rose, as I gasped, "Godd... Megann......YES!"

You looked into my eyes, as your hips slammed down hard against me and my cock exploded. I gushed and gushed inside you, as your pussy tightened, trying to wring every drop from me. On and on it rolled, our bodies grinding, each of us seeing deeply within the other. At some point, we stilled, our eyes closed and your lips descended on mine.
 
Thursday night - Coming Down

My body shuddered as I felt your cock erupt inside me with your emphatic YES! I had been lost in my own game of being a little girl that I had no idea that you were so close to climax. As your cock swelled and ebbed inside me, I ground my cunt down onto you, my own muscles milking all the seed that you had.

I slowly sank onto your chest and felt your thumping heartbeat as I pressed my ear against you. MY own body flushed and spent from our session that it was so comforting to be lying in your arms on my new bed.

My mind drifted off to recent memories of all my lovers. The furniture men, the masseuse, my boss and who can forget the time at the club where you took me at the pool table. I felt myself sinking further into a deep hypnotic state as your hands glided all over my back and sides with an occasional kiss on my head.

Life was good and I was enjoying my new life as an adult.
 
There is something so intimate about touching Megan after climax. The driving desire to cum or make you cum is quieted. We were still joined as you lay on top of me, as though we had melted together. My fingertips softly stroked you, idly moving slowly over the back of your neck and shoulders, up and down your slender back and that maddeningly cute curve of your waist. I inhaled the scent of your hair, warm and subtle, but unmistakably Megan. Your skin was still moist from our vigorous play, and my fingertips glided effortlessly. The subtle flair of your hips and the rising mounds of your derriere made me purr softly, such beautiful curves...

I savored you, like the finest and most rare cognac. Your breath slowed and mine joined yours. I breathed, "I love you," as sleep took me.
 
Last edited:
Friday Morning - What's In Store for the Weekend?

Friday morning's alarm came too soon. I was feeling a bit groggy as I woke up alone in my bed as you had left at some point in the night. Flashbacks from last night starting to fill my head as I stirred. Snooze for 10 minutes can't hurt I tell myself as I smiled thinking of you. You are so sweet and so sexy, I don't know what to do with you, or me, or us for that matter. Was this getting too serious?

I got out of bed a bit sore and climbed into the shower getting ready for work. I thought of you and Mr. Johnson. Why was I always thinking of my boss? Thinking of his big black cock just make me instantly horny for some reason. I showered quickly so as not to waste any more time as I was pushing getting to work on time.

I picked out a cute purple bra and panty set that I bought last week. Next was the outfit. I contemplated what I was going to wear and settled on this set.

Being that I was running late, I grabbed a cab and made it to work just in time. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I walked in, forgetting that it was casual Friday so I was a bit overdressed perhaps. As I approached my desk I peered into Mr. Johnson's office to see that he was looking at me over his sexy dark-rimmed glasses, so I flashed him a smile, "good morning Mr. Johnson".
 
Last edited:
I grinned a mischievous grin as I glanced up from my desk, and over my glasses to see the gorgeous Megan stride into the office. I felt the familiar stirring in my pants that accompanies arousal as I recalled our threesome. "God her legs look good beneath that skirt ..." I mused as my dark eyes slid up her silky smooth stems. "She must have forgotten that it's Friday."

Ages later it seemed, when I slipped out of my reverie, my eyes regained their focus and settled on hers. The gorgeous brown pools of her eyes were gazing right back into my own. I nodded in greeting as she moved to her desk, and glanced at my watch. "Not a minute to spare, Miss Roberts" I chuckled to myself as I adjusted my position in my chair. My "casual" jeans felt less comfortable than ever as my dark, stiff cock throbbed in protest within its denim prison. "God I need her again ..." I whispered under my breath as I returned my focus to the monitor in front of me. Rolling up my sleeves I dove into my first task of the workday, trying to free my mind of the endless reel of images of young Megan Roberts, and the things I wanted to do to her ...

Today was going to be a long day.
 
Friday - Daydreaming the Day Away

"Sorry about that Mr. Johnson". Perhaps I could suck your dick and you wouldn't mind me being late. As I settled into my desk, I realized that that was pretty close to the truth. I would suck that big black cock again and it wouldn't just be some fleeting thought in my head. This past week's activity, if that's what you want to call it, was still fresh in my mind. Two threesomes in one week and I was still craving more. And I wasn't even sore really. And flirting with the waiter at the cafe! You just can't stop, can you Megan? That reminds me. I really have to make an appointment with my ob/gyn. "I'll make sure I'm on time from now on. Promise."

As my focus came back, I saw Mr. Johnson staring back at me so I flashed a quick smile and went to work. I saw that it was already past 10:00 am and wondered how long I was daydreaming. After a few minutes of boring work, my mind drifted to the deliverymen and how they were just so forward and I was so willing. They way they talked about me like I wasn't even there. Like I was just their little plaything. I really have to be careful, I thought to myself as the picture of me between the two hunky men, one in my mouth and the other fucking me doggy was etched in my head.

I adjusted myself in my chair and looked around my PC to see what Mr. Johnson was up to. He seemed preoccupied with something so I returned my attention to my work. As hard as I tried, my mind kept returning to the past week's events. Now, it was the way my boss's big black cock filled my mouth as I tried to pleasure him, my first black cock. It was so big and thick that it made my jaw hurt as I tried to fit it in my mouth. I think I was able to please him as I got more comfortable with such a big object in my mouth. GOD! And the way to felt inside me. That thought made me shiver at my desk. I needed more of that please. I must have looked silly sitting at my desk with this shit-eating grin on my face.

Shaking myself back to Earth, I looked around the office and noticed that the few people in today were busy with their own projects, which reminded me of the meeting that Mr. Johnson wanted me to go on with a potential new client. I opened the dossier and my mind went astray as I started thinking of Sean, my best friend's dad. My lover. My boyfriend I guess. He was such a sweet guy. A great really. Oh! And he sure knows what to do in the sack. Another shiver came over me as I quickly thought of most of the orgasms he has given me. I was so glad it was Friday.

After lunch, which consisted of a quick sandwich at the cafe and some texts, I headed back to the office but not before texting Sean and seeing what was up for tonight. At my desk I quickly flipped through the dossier not really paying attention to any of the details, except to realize that he was a successful, black businessman.

The only thing on my mind really was Sean and waiting for his reply as the final minutes of my workweek come to an end. I decided to check in on Mr. Johnson before the weekend arrived to find out a little about this potential client. I was wondering if there was an appointment set up already, and to find out a little more about him.

After Mr. Johnson gave me a little info, I smiled as I said goodbye and asked what he was up to for the weekend. Curious as to what this sexy, black man would have set for his enjoyment. His big black cock and the way he fucked me last weekend crept into my mind as I bit my lower lip. I tried as hard as I could to keep it professional in the office but I was finding that difficult to achieve.

It was time for me to leave and I didn't want to hang around Mr. Johnson for too long less people may start talking. It didn't take long to get back to my place and still no word from Sean. I saw this small moving truck parked out front of the building and the back opened up with some random boxes and furniture inside. I let myself in, and was greeted by a cute guy walking towards me, so I smiled and asked, "Hi, are you the one moving in?"
 
Last edited:
Sean - late on a Friday

It had been a pedal to the metal kind of day. A product release had all hands on deck, including mine. But by late in the day, everything seemed under control and my colleagues were relaxing and congratulating themselves on a job well done. A bottle of bourbon had appeared and we were chatting, when I noticed Rick chatting one group and then moving to another. Soon, he arrived nearby and I heard him offering tickets to the Cirque du Soliel show "Zumanity."

I had heard of it, but had thought it was only done in Vegas. Apparently, it was traveling. He had tickets for this evening, but couldn't attend and was looking for a buyer.

I instantly thought of Megan. She would love this! And I would love taking her, so to speak.

I snapped them up, and then sent the only woman I could think about these days a text:

Love,
I have tickets to something amazing this evening.
I will pick you up in an hour.
S
 
Last edited:
Friday Night - Date Night

I stood there smiling at this cute guy but he never responded. It looked like the cat got his tongue as he stared blankly at me. Just as the moment was becoming awkward, I felt my phone buzzing and looked at the screen to see that my boyfriend sent me a text message saying he had a surprise for me. Oh goody! I love surprises! But I only had an hour to freshen up, which really should be enough time being that I was already dressed up to go out.

The grin on my face must have been from ear to ear as I turned and bounded away from "Mr. Speechless". "Bye. See ya around!" I yelled back at the new guy. It's a shame because he was kind of cute. I got up to my place and checked my mail and freshened up thinking about the night ahead. My mind raced with all sorts of possibilities but that one of the things I loved about my boyfriend. He always had nice surprises which I have enjoyed immensely. And we always ended up having fantastic sex. Alone, or with others! I could feel my heart palpitating at the endless possibilities that this night could bring.

OMG! I forgot to text Sean back I was so excited.

Hey sweetie, I just love surprises, which you know already. Can't wait to see you! I'll be ready!

After I hit send, I thought I'd give you a surprise as well. I reach under my skirt and rolled my panties down my legs and off my feet, dropping them on the floor of my bedroom. I wondered how long it would take for you to find out that I was being a naughty little girl.
 
Last edited:
Friday Night

I looked at the tickets and grinned, "Premier." Oh this would be fun!

I had barely enough time to get home and change. The corporate look just wouldn't do. But a dark suit and silk shirt would.

Soon, I was pulling into the parking lot of Megan's apartment. I sent you a text, letting you know I was here. As I waited, I thought back. Just a couple months ago, I had arrived to help you move in. And now... one of these days, I would have to tell my daughter I was in love with her best friend.

My musing was delightfully interrupted by the sight of you leaving the building. You walked towards me and I could feel my temperature rise and my heart quicken. God, just watching you move was a rush!

You walked to the passenger side and opened the door. One shapely leg entered the car and you followed, settling in and leaning over for a kiss. I eagerly leaned your way, our lips meeting with practiced skill, pressing lightly together for a few seconds.

"Happy friday," I murmured as we parted. I turned my head and focussed. I pulled out of the lot and onto the street, "Sorry for the rush, but the show starts early."
 
Friday Night - On Our Way to the 'Show'

As I walked across the parking lot to your car, I felt a lightheartedness to me that I never felt before. It was so uplifting and became even more so with every stride towards you. I grabbed the cool handle of your car and slipped my left leg in and then my body as I gave a smile and a wispy "hello". I saw that your eyes were on my bare legs and thought to myself that you will get a god eyeful if you ever get a sneak under my skirt.

Pulling my right leg in to complete the entrance, I closed the door and leaned across to give you a slight peck on the cheek. "How was your day sweetie?" I asked, just happy to be in your presence.
 
The fairgrounds where Cirque had set up were a good forty-five minutea away, plus the typical chaos of rush hour. But with you, it didn't seem to matter. I was simply happy, giddy almost, and as always, in some state of arousal.

I told you of my manic day, glancing at you when traffic permitted, drinking in the lines of your young body, your curves, veiled beneath your clothes. Your skirt gradually rode up your legs and I wondered what whispy bit of lace covered your sex.

I asked discreetly if things had been at all awkward with Kye today. You said not, and I hoped things would not get out of hand. I had not shared you before. I trusted Kye like a brother, but still... who could ever reaist you?

When we arrived at the fairground, I was glad our tickets included VIP parking. It was a short walk to the complex of tents that Cirque had raised. We walked hand in hand, and drew more than our share of glances. I was rather getting used to it.

We entered the VIP gate and into a reception area. Servers of both genders, wearing skin tight tuxedo-esque body stockings plied us with champagne and hors d'oeuvres. We nibbled and drank, trying a bit of everything, before the lights indicated we should take our seats.

We were escorted out of the reception area into the main tent. In front of us was a narrow bridge made mostly of clear plastic, that arched over the performance area to the VIP seating on the other side.

Being a gentleman, I gestured for you to go first. You looked at me with a curious expression, then walked up the lucite stairs. I followed a few steps behind, my eyes even with your derriere, loving the view.

As we crested the arch, we both glanced about. People were watching us very intently. I noticed several guys were looking slack jawed at you... Now I really wondered what you were wearing beneath... OHhhhh, you weren't!

I leaned closer and kissed your ear, "once again, you have made me the envy of every man here."

Your skin was hot, so I followed with, "shall we take our seats?"
 
You moved gingerly down the other side of the arch, much to the disappointment of onlookers. I followed behind, smiling. A male usher on the other side was running hus eyes up and down your legs until I interrupted him with our tickets. He looked at me with a wondering expression, then pointed us to our seats. I took your hand and guided you. You allowed me the pleasure, sitting down and not adjusting your skirt until you knew my eyes were locked between your thighs.

Standing in front of you, I knew the bulge in my pants was visible, a tribute to my desire for you.

I sat down and brought the back of your hand to my lips. I watched your eyes as I kissed you, and was about to tell you 'I love you,' when the music and lights changed. We looked at the arena and the clear bridge suddenly rose, lifted by cables, and lifted away.

A grand procession appeared and circled the arena, beautiful bodies, men ans women, of several races, dressed in layered silks. They began slowly, then accelerated. Bits of silk began to fall, as though centrifugal force was castinf them off, until each artist was mostly naked. Our hands clasped as their beauty unfolded. And as the last free bits of silk fell, they reached up to clasp trapese bars that had descended unseen. They grabbed them tightly, and still circling, were lifted into the air. We all gasped at the opening spectacle, and the starting combination of acrobatic strength and raw sensuality.

I glanced at you, delighting at your rapt expression. And they were only getting started...
 
Friday Evening - A Sneak Preview

I stared straight ahead as you drove, listening to you tell me about your day, our hands joined together between us. Sitting contently as my mind drifted, hearing a word here and there, not really focused entirely on what you were telling me but was getting he drift.

When you asked me about Kye, my boss, the first image that popped into my mind was his big, black cock and how it felt to be inside me, and I managed to utter a faint "no" before returning my attention to you.

As we approached the site, I could the tops of the tents as they appeared on the horizon, it was then that I knew where we were heading. I had heard so many wonderful things about Cirque du Soleil but never had the opportunity to see a show. it was then that I realized how lucky I was to have a guy like you in my life, to show me the good things in life. Exotic shows, new people, new places and sex!

I squeezed your hand a little tighter as we got closer, the excitement building up as we parked. As we walked, I could feel people glancing our way, their stares perhaps lingering a little longer than normal, but i was kind of liking it. The stares just made me lean in closer to you as we walked. The cocktail hour before the show was exquisite with shrimp cocktail and all sorts of other passed hors d'oeuvres. Aaaaah, the good life.

The time flew by and it was time to head to our seats as the lights were flashing indicating to the lingering mass that it was time to move on. I could hear the drone of the crowd as we stepped into the tent, a translucent bridge expanding from our side of the tent to the other. When the usher indicated that we were to walk over it, I felt my heart skip a beat as I knew that not wearing underwear, those under could see everything. I looked back at you with an exasperated expression on my face but you just flicked your hand as if to say, go ahead....

I walked across the bridge with my heart racing 100 mph. A bit nervous but then realizing that nothing was to come of it and started to get excited about flashing my bare pussy to those who were watching us. Your whisper into my ear just made that excitement grow even quicker.

When we got to our seats, I turned and leaned back to sit down, this time letting my skirt ride up as far up my thighs as it would. I could feel the cool air hit my exposed thighs and even opened my legs just a second, or maybe two, to see your reaction. The lights dimmed and the show began as the performers appeared on the stage. I reached down and pulled my skirt back down as the performers began to rise up off the stage. I stared in wonderment as they were ascending before my very eyes with all these colorful silk ties. My eyes twinkling as they remained wide-eyed for I don't know how long. I placed my other hand on top of yours and keep my gaze on the well-fit men and women in the show. Not only was this entertainment, but it had a sexual undertone to it as well. I took a deep breath and settled into my seat, crossing my legs.
 
Back
Top