Anyone like to 69?

Sitting home alone tonight and wish I could 69 with another guy. Have any of you done that? I really would like to feel a cock in my mouth while someone sucks me. I really would like to shoot my load in someone's mouth while I am being sucked.

One of the most memorable 69's I ever did was a guy I met in a hotel bar where I was staying. We had a couple drinks while chatting, eventually figuring out we were both horny as hell and wanting some relief. By the time we closed the tab we both had raging hard-on's and knew what we each wanted. I invited him up to my room and he gladly accepted. On the elevator up to the room we fondled each others hard-ons through our pants and I almost had an orgasm from that alone. Once we got up to the room we both just stripped naked immediately and laid down on the bed opposite from each other. I swear it was less than 2 minutes of 69'ing each other before we almost simultaneously started ejaculating into each others mouth. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I ever had.

I absolutely love it, but with another guy I'd rather be laying on my side than having one guy on top and one guy on the bottom. It just seems hard to get the angle right if you're on bottom and the guy's cock is right in your face.

With a woman, it's not so bad if she's on top because she can kind of lower her pussy right to your mouth, but with a cock their whole body needs to be higher and it's just not as comfortable, IMO.

That being said, I'll lay on my side and suck your cock while you lay on your side and suck mine any time. Or, if the guy really wants to one on top and one on the bottom, I want to be the one on top on my knees

I absolutely love it, but with another guy I'd rather be laying on my side than having one guy on top and one guy on the bottom. It just seems hard to get the angle right if you're on bottom and the guy's cock is right in your face.

With a woman, it's not so bad if she's on top because she can kind of lower her pussy right to your mouth, but with a cock their whole body needs to be higher and it's just not as comfortable, IMO.

That being said, I'll lay on my side and suck your cock while you lay on your side and suck mine any time. Or, if the guy really wants to one on top and one on the bottom, I want to be the one on top on my knees

This is one of my fantasies.... Never had an opportunity to try it though...

I like doing the on our sides thing but I like being on top for 69 with both men and women because it makes it easier for me to fuck their throat

I have very limited experience, but my first M2M experience was a 69. Met a local guy online, He was curious like me. Wanted to know what it felt like to have a dick in his mouth. He was about 10 years older than me, anyway, we met, got a motel room. Once inside we quickly stripped and started playing with each others cock, when we were both good and hard we got on the bed, he let me take the lead and I moved into a 69 position, with each of us laying on our sides, He immediately took me into his mouth. I remember closing my eyes, thinking to myself, "I can't believe I'm doing this" I let him pleasure me for a few moments, then I thought " here goes" and I took my first cock into my mouth. I was surprised at how pleasant it was to be sucking on his cock while he sucked on mine. Both of us nearly came in the first 2 minutes, so we took it a bit slower and had a good 30 minutes of pleasuring each others cock. He was about an inch longer than me and equal in girth, ... my jaws were sore for 2 days after that, but overall it was a great experience.

I love 69 with another guy. Him shooting his cum in my mouth while I'm sucking his cock for all its worth. And me giving him all my cum. All while holding onto his ass. I love it. Being on bottom is best so he can fuck my mouth with his cock hard.

I love 69 with another guy. Him shooting his cum in my mouth while I'm sucking his cock for all its worth. And me giving him all my cum. All while holding onto his ass. I love it. Being on bottom is best so he can fuck my mouth with his cock hard.

mmmmmmmmmmm yessss

I love sucking cock and it's also great to feel a mouth on mine when I'm sucking one too. But either way, as long as there's cock in my mouth, I'm happy.

I totally agree. Side by side is the way to go with another guy, imho. With a woman I prefer her on top.

I was laying on my back while my partner was laying on his side sucking me. I asked him to get on top of me so I could do him as well. Without taking my dick out of his mouth, it was hot as hell watching him first get up on his knees and then lift his leg over me, his hard cock swinging above me, his balls hanging down, as he moved to a straddling position. He then lowered himself down, my hands on his hips guiding his descent. Once in sync, it felt like I was sucking my own dick.

Love to 69!

Mmmm...I LOVE doing a hot 69 with a guy, but only if I'm on the bottom! (Hey, I'm a bottom...what did you expect?)

I absolutely love lying on my back on a bed or the floor, completely naked, and watching as an equally naked man, perhaps even a complete stranger, positions himself, kneeling next to my head, but facing my feet. Then...the moment of truth...when he carefully swings his big, hairy thigh up and over my head. He seems to hang there for a moment and, there right above my up-turned face is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen! His dripping cock with its angry-looking and deeply cleft, purple glans and incredibly prominent, skin covered urethra running the length of his thick shaft...his wide-splayed balls in their wrinkled sac...his equally wrinkled peraneum with its dark fur, trailing back into the dark cleft of his ass, helping hide the bud of his pucker-hole deep between his ass cheeks! It's almost like he's wordlessly taunting me as he hovers there, his private flesh directly over my face..."Look, faggot! Here's what you want! Here's what you crave! Here's your man-meat buffet!" And then...it seems like it's in slow motion...he lowers his sweat-musk-scented crotch down over my face! All I can do is breathe his perfume in deep and open my mouth, perfectly ready - no, HUNGRY! - to receive his manly gift! The instant before contact, I feel him wrap his hot hand around my stiff jutting cock as if it's the joystick he needs to complete this homospatial docking! Suddenly, contact!...his dripping cock lowers perfectly into my mouth, sliding smoothly along the wet, silky "Welcome" carpet of my extended tongue...down...down...into the depth of my warm, inviting mouth, until the wet knob contacts the back of my throat and causing a Venus Fly Trap reaction - my soft lips automatically round and close firmly around his root! "Mmmmmm..." I moan, as the unique flavor of his sex flesh fills my mouth and my nose and lips are suddenly muffled deeply in his pubes. My tongue instantly and unconsciously begins moving along and over the expanse of secret cock flesh suddenly laid upon it...tasting...exploring...pleasurIng! The big testicles, covered in their soft, fragrant scrotum rest across my nose, warm and weights...one gonad resting on each side of my nose. And now, I'm looking right up at his big, well furred ass! "Mmmmm..." the man moans as he comfortably lays his full length on my body and slides his own warm, wet mouth down over my cock! It all feels so fucking good!!! Such an unbelievable feast of gay sex!

THIS is why I LOVE to 69!!! 💖

Mmmm...I LOVE doing a hot 69 with a guy, but only if I'm on the bottom! (Hey, I'm a bottom...what did you expect?)

I absolutely love lying on my back on a bed or the floor, completely naked, and watching as an equally naked man, perhaps even a complete stranger, positions himself, kneeling next to my head, but facing my feet. Then...the moment of truth...when he carefully swings his big, hairy thigh up and over my head. He seems to hang there for a moment and, there right above my up-turned face is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen! His dripping cock with its angry-looking and deeply cleft, purple glans and incredibly prominent, skin covered urethra running the length of his thick shaft...his wide-splayed balls in their wrinkled sac...his equally wrinkled peraneum with its dark fur, trailing back into the dark cleft of his ass, helping hide the bud of his pucker-hole deep between his ass cheeks! It's almost like he's wordlessly taunting me as he hovers there, his private flesh directly over my face..."Look, faggot! Here's what you want! Here's what you crave! Here's your man-meat buffet!" And then...it seems like it's in slow motion...he lowers his sweat-musk-scented crotch down over my face! All I can do is breathe his perfume in deep and open my mouth, perfectly ready - no, HUNGRY! - to receive his manly gift! The instant before contact, I feel him wrap his hot hand around my stiff jutting cock as if it's the joystick he needs to complete this homospatial docking! Suddenly, contact!...his dripping cock lowers perfectly into my mouth, sliding smoothly along the wet, silky "Welcome" carpet of my extended tongue...down...down...into the depth of my warm, inviting mouth, until the wet knob contacts the back of my throat and causing a Venus Fly Trap reaction - my soft lips automatically round and close firmly around his root! "Mmmmmm..." I moan, as the unique flavor of his sex flesh fills my mouth and my nose and lips are suddenly muffled deeply in his pubes. My tongue instantly and unconsciously begins moving along and over the expanse of secret cock flesh suddenly laid upon it...tasting...exploring...pleasurIng! The big testicles, covered in their soft, fragrant scrotum rest across my nose, warm and weights...one gonad resting on each side of my nose. And now, I'm looking right up at his big, well furred ass! "Mmmmm..." the man moans as he comfortably lays his full length on my body and slides his own warm, wet mouth down over my cock! It all feels so fucking good!!! Such an unbelievable feast of gay sex!

THIS is why I LOVE to 69!!! ��

WOW!!

Back