Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming House and Bondage Barn

I've been told that I can be rather demanding, at times. But my rejoinder is that the destination merits the journey. :D

I've always thought that way. :)

Okay, here's a poll for those who enjoy impact play:
1) Canes
2) Crops
3) Whips
4) Floggers
5) Hands
6) Other (and please elaborate).
 
Turn that around.

Humans are a succes, because we are horny, curious, aggressive, creative and most importantly: we're social animals.

We are best, when we're part of a group. We can be smart on our own, but when we team up, we kick some serious ass!
:)


Is being part of a social interaction opposite to freedom?

Or in other words, "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose".:)

This describes my terrier.


I think it depends on the human. Some of us are scared to live in packs or find it difficult for some reason, even if that reason is our own obstinate behaviour.


There is always the feral option as a personal descriptor. ( not tame nor truly free living/ wild). For me it fits better I admit.

I know the feral feeling.:)

Yes, sitting on the fence again.
 
I've always thought that way. :)

Okay, here's a poll for those who enjoy impact play:
1) Canes
2) Crops
3) Whips
4) Floggers
5) Hands
6) Other (and please elaborate).

Pretty much all of the above. I also have some hand-made spanking sticks from some table legs I made a few years ago that are sturdy and stingy. I've not used a single-tail whip, but I had a delightfully nasty little riding whip that always produced a satisfying yelp when used. My favorite of all time, though, was a gorgeous paddle made of curly maple that simply shone under its finish. It was stolen after only having been used for a single play weekend. Haven't been able to replace it, either.

After reading Lally's post below, I have to smack my forehead - why, oh why did I forget my favorite belt? Hell, I'm even wearing it right now. Sturdy, worn in the right places, folds beautifully, and can fondle as well as terrify. :D

 
Last edited:
I've always thought that way. :)

Okay, here's a poll for those who enjoy impact play:
1) Canes
2) Crops
3) Whips
4) Floggers
5) Hands
6) Other (and please elaborate).

Yes, I enjoy all of those :). They each have their individual and unique sensations. If I had to choose my favourite, it would be hands because of the versatility. My least favourite is the whip - the sharpness can be tough if it lands on a particularly sensitive area of skin.

I would add a belt to the list too - it makes such a good sound, the smell of the leather always makes me melt, and the sensation is heavy and warm, like a firm hug :D
 
Hands down, hands!! :D
I like the control you can only get with hands. Soft to light to stroke to smack to grip to swat... Definitely hands!
 
Yeah, hands work for me too, I detest the cane BUT I do like what I get from the whole experience, and the belt....hot fucking damn the belt *sigh*
Makes this masochist girl very happy indeed! :devil:
 
Clearly you weren't. :D

I will admit, they aren't one of my favorite things. It's just not the sensation that gets me going (at least not in a good way).

CnC, your description was...very...ummmmm moving. :cattail:

Hands are my favorite, too, with floggers and canes a very close tie for second.

Funny thing is, I used to hate/fear canes. My first Sir made them a Thing To Be Feared. The first time Master used one on me, I was scared silly and nearly cried and safeworded out. He was patient and persuasive and gave me some of the most intense orgasms of my life, with a simple bamboo garden cane (think plant support). I fell into subspace HARD for the first time in nearly two decades. It was mindblowing. I've been much more fond of canes ever since. :)
 
Floggers. I like the whole thuddy thing.

But hands, for some unfathomable reason, are sounding rather attractive. Nice display of descriptive powers there, Collar. :D
 
Dya know, that is the one thing I've never had used on me.
Really must remedy that at some point...

A paddle is the only toy I've tried and not enjoyed - the impact seemed to go right through me to the bone and my body went into "stop this before damage sets in" mode. That ruined the mood a bit :rolleyes: :)
 
I do not need a tougher PYL. :D G did not treat me like a china doll last night. :). This was very good because he got to trust me to say enough and I for the first time had to say. ' um, you know....kinda there on the edge of what I can take'

And kinky sexy fun times were had by all.

Fixed that for you ;) :D
 
Back
Top