A new home for _me_!

attachment.php

Attachments

• phpoVqkkKPM.jpg
    phpoVqkkKPM.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 471
Works for me. :p

Thanks! It's longer and darker than that now. :kiss:

Well sexy lady show it off. ... yes I want to see more of your sexy body.

hugs kisses love you fred

ps: I hate the holidays, but friend in need so I am around

So, I just wanted to explain my lack of words on my thread, in my posts and replies to you all. I'm not sure that's exactly what I mean but it'll have to do. ;)

Most of my friends on here know that I have Multiple Sclerosis. As well as the many physical symptoms the one I really struggle with now is trying to find the words for what I want to say. It is definitely getting worse, hubby very often has to finish my sentences or try and find the word that I can't. Yes, it's infuriating!

So trying to answer posts on lit can be hard, Most will realise I use a lot of smilies and this is mainly when I can't write down what I want to say, I know what I want to say but I just can't find the words I'm looking for. Sometimes I can sit for 30 minutes replying to a post because I can't find the words. lol :D

So, that's the reason for my lack of words, I'm not being rude or boring.
I have posted this as an explanation and so you will have and understanding. :kiss:

Smiley's work just fine gorgeous lady. It sucks you have MS, I've known a few with it so I know whee you're coming from. I'm just glad to see you post. :D

Well sexy lady show it off. ... yes I want to see more of your sexy body.

hugs kisses love you fred

ps: I hate the holidays, but friend in need so I am around

Do you like long hair, Fred? ;) :kiss:

Love you too. :heart:

I know you do. :(

Smiley's work just fine gorgeous lady. It sucks you have MS, I've known a few with it so I know whee you're coming from. I'm just glad to see you post. :D

:D

It could be a lot worse, we all have stuff to deal with. ;) I've had it since 1998 so I'm used to it know. lol

Thank you! :kiss:

Do you like long hair, Fred? ;) :kiss:

Love you too. :heart:

I know you do. :(

:D

It could be a lot worse, we all have stuff to deal with. ;) I've had it since 1998 so I'm used to it know. lol

Gorgeous _me_ Yes I like long hair.. short hair.. no hair love any hair or not on YOU!!!
The last few days have been hard, remember WildRose? She passed away on the 25,

BTW I just looked at the clock so....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS SEXY _ME_

LOVE YOU!

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SEXY ME, have a wonderful day and that all your dreams and wishes will come true.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET _ME_! HOPING ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE AND YOU HAVE A FUN FILLED NAUGHTY CELEBRATION!
TIME FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY SPANKING!!! :caning:
:rose:'s 1 for each year! :kiss:

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!! *BIG HUG AND A BIG SMOTHERING KISS*

Just discovered the new and old indexes and you are amazing
I am so stiff working my way through so many wonderful images of you

Gorgeous _me_ Yes I like long hair.. short hair.. no hair love any hair or not on YOU!!!
The last few days have been hard, remember WildRose? She passed away on the 25,

BTW I just looked at the clock so....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS SEXY _ME_

LOVE YOU!

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

I do remember her, yes. :(

Thanks Fred! :heart:

Happy birthday lovely girl. :kiss: For some reason I was thinking 31st lol.

I think I missed yours didn't I? :eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SEXY ME, have a wonderful day and that all your dreams and wishes will come true.
:rose::kiss:

Thank you, emmy. *hugs* :rose:

Back