Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

Jared expression turned into a smile immediately. "Really? He was watching us? That turns me on more than thinking he was just listening to us." Jared hugged their baby to his chest and kissed his wife. "You want to see him do it again?"
 
She chuckled a bit surprised by his action "Yeah I am sure he would like to do it in the dark but not having to worry about what the hell would happen if he got caught you know?" She said with a soft look on her face.
 
Jared smiled a nodded, "Well, you liked watching him stroke himself while he watched us. I like that he gets aroused by watching us... I mean, we're both pretty sexy. The fact that he finds my wife that hot, is a huge compliment." He smiled wider and leaned over to kiss Bella sweetly.
 
She smiled at him and was glad he did not mind it was nice to know something good came out of this and now? she was really happy, smiling like an idiot but now she did not care. When he leaned in and the sweet kiss, she was really happy about everything.
 
Jared looked down at their child for a moment, then to Bella. "Have we found anyone to help you, while you recover?"
 
Bella smiled at him "Not yet but who knows" She said weakly but chuckled "Don't worry sweetheart i'll find someone"
 
"Can't help it, Babe. It's my job." He kissed her and took Gabe, "I'll go put him down and then we can have dinner."
 
She smiled and was beyond happy, getting up to follow she looked at father and son it was cute. "He has your smile you know"
 
Jared glanced back, his own smile etched on his face. "You think so?" He paused at the baby's room and leaned to give Bella a kiss. "I'll join you in the dinning room. I'll bring the monitor."

Meanwhile, Damien was in full swing with fixing dinner. It was pasta night apparently and he was just toasting the garlic bread.
 
Back
Top