Dawning of Dangerous Curves

dawn_of_night

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Posts
17,691
I see it every morning in the shower...
I guess its your turn.
Should you choose to accept the invitatoin. :catroar:
 
Last edited:
And it begins...

just a couple to begin the curvey trip into the night
 
Last edited:
Nice!!

Very nice pics...Do you want someone else to go on this curvy trip tonight?
 
off to a great start...hope u get a bit more adventurious for all of us here waiting for more. :kiss:
 
You're off to a great start, sweetie. See, didn't I tell you, you have nothing to worry about? You'll do FINE here! Just relax, enjoy the picture taking and the wonderful comments you're sure to get here, and looks like you already have at least one fan, in DBSurfer.

Keep going, and know I'll be here cheering you on.

:rose:
BangMyWalls (Mrs. KittyKatEater)
 
more adventerous? Can you put that in detail?

oh and fellas... thanks :)

you too M! *hugs*
 
I love the photos...I just wish they were a little bigger so we could see those sexy curves better
 
dawn_of_night said:
more adventerous? Can you put that in detail?

oh and fellas... thanks :)

you too M! *hugs*


creative, sexy, sensual, b/w, outdoors, indoors, anything that isn't "typical" would be adventerous. I am sure you will do just fine though and I along with the others await your next set of pics.

I agree bigger would be better in the picture catagory
 
So size does matter .... ;)

isn't there a size restriction? I thought iw as following "rules" *shrugs*
 
it looks really suckible and lickible. now how about something for us ass men out here. I would love to see your luvly tushy :heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
dawn_of_night said:
and is there a size restriction on nipples?

There is a photo size restriction, but you appear to be WELL under that restriction. You could make them bigger. I'm not sure, I think the limit is 600 x 600 pixels. Look at some other photo threads to get an idea.

You seem to be a skilled photographer. This came out very well:

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=753627

Not only obviously for a subject that will be popular with the guys here, but also a good quality photo overall.

What kind of camera are you using? When my husband first started posting pics I took of my KKE here (before I got brave enough to post photos of myself, too), I had a totally sucky camera, now we have a really good Kodak Digital.

You might also experiment wth lighting. For example, I've taken photos of my husband in the bathtub by candle light, it makes for an interesting play of light and shadow, to add visual appeal to the photo, an unussual and interesting dimension, rather than just another naked body pic.

One of the most popular photos of me here, has KKE leaning over me, and my bra cups are tucked down under my breasts, his hand is encircling my right breast, the photo has lots of interesting variety of shadow on my breasts from his arm and from my "tucked-under" bra.

Also, be aware of backgrounds. They can enhance the photo, or detract from it. For example, there's a photo of my KKE's butt trembling, and you can see two teddy bears in the background, a boy bear and a girl bear, set up kissing each other.

Get creative and have fun wth it. And enjoy the men who will flirt shamelessly with you here! There's bound to be some creeps who PM you some pretty yucky stuff, but then you'll hear from someone genuinely sweet like the man wh PMed me today about how he comes EVERY time he goes back and looks at my most recent photo of my ass, and he made me feel like the sexiest woman alive!

I would say best of luck, sweetie. But from the comments you're already getting, I don't think you'll NEED my good wishes!

:rose:

"M" (aka BangMyWalls)
 
Last edited:
Did i hear a request

for a little bit of ass....
or this case...
a whole lotta ass.....
 
Back
Top