His Beck and Call Girl (closed)

wideeyedone

Baby did a bad, bad thing
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Posts
7,070
Shelby Harper was curled on the couch, tucked under the cozy softness of a cashmere throw. She was reading. Max didn't like the tv on when he came over. He wanted her apartment to be peaceful, a respite from his bustling family life at home. Her long dark hair was down. She wasn't wearing much makeup. Max liked her better without it and she knew she couldn't leave a smudge of lipstick on his clothes.

Shelby had the lights low, the Christmas tree lights sparkled. She had Max's gift under the tree. They wouldn't be together on Christmas. They would have their Christmas either before or after on a night that he could get away.

Shelby had adjusted to the format of their relationship a long time ago. And she did her best to never complain. Complaining was what he got at home. Complicated was what he had at home. So, Shelby did her best to be easy. She wanted Max to always feel comfortable and successful at her place. She knew most people didn't understand why she would be with Max.

But it was more than the amazing sex. Max cared about her. He gave her great advice. He took care of her. One night the upscale place where she waited tables and tended bar was robbed. She was scared and shaken up. He had figured out a way to get to her, and he kissed and cuddled her all night. He encouraged her writing. He used his connections to get her work in front of some editors and now she was freelancing as well as tending bar.

He had met her when she was all alone and broken hearted and he made her feel beautiful and smart and they had excellent chemistry. He was married, and Shelby had convinced herself that that didn't matter. She had the best of him. She was only 24. She wasn't ready to settle down and have babies. And when she was ready, Max would let her go and wish her well.

She had his favorite cd on, his brand of scotch. She was ready for when she heard his key in the lock.
 
The key clicked, the locks tumbling as they granted the visitor access to the cozy apartment. The glaring light of the hallway contrasted with the soft light of the apartment casting the man in a clearly defined shadow. Maximillian or Max walked in quickly shutting the door with one jerk of his hand and cutting out the nightmarish light. His bright intensive blue eyes swept the room giving her the briefest of appraising looks before he turned and shrugged off his expensive Armani coat revealing a black and red Italian suit cut to show off his large imposing body, his shoulders the muscles on his arms, and his tan skin. He was a larger man then most and his sharp features made him look more than a little intimidating.

“I trust you have been well my dear” Max said his vice low and warm as he adjusted his diamond cufflinks and put his hat down next. He ran a hand through his short black hair and turned one eyebrow raising as he began to make his way over to her. He paused listening to the music playing before his eyes settled on the glass of scotch waiting. His shoulders which had been locked from the stress of the day loosened and a rare true smile appeared on his face.

Smiles were rare for any one but Shelby, the other people in his life were manipulative and more than a little annoying. He was a rich successful and very important man and those simple facts came with a lot of hardships attached not that he was complaining he made more in a day than most people made in a life time. It was just so…… Physically demanding. The constant people, the jabbering, dealing with rival companies it was enough to make any man want to tear his hair out. Then he would come home to a nagging wife, disruptive kids, and constant updates and things being applied to his mansion.

All in all Max couldn’t get away…… At least not as much as he would like

Which is where Shelby came into play

She was his safe haven in more ways then one. Amazing sex, okay with what they were doing and the nature of their relationship, and just so easy to talk to. He was glad he found her all those months ago. She had literally saved him from going insane.

“It has been a while since I have seen you” Max murmured coming and sitting down on the other side of the couch “sorry for the delay the troubles of home” he said blowing out evenly and taking the scotch his nimble fingers tapping the rim as he leaned back and closed his eyes relaxing before he settled down with her.
 
Shelby didn't rush him. She knew he needed a few minutes to relax. She pushed off her throw and walked into the kitchen. She was wearing just a black satin sleep shirt. Her sleek legs on display.

"Are you hungry? I didn't know if you have eaten... if you are hungry, I can whip something up." She poured herself a drink and came back to the couch. She tucked her feet underneath herself.

She smiled at Max, and as he got more relaxed she snuggled up beside him. She laid her head on his shoulder and snuggled into the crook of his arm.

"I am glad you are here." She offered softly. She pressed a soft kiss against his throat.
 
“No I am fine” Max murmured as she began to snuggle into the crook of his arm and he wrapped one arm lazily around her torso. He pulled her close letting her breath in his scent a combination of his own male virility and his expensive Prada cologne. He stretched out and opened his eyes finally bringing the scotch to his lips and taking a slow measured sip. Every thing he did was measured and methodical he was the cliché alpha male and it only took one look or extended time with him to know it.

“I am glad to be here as well” Max said feeling her kisses against his neck and grinning a little. He supposed he was a bit of a glutton always feeding off of the attention she gave him. Her puppy dog like need for him, his wife could care less if he was around and only if he was paid up and his cards were good. Shelby on the other hand CRAVED him and there was just some thing to delicious about the power and warmth it gave to ignore.

“How many times have I told you I love your legs?” He murmured running one hand up and down and admiring. His splayed fingers burning a fiery path as he moved up and down. He could already feel the fires of desire coming alive in the pit of his belly and he took another sip of scotch to stroke the flames more.

“Have you decided what you want for Christmas?” HE murmured leaning in and nibbling on her ear softly all while pulling her closer to his body.
 
Shelby almost purred as he ran his hands up and down her silky legs.

"I don't need anything for Christmas. I am just glad you are here. And that I have tonight off. But I have your gift. I didn't know if I would see you again before Christmas."

She slipped from his arms and went to get his gift under the tree. She had to choose carefully. It had to be a gift that wouldn't cause him any complications. Nothing that would give away the fact that he had a girlfriend. Something he could take home or to his office without notice.

She had searched for a gift for weeks. She had found a pair of cufflinks in a second hand shop. They were antique and made of silver, inlaid with mother of pearl. They were understated but special. She knew he could say they were from a colleague or a client. However, he would know they were from her. She loved the way he dressed with his french cuffs and his tailored suits.

She handed him the box. "It is just a little gift..."
 
“Thank you” He said really meaning it. He knew whatever she got would have been picked out chosen especially for him and his taste. The other crap he would get for Christmas would be just that crap and materialistic stuff. It wasn’t that he was necessarily against the materialistic stuff he was rich after all and was quite known for his exquisite taste but he knew that her gift would be some thing special in that regard some thing chosen and picked just for him and him alone and there was some thing special about that some thing endearing.

He carefully took the gift and sat it on his knee taking another sip of scotch before he opened it. He took it slow for his pleasure as well as hers and making it all the more special a memory.

“I was actually planning on seeing you for Christmas” Max murmured as he worked finally getting the box open “in the evening” He explained as he finally removed the wrapping paper and laid eyes on his gift.

“Oh Shelby” He said smiling at her as he took the cufflinks and looked at her “Thank you for the gift these are wonderful” He said admiring them in the light. There were perfect discreet and fitting to his taste. Once again he thanked his lucky stars he had managed to acquire such an exquisite girl before gently moving the gift away and taking her face between his hands.

“I love it really” He murmured before giving her a deep soul searing kiss. He pulled her close kissing her deeply and lovingly as his hands bunched up and clutched at her shirt pulling her as close as possible to him.
 
Shelby scooted up into his lap, allowing him to hold him close and kiss her deeply. She moaned into his mouth as her body pressed into his.

She loved the way they fit together. His broad shoulders and strong chest, made her feel feminine and petite. She was only five foot five, and she fit perfectly in his lap.

"I found them in a little antique shop, and they reminded me of you. I would love to see you on Christmas if you can get away. But if you can't, I will understand, darling."

She loosened his tie. Shelby picked up his scotch and took a sip, and then offered it to Max. She laid her head on his shoulder.
 
“Mmmm” he said feeling her scoot into his lap and beginning to loosen his tie. She stole his scotch but only for a second and soon he was taking another measured sip as she laid on his shoulder. He loved these moments the most the feeling of power the way she tended to him. He was a dominant male and there was nothing more he enjoy than having her on his lap with his favorite scotch in hand. The fact she was begging to loosen his tie only further stroked the fires of lost in his belly. He could feel himself hardening underneath her and groaned in pleasure sipping more of his scotch as he regarded her.

“Be a good girl” He said stroking her hair and leaning his head back to enjoy her “these clothes are quite stuffy and your shirt seems to warm” He remarked giving her an appraising look before giving her ass a firm squeeze fondling it as he ground his bulge against her.
 
Shelby didn't need much coaxing. She slid his tie from around his neck and draped it over the chair. She unbuttoned his shirt. In just a few moments, she was unbuckling his belt.

She tugged her sleep-shirt over her head, underneath she was wearing a pair of sheer, black lace panties. Her breasts were bare, her pink nipples hardening almost instantly. Shelby was pretty busty for a fit girl, but nothing obscene, just pert young full breasts.

Shelby carefully removed his clothes and draped them on the back of the chair so they didn't get creased. He had spare clothes in her closet, but if he had to leave before morning, he would need to go home in the same clothes.

"Do you want to go to bedroom, darling? Or should we stay here?"
 
Back
Top