I have a (naughty) dream...

rick77bln

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Posts
167
Yes, I know, overused phrase, but I really have that dream and I wonder if there are ladies out there who feel that they would be able to help fullfilling it.

In my dream I find a sexually inspired girl or woman here on Lit as a play pal.

What do I mean with that: Well,
someone to talk openly about all sexual desires and fetishes,
someone to flirt and play with just on the basis of words.
Someone to be able to role play with, write some stories via email, completely innocent but at the same side wonderfully open.
Someone who I will never meet in real life as I am not looking for anything more then a pen pal.
Does friends-with-online-benefits describe it right? :rolleyes:

I have had very interesting contacts here with some lovely ladies before but unfortunately they never lasted very long.

What's in it for you? in the beginning nothing more than talking to another perverted guy :D Just kidding. I think that although I'm not a native English speaker I'm capable of holding a good conversation. I have a dirty mind, I admit that, so we won't get bored. And I think it can become a lot more then just one quick online chat. Sex happens in the brain as well and I want to stimulate that.

Is it you? are you interested? write back and we will find out.
 
Back
Top