looking for a roleplay that is detailed

AlexaF

Cali girl
New to Lit and recently posted in the yahoo section that I enjoy roleplaying, but most of the messages that I received were from people that had issues spelling, weren't able to formulate sentences, and just wanted sex pictures and jumping to cyber sex.

If you think you are creative and able to build up a roleplay scenario, please send me a message on yahoo and a little message of what you would have in mind. Thank you.

New to Lit and recently posted in the yahoo section that I enjoy roleplaying, but most of the messages that I received were from people that had issues spelling, weren't able to formulate sentences, and just wanted sex pictures and jumping to cyber sex.

If you think you are creative and able to build up a roleplay scenario, please send me a message on yahoo and a little message of what you would have in mind. Thank you.
I am very interested. I have never done yahoo but am willing to check it out. What do ya think about a detailed role play here on lit. I won't disappoint you with all your grammatical concerns.
And, no, I won't expect you to play a role that you're uncomfortable with. ;)

A bump is a bump is a bump.
Are you still looking to play Alexa

Back