fake wife for cruise

Lowering his head he lightly licked along he outer lips, so moist now with her unbridled desire. Long licks ended with flicks at her clit, which he exposed by spreading her with his forefinger and thumb. Encouraged by her moans he remained there, his tongue flicking her clit and moving his mouth up when she tried to move up and away. He trapped her with his hands on her thighs, pulling her fully onto his mouth with a sudden jerk of her hips.
"Payback is so sweet, isn't it my dear wife," he said, taking a breath before diving back in, opening her pussy even more and stabbing at her with his tongue.
 
Kari moaned and opened her legs giving him better access. Shre grabbed his head and pulled him in deeper, as while her internal voice was screaming dirty girl, nasty whore, sounding just like her mothers voice. She closed her eyes to shout out the voice by concentrating on the pleasure she was recieving, not her mothers hypocritical admonitions.

"Yes baby, lick my pussy ldrink my cream and make me cum all over your face." She said as she finally drowned out her mothers voice.
 
As much as he sensed she wanted to cum, her erratic squirming kept him from staying in place long enough to lick and suck her to climax. So he forcefully grabbed her wrists and removed her hands from his head. He kept a firm hold of her wrists as he set them next to her outer thighs.

Then he dove in, alternately sucking on her clit before licking her from top to bottom. He moved a finger along her opening and traced both sides of her entrance before sinking it inside her. After a few quick thrusts he added a second finger and then a third, plunging in and out of her, deeper and faster, all the while licking her clit as she writhed below.

"Cum for me Kari, cum baby," he said.
 
Kari resisted his grip on her, not liking being restrained, but he was too strong for her, and he was the client, a rather well paying long term one so she didn't fight too hard. And if she was honest with herself, he was doing a better job without her hands on his head so she let him continue.

She threw her legs over his shoulders pulling his body closer to hers so she could feel the heat emenating from him on her naked skin. she leaned back as the pleasure built from his talented tongue and she began to gasp for breath.

"Ohh fuck yes baby lick your wifes honey pot. RTam those fingers in me. Suck my clitty baby" she moaned as she closed her eyes to concentrate on the delicious sensations he was creating in her.
 
He attacked her pussy with abandon now, determined to send her over the edge. He rubbed his chin against her clit, applying pressure as she tried to squirm up. He lifted, diving into her once more, lashing his tongue, alternating from flicking her clit and delving deep inside her with stabs of his tongue. He felt her quiver and knew she would come at any moment.

And though this was not a real marriage, he had never been married and felt that this is what it must be like to give your wife the ultimate pleasure. Not to mention taking pride in being the husband performing the task. Oh, this was going to be good, he thought to himself and he frantically attacked her pussy.
 
Kari had lay back on the bed savoring the feeo of his tongue on her pussy. her hands started to fondle her tits, and paly with her nipples as she moaned and her body jerked as the stubble on his face rubbed against her sensitive clit.
 
faster and deeper he drove his tongue into her until he spread her labia with his thumb and forefinger and pressed his mouth to her clit. He sucked at the nub, then licked her up and down. She was close.
 
"Oh God fuck me, fuck me now..." she gasps and rocking her hips into his probing mouth.
 
I'll fuck you after you come all over my face, he said, lifting his head and stopping what he was doing to gaze up into her eyes. He dove in again, lapping her pussy with long, deliberate licks and working his fingers inside.

"Come for me, Kari."
 
SHe aches her back as he rfinges wok their way down to he clit to speed up the pocess of cumming so she could get the dick she needed inside her. "Lick my cunt boy slup up my cream" she moaned as she pinched and ubbed he clit.
 
While one hand alternated rubbing over her clit and hooking inside her bucking pussy, the other reached up her body to squeeze her breast and pinch her nipple. She was writhing out of control now and he did his best to keep his mouth on her, sucking and licking as she squirmed out of control.
 
She stopped holding back. She let her fluid explode out of her pussy and all over her faux husbands face. She groaned in pleasure as his face was blasted with her cream.
 
fakewife for cruise

He watched in amazement as she let herself go, his cock twitching at her erotic movements and release. He scooted up on her, moving his body up and over and settling between her legs. He wiped his face and lowered his mouth, gently touching his lips to hers for a soft, tender kiss. At that moment he was lost in the fantasy of her playing his wife.
"Now," he said after breaking his lips away from the soft kiss and raising up on his arms to look down at the woman playing his wife as if she really was. "I'm going to please my wife."
With that, he moved his hips so the tip of his cock grazed her wet lips below. Slowly, he grinded ito her, allowing his throbbing shaft to move along her mound. As expected, she arched up into him. Their hips moved back and forth as he teased her relentlessly, just waiting for her to plead for him to enter her. And she had better soon, because he was unsure of how many more passes he could make before lining up his cock and plungint deep within her.
 
One good thing about being raised in an ultra conservative house is that you learn self denial and self control. She desperatly wanted that cock plunging her depths, making her into a quivering pile of orgasmic flesh. But one thing she had learned was the longer the wait the better it is.

She lay there rocking her hips to keep teasing his hard dick but she wouldn't ask for it. IT was a test of wills. Who could wait the longest?
 
He knew she was testing him and it was now a case of wills, but his cock could not have been harder and his entire shaft surged with each passing through her lips. I'll show her, he thought, grabbing her right thigh and raising it. He pulled back and thrust again, but she was more open to him than he thought and in one quick movement the head of his cock split her lips and slid easily past her entrance.
"Ooohhhh," he groaned at the pleasure of their initial joining "Kari ..."
He stilled inside her, his twitching hard length buried to the hilt, just taking a moment to relish the feeling of being surrounded by her inner walls.
 
Her eyes rolled back into her head as her pussy sent wave after wave of pleasure through her body. She moaned as she felt how his cock filled her pussy. She felt so lewd and slutty. It was a feeling she loved, and hated.

Involuntarily she began to thrust her hips towards him trying to get him deeper inside her.
 
As soon as she moved, lifting her hips to allow his full length to be buried in her completely, he responded. Sure, she was hired to play his fake wife, but he was thrilled that they were actually playing out their roles for real.
Looking down into his fake wife's eyes, he slowly pulled back and nearly all the way out. He peered into her eyes, ever-so-slowly inching back inside. "Kari, my wife, you feel so good,' he said, easily sliding back through her wet folds and sinking deep once more.
 
"Yes baby plant your seed in me. Fuck my cunt. make me your woman." SHe moaned as her letgs wrapped around his waist and pulled him deeper into her.
 
He bean moving, slowly sliding his cock in and back out of her pussy. Each time he pulled back and nearly almost all the way out he felt her inner walls squeezing his shaft. He raised up, his hands flat on the bed beside her head and peered down at her.
"Do that again," he said, his hips perfectly still with just the head of his cock lodged at her entrance. "Aaaaaahhhhhh," he groaned as she complied, squeezing tight.
He plunged deep, thrusting harder into her this time and coming back out more quickly. She was so tight as he drove in and out of her wet channel. It drove him crasy with lust, making him thrust harder and deeper than before.
 
grabbing his face which wasinces from her she kissed him driving her tongue into his mouth like his cock was driving into her.
 
Their tongues intertwined, both gasping as the movement of their bodies intensified. He lunged forward and flicked his tongue against hers. He was losing control, virtually stabbing his thick cock deep into her. He broke away from her lips and wrapped his arm around her back. Moving up to his knees he lifted her body with his strong arms, her hips were up against his, up off the bed while he held her and pounded his cock into her. He watched her breasts bounce with each hard thrust. Oh, what a sight she was.
 
she moaned and twisted her head to the side her hair hidingher face as she moaned "Make me cum lover, make me cum on your hard dick"
 
He held her hips, watching her shoulders and head move side-to-side on the bed. He hoisted her closer, pistoning his cock into her and wondering if she could feel it as he grew incredibly harder. He was about to burst.
 
Her hands reached up and started to pinch her own nipples as she gryrated on his dick and moaned in pleasure as she felt him grow inside her.
 
His breathing grew more rapid and he pounded into her relentlessly. His cock swelled even more and looking down to watch her pinch her nipples was all it took to put him on the edge.
"Kari ... I'm ... I'm .... I'm gonna cum," he said, thrusting once, twice more and then holding her still as he flooded her with the first burst, then quickly another. "Aaaaahhhhh!"
 
Back
Top