Office Hooker (open for female)

He smiled broadly at her statement and started to thrust faster and deeper. He knew that blowing his load in her ass on the conference table wouldmake him horny everytime he sat down for a very long time. It wasn t long before he felt that tightening in his balls.

"I am going to cum!"
 
Her hips joined his in the rythm he was setting as she still massaged his balls. She felt them coming tight.

"I am going to cum!", he said.

"You sure don't wanna wait a bit longer?", she felt like extending the moment so his explosion was bigger later. She slowed her movements and waited for him to react. Maybe he wants it now...
 
Even as she slowed he knew he was beyong the point of no return. He grabbed her hips and sped up his pumping wanting nothing more than to fill Jess tiny round bit with his cum. He groaned as he slammed as deep into her as he could and exploded. His dick convulsing several times as jet after jet of hot cum shot inside her. He stood there for a minute looking at the screen and the image of their bodies joined at the hips. After those few moments of afterglow he pulled out of her with pop as his cock head left her hole.

"Ms. Lutt that was incredible. If you give me a moment or two to catch my breath I should have another round in me if you are up for it."

As he spoke he watched a little trickle of cum start to leak from her butt. Reaching over he spread it around, rubbing it into her skin.
 
"Of course, as long as you have the time, I'm yours", she said, sitting in what she thought was his chair in the conference table.

She wanted to enhance his memory of her for the future, so she introduced one of her fingers in her slit and took it out all soaked, having some of her juices wet the leather fabric. She licked the rest from her fingers while her other hand was circleing around her hard nipples.

She was waving the swivel chair she was sitting and slightly opened her legs a bit more.

"Any other fantasy places or positions you want to fulfill?", she asked.
 
Opening the blinds to the conference room he motioned her over.

"We are on the tenth floor so no one is going to see us but it will be quite exciting standing in front of the window getting a blow job."

He grabbed his still glistening wet cock and stroked it to keep it hard.
 
"It is nice to get it out under the sunlinght once in a while", she said as she moved towards him and pushed him against the window while she kneeled in front of him.

"Let me take care of this", she said as she replaced his hands in his cock. "Just relax and enjoy". She grabbed it with one of his hands, while the other wrapped her balls.

Then she started shaking it up and down to get it to harden a bit more and then she released it. She let it hanging for a moment as she changed her position. She turned around, placing her butt between his feet and resting against the wall under the window. She placed her head below his dick and lookig up started licking its under side. Her tongue slowly ran from its base to its head and which she licked a bit more to get his precum. Then she went back to the base.

She repeated those movements a couple of times. She was hoping he couldn't wait much longer to turn himself around and nail her mouth against the wall.
 
His head lolled back as her tongue bathed his cock cleaning his cum from the shaft. His hands dropped to her hair and intertwined in the loose locks. In short order he started to pump his shaft into her mouth. Without thinking about it he started to throat fuck her deeply. Drawing her head back as he withdrew and pulling it in as he thrust forward with growing force.

Looking down at her the spit was spreading over her face and the force on her head was rocking her body back and forth making her tits bounce violently.

"Look up at me. I want to watch your eyes while I ram your throat with my dick!" His voice raised in volume as he spoke and his thrusts grew.
 
His thrusts were coming faster and she knew it wouldn't be long until he came again.

"Look up at me", he had asked, and she gladly obeyed. She loved watching men when they discharged, as their pleasure faces made her feel proud.

She grabbed his buttocks with her hands, slightly dug her nails into his flesh, and pushed his cock further into her mouth in every thrust.

Thus, she waited for him to release his load. She was wondering whether he'd spurt inside her or be the kind to scatter it around her skin... Either way will be ok, she thought as she also started pusing her head against him, getting his shaft a bit deeper each time.
 
He felt his orgasm rising again quickly as he fucked her mouth and watched her eyes. He reached down and grabbed one of her tits with one hand while maintaining his grip on her hair with the other. He wanted to see her face covered in cum and as he reached the point of cumming again he pulled out of her mouth and tilted her head back. Grabbing his dick he aimed it at her face and stroked it fast and hard shooting a few thick spurts of cum on her cheeks, nose, and lips. Spent he leaned back against the windows, his ass pressed against the warm glass.
 
She waited for him to finish coming. She licked his cum on her lips and then came closer and licked the drop of it hang from the tip of his dick. Then she stood up and said.

"Well, I guess our interview must be finished, so, may I use your bathroom?", she asked, in case he still wanted more, although the time she had arranged had already finished.
 
"Certainly. Follow me back to my office and you can use the private restroom there rather than the suite restrooms up by reception."

He offered her a hand up from the floor and let her precede him through the conference room door, taking the opportunity to take a fresh look at her rump.
 
She was led to the restrooms, him walking after her, probably getting another glimpse of her back, so she tried to wave her steps to make the views more enjoyable. She bent down some times so as to gather her shirt, skirt, thong.... in the passing thru, as they were scattered all over the place.

When they got to the room she asked him. "Ok, I'll get dressed now. Will you wait outside?" Maybe he wanted to look and get some last glimpses on her, although she knew her putting clothes on was not as interesting as getting them off.
 
As Jess stepped into his private bathroom Stefan gathered his strewn clothing and got dressed again quickly. He took the now rumpled envelop from his pocket and smoothed it between his hands while he stood waiting for her. Breathing deeply his mind flashed back over the previous hour and he felt his dick twitch a little at the erotic sensations. This was quite amazing and he knew before the office filled up with new coworkers he would need to do it again.
 
She dressed quite quickly and got out of the room. He handed her the envelope and she took it, opened it, took the money, folded it and placed it inside her breasts. Men always loved that.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Reinard. I think this interview has been quite well. I hope your other applicants for the job are not as quite as good as me..." she started saying as she headed to the door. "Here you have my card, you can call me if you need my services again."
 
He took the card and placed it in his pocket as he walked her towards reception. Once there he gave her a quick kiss before unlocking the door and holding it open to her.

"I will certainly keep you in mind for the future Ms. Lut."

He closed the door after her but felt his cock already growing again. Yes he would definately need to get another hooker here in the office soon.
 
Back
Top