Old 02-20-2014, 02:28 PM   #2601
smoothpetrous69
Really Experienced

=======

Last edited by smoothpetrous69 : 03-03-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Old 02-20-2014, 03:03 PM   #2602
kinkyfreakn386
Virgin

OMG AWESOME SEXY YUM,you lucky SEXY BABE,wish I was you sweetie,have only done myself,would lots of men to use me like that sweetie,you are my hero SEXY BABE,sweetie!

Old 02-20-2014, 03:08 PM   #2603
PleasePeesMe

Then don't waste your time being here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheekychappy View Post
Yes I completely agree with you, just saying I don't understand this at all.

Your implication is that people who do enjoy it are weird. We don't think so. Go and find a thread about stuff you do understand and we can all get on with our lives.

Old 02-20-2014, 03:12 PM   #2604
kinkyfreakn386
Virgin

OH BABY,love the way you think,sweetie,l love golden showers,to have groups of people pee in me and all over me sweetie!

Old 02-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #2605
PleasePeesMe

Love golden showers

I just wouldn't call it a fetish.

Old 02-20-2014, 05:19 PM   #2606
Xojlene2015xo
Literotica Guru

When I'm in the mood n feeling dirty I love to get pissed on or in after a good hard fucking. Most guys are shocked when I tell them to

Old 02-20-2014, 05:21 PM   #2607
PleasePeesMe

I wouldn't be

And you wouldn't have to ask me twice.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:00 PM   #2608
bobsknickers
Really Experienced

Smile panty wetting

When i have the house to myself for few days i love to wear my wife's knickers and wet myself. I put on several pairs and then old trousers go out side to the garage and 'pretend' to rush back to the toilet only i don't make it in time. Feeling the pee fill the knickers and then run down mylegs is glorious. I finish jerking off in the shower. Wonderful

Old 02-20-2014, 10:59 PM   #2609
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
Your implication is that people who do enjoy it are weird. We don't think so. Go and find a thread about stuff you do understand and we can all get on with our lives.
Agreed! I never understand some people.

Old 02-21-2014, 05:25 AM   #2610
Billy_the_Freak
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
Go and find a thread about stuff you do understand and we can all get on with our lives.
Exactly! Can't figure out for the life of me why people click on a thread subject that they don't like, just to voice that they don't like it. It's like going to a gay bathhouse, joining the sauna, only to tell everyone else there that they're wrong and freaks of nature...

Anyway, back on topic I've played around with pee with lovers before. Definitely prefer it when they've been drinking plenty of fluids, as opposed to that morning/dehydrated pee. Maybe I'm no connoisseur, just like I can't do blue cheese, but otherwise it can be very sensual.

Old 02-21-2014, 11:59 PM   #2611
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Bumping this thread back to page one with a promise to post a video or two tomorrow

Last edited by jasonmason : 02-22-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Old 02-22-2014, 12:01 PM   #2612
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

As promised a long but hot video.

http://www.xnxx.com/video5234881/les...s_-_piss_n_mix

Old 02-22-2014, 02:51 PM   #2613
PleasePeesMe

Piss 'n' Mix

Great series, thanks, Jason.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:33 PM   #2614
TageRyche
Loved You WildRose70!

Man, I would do anything to be able to be with all of them.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:43 PM   #2615
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TageRyche View Post
Man, I would do anything to be able to be with all of them.
Hell I would be happy with 3 or 4 of them.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:32 PM   #2616
dluvstoread
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmason View Post
nice video!

Old 02-22-2014, 11:48 PM   #2617
magicalmoments
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Scarlett View Post
Aaaaaand now I'm on the verge of cumming...

I've done it with four guys, and taken their cum inside first and had it washed out again as well as taking their second loads on me and then being showered, but 15...*whimpers with pleasure*
I noticed when I checked your profile you have full natural growth pubes. Thank you. Long live the pubic triangle.

Old 02-23-2014, 12:05 AM   #2618
babylondementia
Really Experienced

ah something to occupy my dreams tonite

Old 02-23-2014, 12:35 AM   #2619
priapusone
Literotica Guru

F&s C

Sweet Dreams!

Old 02-23-2014, 12:40 AM   #2620
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylondementia View Post
ah something to occupy my dreams tonite
Those will be some hot dreams.

Old 02-23-2014, 12:47 AM   #2621
priapusone
Literotica Guru

dreams

oui, they will!

Old 02-23-2014, 02:12 PM   #2622
peedrinker21
Really Really Experienced

great thread guys

Old 02-23-2014, 02:56 PM   #2623
haboon
Virgin

Self watersports

Hi all.
Im new to the forum and wanna say I find it so erotic and liberating to be able to share whatever may get ya going and have people who are also into it replying and agreeing.

Like my title says I love watersports, piss play, wetting, piss drink/tasting, pissing in places/things I shouldn't., Pouring it all over myself etc etc etc
So this thread is for people who love it but have only been able to try it alone.

What kinda things do you do to enjoy your pee?

Heres one little story of how I first enjoyed wetting:

I knew I enjoyed pi** play but not wetting my clothes. Why would that be fun?

So one night I releived myself a little while watching a few watersports vids and my heart exploded with excitement.
I only let a little bit go but enough to officialy wet myself.
I thought about it often afterwards. So the next time I was alone in the house I got a wooden chair and put three big bath towels underneath folded over a few times. I turned the computer on and tuned into internet lands vast array of fantasy escapism. I had been drinking fluids all day and I knew it was running clear. So when the urge came I just let go, right there in the living room, fully dressed!
What a thrill. What a feeling!
My crotch and legs were soaked and it was running down in to my socks. I continued my viewing and waited for the next wave.

When it came I pointed my fella north and on to my chest and belly soaking the rest of my clothes. Amazing!

For the third and final wave I was in the nip, sitting on top of all my wet gear which was on top of the wet towels. I was cross legged and ready to pop. I let it go and it went straight up like a fountain. It reached my neck and shoulders.

I had a huge amount of fun and would love if my better would share this with me. Ya never know!

Old 02-23-2014, 06:03 PM   #2624
haboon
Virgin

Smile

Nobody enjoy a little piss play on their own?

Old 02-24-2014, 09:08 AM   #2625
jonosmith
Really Experienced

Location: middle east. (need to keep it quiet as this site is banned and blocked)
Quote:
Originally Posted by haboon View Post
Hi all.
Im new to the forum and wanna say I find it so erotic and liberating to be able to share whatever may get ya going and have people who are also into it replying and agreeing.

Like my title says I love watersports, piss play, wetting, piss drink/tasting, pissing in places/things I shouldn't., Pouring it all over myself etc etc etc
So this thread is for people who love it but have only been able to try it alone.

What kinda things do you do to enjoy your pee?

Heres one little story of how I first enjoyed wetting:

I knew I enjoyed pi** play but not wetting my clothes. Why would that be fun?

So one night I releived myself a little while watching a few watersports vids and my heart exploded with excitement.
I only let a little bit go but enough to officialy wet myself.
I thought about it often afterwards. So the next time I was alone in the house I got a wooden chair and put three big bath towels underneath folded over a few times. I turned the computer on and tuned into internet lands vast array of fantasy escapism. I had been drinking fluids all day and I knew it was running clear. So when the urge came I just let go, right there in the living room, fully dressed!
What a thrill. What a feeling!
My crotch and legs were soaked and it was running down in to my socks. I continued my viewing and waited for the next wave.

When it came I pointed my fella north and on to my chest and belly soaking the rest of my clothes. Amazing!

For the third and final wave I was in the nip, sitting on top of all my wet gear which was on top of the wet towels. I was cross legged and ready to pop. I let it go and it went straight up like a fountain. It reached my neck and shoulders.

I had a huge amount of fun and would love if my better would share this with me. Ya never know!
I've always had trouble sitting in the bath or laying down and peeing so I usually stand in the bath, with the plug in, after drinking loads of water, I try to hold on as long as possible.
I point my cock down and let my piss start to flow over my feet and when I have a good stream going I lift my cock so it points straight up, so I unload all my hot piss over my stomach and chest, I've even managed to catch some in my mouth and got some in my eye once.
I usual then get so hard that I can't pee any more and I start to wank off. Sometimes I cum in my hand and taste my cum and piss mixed together, other times I just shoot into the bath and watch it mix with the piss that is pooling there. I then have a shower to clean myself up, but usually need to have another pee afterwards.

I've bought a few pairs of tight white boxer shorts and I'm planning on using them to piss my self for the first time.....

Closed Thread