The Senate race

Wendy giggled as he tried ripped her clothes off to get to her holes,nipping at his earlob, She threw back her head, releasing a moan of pleasure as he ram his cock deep inside her, she clung to him: " fuck me hard, daddy...i been a naughty gal..." She return the passionate kisses as she was so wet for his cock, squirming with need of feel him empty his loads inside her. She buried her face in his neck, breathing heavily as he pounded her pussy, whispering: " more...big ..daddy...mmmmm...fuck me... harder" She was insanely turn on by his passionate side which she never seen before*

She pushed her breasts into his lips moaning as she came first as he bite her nipple. She nodded repetitively at his order barely able focus: " yes...yes...daddy...please...fuck me harder...i need be punish..."

Her eyes widen as he wrap his hand around her neck, wincing at his powerful thrusts as she could barely keep up its been so long since she was fuck so long and hard. She remembered how she stumble on his secret porn stuff which seem be onanal but never even asked her. " I'm sorry daddy...please punish my ass till i know my place ...i been bad daddy..."
 
"Fucking right you've been bad." Terry snarled.

So the bitch wanted her ass plugged? Fineby him, Terry thought pulling her from the wall and spinning her around, using this moment to strip her dress and bra from her shoulders leaving her naked now. Again he slammed her into the wall, his cock wet from her pussy where she had already cum once on him. He had always known Wendy was a kinky slut, but he had never realised just how kinky. He reached down, grabbing his cock as he kicked her legs open more lowering her ass as he pushed the head of his dick between her cheeks. He rubbed it around a little till he was sure of his target then thrust hard. For a moment nothing happened, he was using no lube other the wetness of his cock, but suddenly her ass gave out and his cock popped inside then slid all the way in, down to his balls. She was so tight he almost cum, but instead, after a moment of pure bliss, he began to fuck his wife's ass so hard he was pounding her against the brick wall of their kitchen with every stroke. One arm slipped back around her throat, tightening, holding her, letting her know she breathed only because he allowed it. The dry friction of her ass on his cock was incredible, but he knew this must be hurting her. For him it was only pleasure though and she needed to learn her place.

"Fucking slut. You given up this tight ass to my friends I bet ... I know you have, bitch." Terry growled, having seen how Wendy behaved around his friends when they came over to watch the football, how she flirted. "From now on its mine only, you are mine to fuck ... unless I say otherwise, got it, whore?" He hissed into her ear.
 
Wendy gasps as he flip her around, began to undress her before slamming her against the wall. God this side of him made her so wet as she had gone a bit bored of the plain sex they been having. She winced as he kick her legs open , whelps as she felt the head of his cock shove up her ass: " ohh fuck...aarrrgghhhhh" *its been years since she had a cock up her ass and it was with Michael years ago. She whimpered at the friction,she tried to push him off to catch her breathe: " aarrrghhh...baby...slow...down....aarrrggghhhh" *eyes widen as he grip her neck, looking helpless as the friction began to burn her ass...

She pales whimpering at the tone of his voice, his powerful thrust met with whelps of pain as she couldnt keep up with him. Nodding repeatively as she pray he cums sooon as her asshole was sore. She was glad this was not an everyday thing as she doubt be able walk straight.
 
Her cries of pain and begging him to slow down only made Terry smile. His cock felt hard enough to split the skin, he had never been this hard before, never. He plunged it in and out thrusting harder. He could tell she was really in pain, the way her body tensed, not in pleasure but in aching pain from his cock dry fucking her. She deserved it though. She always made him look weak in front of people, friends, family, strangers, anyone. Tonight had been the last straw. Tonight she threatened their baby girls future and he wasn't standing ideally by while she did that. His hands dropped to her perfect firm breasts, squeezing and pinching the nipples. He could feel his orgasm nearing already, he was way to aroused to stop it so he didn't try. With a loud grunt he slammed his dick all the way inside Wendy's tight ass and began to unload shot after shot of thick cum. His legs trembled at how good it felt and he clung to his wife hard as he surfed the orgasm to it's end. Breathing hard he slowly pulled from her open ass hole, looking down at how red it was, the cum oozing from the gaping hole as he lent back against the counter top with a huge smile on his lips.

"Fuck, Wendy ... that was incredible. I have to do that to you more often."

He laughed and grinned as he looked his wife over, her ruined clothing, the red marks on her skin where he had held her tightly. She may have a bruise or two in the morning. He then remembered Jane was upstairs in her room. Had she heard ? How could she have not, they hadn't exactly been quiet. Well, she was old enough now surely. She had to learn a man had needs that a woman had to satisfy. He considered that, he had never had such thoughts before he realised. Fucking Wendy like this had opened doors for him.
 
Wendy clung helplessly to her husband as he pounded in and out her ass like a madman,his thrust met with helpless,painful cries at the friction. God he never ever even came close to fuck her this way before and now she found herself unable to keep up. She bite down on his shoulder to muffle her cries as he pinch and pounded in and out her asshole like a madman. Hey eyes bulging as she cries out as he came deep in her ass. She slide down the wall as he withdrew, as she looked up at him out of breathe.

She slowly got up : " Geez Teddy...i told you to slow down...fuck...i had you had your fill...cause dont think i let you do that again..." * Trying to take control once more even if it was obvious he had changed by the look in his eyes.

Wendy pushed back her hair as she began to walk away as if she dimissed her husband, it was obvious she had no intention to allow him take control of their relationship. She enjoyed the first part of his fuck but she had no intention to allow him fuck her ass again. She was still thinking of turning the tables around and find a way to not get in a fight with her husband and not allow her daughter around Michael. She slowly headed to bed thinking how to get Michael out of their lives.
 
Terry got his breath back, then followed Wendy to bed. Naked he slipped between the sheets. He never slept naked, but tonight was a night of firsts for him. He turned over to look at his wife and smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes which were firm and stern. He caressed Wendy's cheek softly.

"Honey, I loved that fuck and if you honestly think thats the last time I am claiming that fine ass of yours you are mistaken." His tone was friendly, but there was an undertone of steel. "From now on I am in charge of this family, or you and Jane. What I say goes."

His hand slipped down between her legs and roughly pulled her legs open as his fingers slipped over her pussy lips. Then with a smile he ducked under the sheets and between her firm toned thighs. His tongue began to caress her skin, light kisses on her thighs, the her stomach, then slowly down over her pussy and clit as he brought his tongue down to pleasure her. he wanted her to see that yes, he had changed, he could be brutal to her, but equally he wanted to give her pleasure to. He spent the next twenty minutes eating her out like a mad man bringing her to many orgasms. The following morning he called Michael.

"Mike? Hey, Terry .... yes I'm fine. Look about last night, I wanted to apologise for Wendy, but don't worry, we've come to an agreement. Jane can go with you to New York for the weekend. I'll have her pack her things and be ready for you to pick her up .... Wendy? Oh, don't worry about her .... see you then."

He hung up and smiled as Wendy walked down the stairs from their bedroom. he stood and took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.

"I love you Wendy, more than anything." He told her truthfully. Over her shoulder he saw his daughter appear looking sullen. "Jane, good news, you're going to New York after all so get packed, Michael will be here soon to pick you up."
 
Wendy look up at him as he caressed her cheek, she paled at his statement. She did not expect this side of him, sure she like him in charge when he fucked for once but not as permanent. She open her mouth to reply but the look he gave her send a shiver down her spine. She winced as he force her leg open for the first time:" Teddy..please...don't.." she gasps as he fingered her, soon she found herself moaning and begging for more.she screamed and begged as he had her cumming none stop. She fell asleep in his arms,soaking wet.

She slowly came downstairs to his side, blink at his passionate kiss:" I love you two.." she looks back in shock at his statement and back at her daughter. " What?!?"
She watch her daughter rush upstairs and grab her stuff and rush out as she heard the car arrive.

Wendy look horrified as she turn to her husband:" god damn it, Teddy...I don't want her to go...I can't believe you did that! " *She went to grab her cell as she cursed forgetting of his promised of taking charge* " you wanna play that way, I'm calling the cops on your fucking friend Michael"

She turn her back to him as she started dialling
 
The smile that Terry had carried all morning and the one he had greeted his daughter with as she skipped out of the house with her bags vanished in an instant. The egotist Wendy, the 'everything is about me' Wendy was back. What annoyed him so much was how last night she had stated multiple times that he was in charge, that what he said went, that Jane could go with Michael and now the bitch had flipped back to, well, bitch mode. But this time rather than meekly letting her get her way Terry instead saw red. He quickly moved up behind her and slapped the phone from her hands making it clatter to the floor. He grabbed her hands and backhanded her hard sending her flying across the room and onto the couch.

"You miserable, arrogant, self serving bitch!" He hissed as he slowly stalked closer to her his face a mask of anger. "So, all that last night was an act, huh? All that yes, Terry, whatever you say, Terry, yes she can go, Terry ... all a fucking act?"

He shook his head and reached down, grabbing the front of her robe and pulled it open. His eyes took in her panties and short tshirt that she slept in and his arousal rose. His cock started to harden in his boxers. All he was wearing were boxers and a tshirt right now. He licked his lips.

"It's time to show you who is in charge in this house now. The times of you telling me what to do, of fucking with my mates behind my back, of riding roughshod over me are gone, Wendy. Now you do what I tell you and I say she goes with Michael and she starts her life to become a politician which is all she dreams of. I'm not letting her slut of a mother stand in her way, not this time." He let her go to fall back on the couch and then pointed at his feet. "Kneel, right here, and suck your husband off unless you want to feel the back of my hand again."
 
Wendy was shocked as her slapped the phone out of her hand:" what the hell, Terry?!?" She did not have the time to react as he suddenly struck her hard. She flew backwards on the couch, her ears her ringing. She looked up in disbelief at her husband, he never even raised his voice on her in the past.

She paled at the sight of his arousal, she knew she had to stop him. One thing that worked was the threat of leaving him,well it used to work on the Terry she once knew. " I never cheated on you...never..."

She looked up defiantly:" i won't and...if you try, I swear to god, I will divorce you and send you to jail.. I mean it! "

She slowly began to get up to leave as she knew he fear losing her and she expected him to fall apart and beg for forgiveness.
 
Instead the exact opposite happened. The Terry Wendy had known all those years had been torn away. Wendy had pushed him just a little to far and now she was paying the consequences. He grabbed her as she tried to move away from him, his hands gripping her upper arms.

"What would you tell the police? I haven't done anything ... yet. But don't come off so innocent, Wendy." He growled. "We both know you and Michael fucked and I know and see how you flirt with my friends. I've been the innocent party here for way to long. If you want to divorce me go ahead, try it. I love you, I have always loved you. That's why I put up with the crap you did to me. But enough is enough. I am not letting you ruin my life and our daughters any more. Do you think Jane will want to live with you if we divorce? She knows what you are as much as I do and she is old enough now to make her own choices. Me and her are closer ... but hell, maybe you don't love her as much as I thought, huh? Maybe you'd be happy to be free of me and her so you can go fuck whoever you want."

He glared into her eyes, his arousal so high now his entire body felt hot. His cock was tenting his shorts and ached it was so hard. Suddenly Terry pulled Wendy in close and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, forceful, but there was no doubting the feeling behind it. His hands slipped around her, one one her upper back holding her to him while the other slipped down to her firm ass and cupped it.
 
Wendy was used to keep her husband in line with her threat or punish him by not letting get laid . She always enjoyed the power she had on him even though it was lacking in the sex department. But being he was faithful and a family man she balance the lack he had with sex toys she kept locked away from him. After all what he did not know could not hurt him.

She looked up shocked as he grabbed her arm: " That was a long time ago, terry...stop throwing it in my face, damn it!" *gasps in horror at his reply* " She would never pick you over me...i am just as close! how could you say that to me, im her mother!! i told you, i never cheated on you with anyone...Terry... " * her words cut off my his forceful kiss at first she tried to pull away but soon felt herself melting into his kiss, moaning. She suddenly push him away and slap him* " Dont even think, your gonna get fuck by me after you hit me...get out! I mean it, Terry! "

She was desperately trying regain control and scare him off, she was partly aroused at his more aggressive side yet it scared her as she knew he held alot against her and it was the first time he hit her. She told herself, she could not forgive hima nd she needed get Michael out of their daughter's life.
 
The slap stung and made Terry grab her wrist again as she ordered him to leave. He could sense she had started to enjoy the kiss, he knew her well enough by now to sense when she was enjoying something.

"I'm throwing nothing in your face you don't deserve. You call my friend a pervert and yet you didn't mind when he was between your legs. You say you have never been unfaithful to me and yet I see how you act around men. Wendy, how am I supposed to believe you? And now your trying to sabotage our daughters life before it even starts? No, I'm not standing for it and I'm not leaving."

He moved into her again, grabbing both her arms and pushing her against the nearby wall. One hand slipped down inside her panties and between her legs, stroking hard but slow, not rough now, just hard. He kissed her again as his free hand held both her arms above her head, his fingers locked around her wrists. He broke the key and looked into her eyes, his face flushed with excitement but also love and lust for this woman.

"I want to believe you, Wendy ... I want you so bad. I love you, but from now on I am in control, not you, and the sooner you accept that the better."

He kissed her again as he let two fingers slide deeply into her pussy.
 
Wendy wince" it was different with Michael..." * She could not get into details of how it was with Michael especially with the dirt he had on her at the time. *

"It's in your head, I swear,I never cheated on you..you don't know michael, the way I do...his dangerous.."

She gasps as he push her against the wall, she struggle to break free. She panic as he slip his hand in her panties :" no...stop..don..oh god...!"

She winced as he restraint her by her wrist, blushing as he kissed her. Moans as he played with her clitoris,blushing as she was so wet for him.

She broke from his kiss as he slide his finger inside her pussy making her cry out. Whimpering as he fingered her soaking pussy:" nnoooo..stop..fuck..stop.." she whimpered as she was getting closer to cumming for him*

" Please..stop... Terry...fuck..." * She cried out in pleasure as she came for him* " I ..hate..you...get off me....." * Humiliated as he easily made her cum for him
She tried break free, glaring at him defiantly* " let go...NOW"
 
"You don't hate me Wendy." Terry hissed pulling his fingers from her dripping pussy and holding them up for her to see, still holding her against the wall. "See?"

He licked his fingers clean with a smile. Say what you would about his wife and her flirty tendencies, but when she got wet she tasted delicious, she always had. Still holding her wrists up above her head, using the lower half of his body to hold her against the wall, Terry reached down and pushed his boxers down. He had to wiggle his hips a little but they quickly fell to the floor and he stepped out of them, his cock so hard it ached as he now grabbed Wendy's panties and pulled them to the side, pushing a little so his cock head stroked over her lips and clit.

"You want this ... I know you do, Wendy. You're a nympho and I am going to take care of that as I should of been doing all these years. I'm sorry I didn't realise it till now ... but you need a man to be in charge, to own you ... I own you Wendy."

With that he thrust forward and sunk his cock deeply into her pussy with one motion. He moaned as he felt her wet warmth around his shaft and smiled into her eyes.

"I have always loved fucking you ... only difference now is I get to fuck you when I want, not when you want, and you don't hold it over me ever again." He smirked as he started to fuck her slowly making her feel it, feel every inch, sinking so deep every inch of his shaft vanished into her. "Tell me you don't want this ... tell me you really want me to stop." He said breathlessly getting faster now, ramming her into the wall with every hard thrust inside her.
 
Wendy blushed as he licked her juice, therir was something about that gesture that made her wet. She tried to stay focus on why she did not want him fuck her after he hit her, she loved being with him and one of the reason was that she was i charge of their relationship. Her eyes widen as he began top remove his boxers, she could not believe he would take her after striking her. She struggled , screaming as he ripped her panties, shaking her head as he stood between her legs: " terry, please...dont...please...stop...not like this...its not that...i swear...please dont...Terry"

Wendy threw back her head as she cried out as he ram deep inside her, whimpering as she tried to free her hands. Shaking her head as he made it clear, she no longer had a say in the matter, hissed with every deep thrusts. She struggled to break free in tears: " stop...please..it hurts..." *his powerful thrust met with sharp painful cries as it been so long she been fucked this hard. Crying as he raped her for the first time, she desperately tried to break free of his grasps, pleading him to stop. It slowly dawn on her that things had changed and would never be the same. She pray he came soon so she could leave him forever after she called the cops on him.
 
"It hurts? Does it hurt as much as when I had to watch you flirting with my friends? Or thinking you were heating on me?" He asked ramming into her, not caring now if she was in pain.

He suddenly pulled out of her, his cock glistening with her juices despite how much she moaned she wasn't enjoying it. Terry grinned at her as an idea came to him.

"You know, Wendy, I've always admired your ass. It was one of the things that drew me to you. So firm, curved, perfect, but you would never let me fuck it would you ... well now you don't have a choice."

He spun her about, pushing her head against the wall. She was now bent over slightly, her ass pushing out at him as he held her there with one hand as the other caressed her bare ass cheeks.

"Perfect, just ... perfect." He whispered in arousal loving how soft her skin felt. He spanked her hard with a couple of blows, one to each cheeks, then stroked the redness. "Now I get what I always wanted."

He pushed his cock down till it aimed between her cheeks and started pushing forward. The head found her tight ass hole and started to push in. he could feel her fighting him, trying to get away but he held her tightly as he continued the pressure and suddenly his cock popped inside her.

"Fuck ... fuck thats tight." Terry gasped, then slowly, very slowly pushed inwards letting her get used to her ass being filled. Finally all of his cock inside her he placed his lips next to her ear. "If you try to get me arrested, or try to take Jane, I'll have Michael help me out. And who then do you think people would believe? You, or the Governor? Just accept it Wendy, accept you belong to me and Jane is free to do what she wants."
 
Wendy eyes bulge wide as she lets out helpless cries as he began to pound her pussy like a madman. She shook her head as she pleaded him to stop. She struggle to break free but failed miserably as he raped her without mercy.

She paled at his statement as she did never enjoyed anal. She had made it clear from the get go but for the first time he was gonna ignore it:" noo...please Terry...don't...you know I hate anal..please baby don't..." She whelp as he began spanking her ass leaving his handprint on her firm round ass. "

She struggled as he forcefully position her,she shook her head,fighting to break free. She screamed as he began push up her ass:" nooooooo!!" She cried as he force her to take every inch up her ass:" ssstttooppp!! It hurts!!! Please no more...Terry, it hurts" *hissing as he impaled her deep in her ass, paling at his statement. She began to cry as she realized he was not longer the man she married.

She struggled to break free in desperation ,sobbing as she knew it was only the beginning and he was far from done with her punishment.
 
He found himself in a weird tandem state. He loved her, so much. So much it made his heart ache. And yet he was enjoying hearing her pain, her pleas for him to stop, her begging, her tears. It felt so odd and yet, somehow, so right. Why had he let her abuse him all this time, walk all over him as she did? All she wanted was to be controlled, he realised that now. He fucked her ass hard, ramming her against the wall. He hardly needed to hold her wrists now, she couldn't pull away even if she wanted to, she was trapped between him and the wall. He reached down with one hand and found her pussy, rubbing it gently, lovingly and then her hard clit even as he abused her ass with his cock. Fuck she was so tight back here, so fucking tight. This wouldn't be the last time he used her ass, of that he was sure.

"Tell me, Wendy." He breathed hard, panting. "Tell me who's in charge now. Tell me what you are and what I am .... make sure I like what you say, Wendy, because if I don't this could get worse." He laughed as he started to finger her pussy, waiting for her reply.
 
Wendy eyes bulged as he began ramming in and out her ass, his thrusts met with sharp cries. Tears running down her face as he showed her no mercy, she never imagine her husband dominant side and here she was being punished anally. She struggled to break free, she manage free her right hand and tried to reach back to push him off in desperation. She gasps as he began to play with her pussy, sobbing as her pussy became wet: " noooo...stop...please...terry...tooo big...."

She shook her head as she refuse to answer him as he thrust hard and deep up her ass, soon the lube of he juice faded and felt him dry fuck her ass. She screamed in agony as she pleaded him to stop as she refuse answer him . She sobbed as he played with her pussy making her wet for him. Each thrust now lifting her off the ground making her scream under him helplessly as he punish her defiance.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top