Boys that act like girly sluts

You aren't weird. I totally get that. I like being a sub but not being demeaned.

I wish I was on Bourbon street tonight. Drifting in and out of the clubs perhaps feeling a few pinches on my bottom. Maybe a quick kiss here and there and running into that special man for the evening, Dancing slow and close, feeling so safe as his arms hold me. My face against his chest smelling that man scent. Feeling him kiss my ear and suck on my lobe. The goose bumps on my arms as he breaths into my upturned mouth our lips coming together then his tongue parting my lips. I know I will give him all tonight as he takes my hand and leads me out into the chill November night.

I wish I was on Bourbon street tonight. Drifting in and out of the clubs perhaps feeling a few pinches on my bottom. Maybe a quick kiss here and there and running into that special man for the evening, Dancing slow and close, feeling so safe as his arms hold me. My face against his chest smelling that man scent. Feeling him kiss my ear and suck on my lobe. The goose bumps on my arms as he breaths into my upturned mouth our lips coming together then his tongue parting my lips. I know I will give him all tonight as he takes my hand and leads me out into the chill November night.

Now you are dreamin:kiss::devil:

Girly sluts?

O yassssss, boys can do it.

Attachments

• daddys girl.jpg
    daddys girl.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1
Back