Bi-curious guy (30) looking for older (or dominant) guy to chat dirty to...

I want to chat to anyone who wants to talk dirty, very dirty.

I would love to hear, blow by blow, how you would break me in. It can be simple, it can be depraved, it can involve just you, it could be multiple. You're the boss, my boss.

Prefer an older guy to show me the ropes, please let me know your age, build and size. I am not bothered what you look like, I just want a mental picture.

Of course the story can be two-way, I would love it to go over several messages so I can tell you how good it is.

I work, so replies may not be instant, but they will cum (pun intended).

Thanks in advance, your dirty little slut.

I wonder who is the most creative...

---

I am sat on the bed after posting an anonymous invite online;

"Curious guy. Will be dressed in lingerie, blindfolded, in the middle of bed. Yours to use. Room 309, Queens Head, Main Street"

I have pink panties on with black suspenders, with a loose, silky black vest. I have a black blindfold. I'm kneeling. My hands on my legs. I'm so scared my cock is soft.

I hear the door open. Involuntarily, I gasp...

I want to chat to anyone who wants to talk dirty, very dirty.

I would love to hear, blow by blow, how you would break me in. It can be simple, it can be depraved, it can involve just you, it could be multiple. You're the boss, my boss.

Prefer an older guy to show me the ropes, please let me know your age, build and size. I am not bothered what you look like, I just want a mental picture.

Of course the story can be two-way, I would love it to go over several messages so I can tell you how good it is.

I work, so replies may not be instant, but they will cum (pun intended).

Thanks in advance, your dirty little slut.
Hey
I'm a bi curious guy who would make you lock me from stem to stern....

Back