Anybody on the Florida Gulf Coast

Where the old hippie chicks(can I still say chick? Or Gals for that matter?) hang out on the Gulf Coast. Where is the best place to meet these elusive mature women.

Try Gulfport and Dunedin dude
 
Either. The bike I got now is a major upgrade for me. But I am tearing it up. It is a Trek but more of a street/gravel road or high line bike. I like to hit the highlines to get to places to take pics of birds. But the hard dirt and sand n shell trails are tearing it up. Plus it is going to take me a while to work up to some of these trails. So I might spring for a bike for more off road. Does any of this make sense to you?

Sorry I thought you were talking about a motorcycle....lol
But yes there's places to ride on the east coast. Florida's full of places to ride. I work at a motorcycle shop but we also have a bike shop right next door. We have Trek and other brands. We're not a big shop but we got some good bikes.
 
Working hard but finding the time to ride

I have been caught up with work but I have to say been cooking and watching the Tampa Bay Lightning kick ass on the ice! GOOOooooooooo Lightning!

I also have been getting on the bike and riding. Weather has been great. It is good to see a lot of literotic folk are representing here on the suncoast.

Soon I will be fishing and hitting the water.

Btw can someone explain to me what I have to do to post a pic? Or even get one in my avatar? I would be so grateful! (Jerry Garcia reference there). :D
 
I have been caught up with work but I have to say been cooking and watching the Tampa Bay Lightning kick ass on the ice! GOOOooooooooo Lightning!

I also have been getting on the bike and riding. Weather has been great. It is good to see a lot of literotic folk are representing here on the suncoast.

Soon I will be fishing and hitting the water.

Btw can someone explain to me what I have to do to post a pic? Or even get one in my avatar? I would be so grateful! (Jerry Garcia reference there). :D

LETS GO LIGHTNING!!!
 
Lightning schedule

Friday n Sunday against Washington Capitals. Game starts 8:00 pm nbcs ;) I will be watching with a friend. Going to play the goal game:nana: when the bolts score I score!
 
Last edited:
Friday n Sunday against Washington Capitals. Game starts 8:00 pm nbcs ;) I will be watching with a friend. Going to play the goal game:nana: when the bolts score I score!

NICE!!! Do you have a Red light that goes off? lmao
 
Going to be in Venice Saturday afternoon ,bringing the Trek

Any Mature gals or couples looking for afternoon riding company? Plenty of nice places to ride in Venice :eek:. Would love to find some like minded activity partners.
 
Orlando... I like that Gaylord Palms resort hotel. What I would like to find over there is a hotel with the Jacuzzi or hot tub in the room. Where I could do a weekend and go to UNIVERSAL N DISNEY

Found one yrs ago. Not close to disney but the airport.
 
GOOOOOOOOOooooooooo Bolts!

Lightning tie up the series! Great game and the start to another weekend. TGIF.

Anyone have plans for the weekend. Rode the bike on a preserve off Annemarie Island last weekend. Just missed the rain.

Weather permitting looking to break up the housekeeping chores with a ride.
 
Friday is here...tgif. THE WEEEEEEEKEND!

Might head down to Venice and ride in the morning. Any like minded bicycle riding folk going to be about?
 
gooooooooo Bolts

Tampa bay does it again!!!! :D

Rain killed the ride today... But I cannot complain we need the rain. Watched the game with some great fans....
 
Found another hotel with Jacuzzis in the room across the street from FL Mall on OBT.
 
bolts get manhandled in final game!

Well so much for hockey..... time for the summer weekend kickoff. Be safe everyone ;) indoors n outdoors. Safe travels for all. It going to be a planes, trains n automobiles weekend for me. Grillin' n chillin' with cold drinks all around.
 
weather not cooperating with outdoor activities

As much as I like playing indoors..... after 3 days I am climbing the walls. Looking to ride the bike along the beach sat morning. Where are those yoga gals? Let's ride...
 
Off from work and no rain... Anyone around Tampa to ft Myers want to go bike riding? I am up for some activity.... or hanging at the beach. Looking for activity partner. Even have the whole weekend free. Bike rack on the car. Ready for a road trip.
 
Last edited:
Great day at the beach.

Rode the bicycle from Coquina beach across the bridge (beautiful eye candy! Boats, aqua water and people everywhere having a great time) almost all the way to St Armond circle and back. Great workout on a casual ride. I did have a spill off the bike but nothing too serious... knock on wood(tapping my head. ;)).

What I cannot believe is there are no women on here that would like a little company and someone to pal around with on a casual basis. Ride the bikes, see the sights, picnic or hit a tiki bar or a nice place to eat. Maybe watch the sun set while sipping on a glass of wine. Hit up a museum.

I am out there and I am looking. Hit me up and we might just have some great weekends.

If you like driving with the muzak turned up loud. Or fishing, or boating, or shelling, or day tripping on weekends hit me up. If you are tired of eating by yourself all the time... chat me up. I am out there. I just won't sit home alone in front of a TV wasting time anymore. There is too much fun out there. Just would like to share it. Couples welcome too.
 
New to the site

New to the site. 45 WM in Bradenton. My girlfriend is Submissive 39 WF. She lives in Michigan but visits often. We are looking for playmates for her visit in July. PM me.
 
Back
Top